Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108877 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ngozey:
Good evening uncles and aunties please meet my sweet baby Ava
Congrats dear. Such a beautiful child
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

I was going to give you a good talking to but this your post has stopped me in my tracks.

You children of nowadays, wetin dey hungry una no dey market. If you have unprotected sex, na belle go enter, not plasma TV.

Well, wetin don happen don happen. Tell your sister the truth. You have been doing adult things without realizing being adult comes with adult responsibilities. Tell her and let real adults handle the situation.

Don't go for any nonsense abortion. Or do you want to die?? She will be disappointed (Lord knows I will slap the teeth out of your mouth and leave my palm prints on your back if you were my sister), but after the disappointment she will help you to find a solution. What that solution is I don't know, but at least you will not be putting your life at risk any longer.
Real adults handled it. I'm glad you didn't abort, Ngozey. You and your child will be fine.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Christmasdon(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2020
You weren't scared when you were eating cucumbers meanwhile Marriage him quickly.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by RichardRandy: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Ngozey:

Such a Beautiful.child so how did u people handle it u live with them.now how is ur sister n family
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Sharonstone7719: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2020
So cute
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by MissEfe(f): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Talk 2 ur sis about it, sure she will help u out. But focus on urself and ur studies for the betterment of ur future. Dnt mind those hypocrites in dis forum, dia sister's own worst pass ur own.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Keziehenry(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ngozey:
congratulations. how were you able to resolve the issue
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Heyyounotyou(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ngozey:
Congratulations dear.. That’s how you wanted to abort this beautiful blessing??
May Her creator continue to provide for you.. You both will never lack.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Lonelypacifist6: 8:45am On May 20, 2021
Everyone that advised you to keep the baby as if they'll cater for it, would Abandon you now. congratulations but whenever (i hope not) you're finding it difficult to cater for the baby, remember the people that urged you to keep it. Next time you'll be sure to take necessary precautions/Post actions.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ozonechrome: 3:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Ngozey:

Welldone dear!

I admire your courage.

If you need any help on this journey of caring for this beautiful girl PM me with this exact moniker.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Zarafhi: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
There are consequences of premarital sex. This is one of them. Tell your loverboybtobget a job, you too, go get a job and start your own family. You can't depend on other people and behave anyhow. You can ask your sister for assistance to get another apartment or whatever. Good luck
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Zarafhi: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Too young to get married but not too young to have sex. Smh. Just go and prepare for your marriage and be ready to be a mum. Sex is sweet but be ready for the responsibilities
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Jesslove(f): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Ngozey:

Beautiful angel stay blessed always
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Waoow Ngozey. Hope you and the baby are fine and kicking

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.