Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108763 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Lifewithme: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Pls who is the admin ?
send a message to royalroy. He is the mod for family section.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nautybride: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
wendixx:
Dear OP,

The future might look grim and dark now, but believe me there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Be ready though, people will stare, gossip, sneer, make jest of you etc.. BUT PLEASE DON'T ABORT THAT BABY.

Let me tell you a story. When we were in secondary school, a lady XYZ joined us in SS1 or 2. Slim, beautiful, and a great runner. Her friend from home was also our classmate and gossiped that she has a baby etc.. mind you we were not up to 15 years old then. XYZ was an only child, so her mother took in the baby and sent her back to school (our school) to complete her secondary education. This happened about 20 years ago.

Last month I went for the burial of this my classmate XYZ's mother, It was only Bleep and her baby (who is now a graduate by the way), that were involved in the burial. That illegitimate child that could have been aborted is XYZ's support and best friend now.

The best part is Bleep didn't even marry the guy that impregnated her becuase he is just... Bleep just got married late last year to a dashing Prince who dots on her with a graduate daughter already while some of her mates are still praying for the fruit of the womb..

Infact you don't know tomorrow so PLEASE DON't ABORT!!

You are not the only one who knows XYZ o. Ngozey, this lady's story is so true. The choice is yours and your families.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Look at this baboon. Will u get lost!!!!

Was I talking to u b4 u jumped in my mention? Every her parents and guardian will talk more sense into her head. She needs to learn the truth not hide from it. That is what I did. U can spoil urs if u like.
I will put you in ur place, you need orientation, BLEACHED TILAPIAFISH.....now run off my mentions you dingbat and stinking fellow ......what a a daft Nigerian youth, olodo
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Kennyprince: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
When u were enjoying free dick u didnt call u to help u ooo.

Find your way out of it
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by goldenfrosh(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:
they're both still in secondary schools

Not sure they are serious
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Depressedkidd: 1:43am On Mar 25, 2020
I understand. Living in a house with the opposite sex is always difficult. Emotions or hormones will set in and cloud judgement, I could've easily been in this situation. Nothing can be done now. At 8 weeks it's a high risk procedure to carry out an abortion. Best bet is to leave it be. You people won't take it well but just tell them. Hopefully they forgive you. God bless you and give you strength and courage. Just know that everything will be okay.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by phabulux: 5:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Sisijetue:
Were you informed before she spread her legs

Good question!

No. I wasn't informed.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Christmasdon(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

This is simple arithmetic, man.

The problem is that some of you don't read before jumping to comment. She stated in the initial post that she's a year old than the guy and you quoted her post where she stated that she is 17.

What other clue do you need to know the guy's age?
. Nigerians have plenty things runing in our heads right now. We have covid_19 to contain with why did she not include her age in her in her first post, d most important tin here is 4 her to tell her age as this will make way 4 professional advice and maybe solutions, she keeps confusing persons. tell us ua age not, am one year older than the bleep guy, in math to find the unknown you need to know d Xcm of d.two other sides. REMEMBER MY 9 MIGHT BE UA 6.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Christmasdon(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Ngozey:
I tried to modify the post but it keep saying you cannot modifying the post . Please help
But hey you girl. you sounding knowledgable.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Tripitaka:
One would never understand how stupid and out-of-touch nairaland is until they post certain questions.

OP, mine may not be a popular opinion, but you are within your rights to have an abortion if that's what you want and feel is best for you. You wear the shoe, so you certainly know if it fits or not, so don't be cajoled by the hypocrisy of Nigerians. If you want an abortion, talk to your sister or parents about having it, as no one, even the guy has the right to tell you what to do with your body. But You must also not pin parental responsibility on the guy for a kid he didn't consent to having. You have done nothing wrong by having sex, but you have done everything wrong by having unprotected sex knowing fully well the possible consequences - a consequence that you are unprepared for.

Virtually everyone here castigating you will not let their teenage daughter or sister keep a pregnancy out of wedlock, if the decision was theirs to make. A study by PMA2020.org stated that an average of 3million abortions takes place in Nigeria annually. Yes, the same Nigeria where a probable 97% of Nairalanders hail from.

You must know that the decision to keep or abort that pregnancy is a life changing one - either positive or disastrous - a decision that you would live with for the rest of your life. You must also know that abortions pose a threat to life, especially when not done by professionals.

What do I think you should do? Talk to your sister now! Tell her you're sorry but let her know that you do not wish to keep the pregnancy. Going forward, please use a condom.
You are always serious grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by XXLDICK(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ngozey:
I tried to modify the post but it keep saying you cannot modifying the post . Please help
sorry, once a thread gets to frontpage, you can't modify the original post. your best bet is to mail the mods to bring it down.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Esosa592: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
PLEASE I WILL BEG OF YOU . FIND A WAY TO ABORT THE BABY YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS EARLY . I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND THE DISGRACE BEHIND. JUST TRY YOUR BEST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE

Something similar almost happened between me and my female bestie.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by preselect(m): 2:12am On Mar 26, 2020
kukuma mary the guy na
why u de disturb us
wetin de fear u
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by kevinexit(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Where is the incest? Is she related by blood to her brother in law?

don't mind that ignoramus
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by roseb1(f): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ishilove post=87704wm,593:

I was going to give you a good talking to but this your post has stopped me in my tracks.
.. w6w.6m6wm
Well, wetin don happen don happen. Tell your sister the truth. You have been doing adult things without realizing being adult comes with adult responsibilities. Tell her and let real adults handle the situation.

Don't go for any nonsense abortion. Or do you want to die?? She will be disappointed (Lord knows I will slap the teeth out of your mouth and leave my palm prints on your back if you were my sister), but after the disappointment she will help you to find a solution. What that solution is I don't know, but at least you will not be putting your life at risk any longer.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by bigwig071(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
I think you are mad
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by emmysoftyou: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ngozey:
forget about modifying it, all these people have already quoted u, so no need..
If ur sister husband is aware of the post, just accept whatever reaction he may rain u, but still talk to them, if your secret exposed.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Shugah(f): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

Don't remove that baby dear.
Talk to your sister or any other close relative of yours that you can confide in. Abortion comes with many consequences, you may not be able to live with it.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Shugah(f): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ngozey:
Thanks someone recommended cytotec I don’t know if the pharmacist will sell to me but I will go and give it a try. I will keep you all updated

Ngozi, don't do it. ��
Your sister might get angry but she'll come around, keep that innocent baby.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Benwems(m): 2:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Ngozey:

Yes we were both virgins
What’s the situation now? What decision have you made? I wanna know. Sorry for the question, what state are you living in?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Ngozey: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good evening uncles and aunties please meet my sweet baby Ava

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by corporateDan(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:
congrats to you Girl.. happy for you .. how did the whole thing go shocked
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Ginaz(f): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:

I admire you. Thank God you didn't abort this cute baby. May God strengthen you and pls this is not the end of the world. Keep chasing new heights .

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Can't keep prick and pussy in the Same place and expect two of them to be looking at each other. They must soro soke
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:
What a beautiful baby.

I'm sure it wasn't easy for you but well done.

How is the support from your sister and her husband?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by bigjackass: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:
congrats. May she grow well
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by PuZZyNegro: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:

Wow, I am so happy for you. So glad you didn't terminate the pregnancy.

Can you share some story on how you handled this situation?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Interiorplus: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:
Wow!!! I remember this thread very well.

God bless you and your baby
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by eyinjuege: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:

Beautiful baby.
Congrats
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by extremelygolden: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
You are welcome, beautiful Ava.

Thank you Ngozi for giving cute Ava the opportunity to live.

God bless you real good.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Karleb(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Babies are always beautiful but their wahala and expenses are not.

It seems your family and your boyfriend's family are okay and supportive, in another scenario, it might just be the beginning of suffering for another fellow (the baby).

Hence, ***r**** should always be considered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.