Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? (68222 Views)

My Experience To The Question Do Dogs See Spirits? / Do Dogs Also Suffer Emotional Trauma? / Wait Sef! Do Dogs Really See Spirits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
merrymike47:
Ode
Your entire family is ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by hakeem4(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
adekennis:

You must be one of those Ajebo born and bred in Ikoyi Lagos..lol...You wont be saying this if I tell you my own personal experience. Just because you havent had experience with supernatural doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Pls stop displaying your ignorance here..You just like those who doesn't believe covid 19 is real.

There's absolutely no proof for the supernatural but our need and fears has led humans to create an alternate existence to compensate and comfort for our fear.
i have never denied the fact that covid 19 is real. I have not seen any reason why the supernatural should exist in the first place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daum:
While staying indoors because of Covid 19, my mind flashed back to my visit to a Village about 10 years ago.

One night, we were outside as always and there was no moonlight so everywhere was dark just some few local lamp on. We were seated outside with a man in his 70s and he was telling us some stories.

There was this local dog opposite us just lying down. After a while she started barking. At first we thought she was just disturbing but the dog stood up and was barking continuously facing a particular direction. What caught my interest was how she walked towards that direction and stood there barking.

Later she stopped but she lied down there. Less than 10 minutes again she stood up like she heard something and started backing again, this time we were concerned, we pointed our torch light at the direction but we couldn't see anything, it was then the old man told us to relax, that the dog knows why it is barking. She probably had seen an evil spirit or witch and as long as she keeps barking, the spirit can't come close.

Has anyone had a similar experience before?

Dogs can serve as a medium, they're not powerful spirit sensors but mediums to sense either fear, courage or love from humans. That's why when you come in a house, a dog can quickly sense your fear, or anything because you're transferring that spiritual energy to the dog.

And another reason for dogs barking is because they have quick response, even the slightest or smallest noise can awaken them. So if they hear maybe an animal walking in the bush, and they don't know what it is they begin to bark loudly to draw your attention.

This is why humans made them good companions and hunting folks.

5 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Ten06(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
I believe that dogs see things we don't see. I have a personal experience which I'm not in the mood to share here,but maybe some other time I'll share it

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
There are certain rituals that require the use of a dog because they operate on high frequency. They cannot be easily possessed because they have a 'wild spirit' and are very sensitive, both in the physical and spiritual plane.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by NiCurious: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daum:
While staying indoors because of Covid 19, my mind flashed back to my visit to a Village about 10 years ago.

One night, we were outside as always and there was no moonlight so everywhere was dark just some few local lamp on. We were seated outside with a man in his 70s and he was telling us some stories.

There was this local dog opposite us just lying down. After a while she started barking. At first we thought she was just disturbing but the dog stood up and was barking continuously facing a particular direction. What caught my interest was how she walked towards that direction and stood there barking.

Later she stopped but she lied down there. Less than 10 minutes again she stood up like she heard something and started backing again, this time we were concerned, we pointed our torch light at the direction but we couldn't see anything, it was then the old man told us to relax, that the dog knows why it is barking. She probably had seen an evil spirit or witch and as long as she keeps barking, the spirit can't come close.

More likely she had scented a wild animal, and was warning it off. Dogs can hear and smell, well beyond the ability of humans.
(If the old man was telling ghost stories, then your mind was primed to think of ghosts firsts. wink )

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by ikorodureporta: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
From my observation, dogs can read one's mind, therefore have the tendency of tracking your spirit.

My dog then would never allow a particular guy come close to the compound. Once he's @ d entrance, without hearing his voice or seeing him, d dog used to go wild at d backyard.. Now, this guy was dating a girl that we were also seeing as a witch grin
There was a day I had a dream, I was washing clothes around late evening hours, d dog was barking beside me, & starring at a particular place, I became scared when I couldn't find anything there...& woke up..... In reality, this scenario came to play. I was washing my clothes just that same week at that spot, in d evening, & d dog became wild, facing that particular place..& I looked @ the spot, the girl was d one sitting there, just beside me..i was really scared

8 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by donb06: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daum:

No try dog ooo.... Dog self dey see ALLAH & ANGEL GABRIEL.... cheesy grin

check photo below

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by 21GunnSalute(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
kelvinhilton:
I also heard one can see the future through Buhari's glass lenses.

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Gkemz: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes. When my grandma passed on in the hospital our dogs felt her spirit leaving her body. They barked all through the night. Her spirit visited the house causing the dogs to continue barking for hours.

Also these dogs bark when they perceive the presence of a witch.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
fredopareto:
give example of wat dey hear..is it dog hearing dog or animal abi human...
anything, a dog can smell another dog or a person passing and start barking before they reach your sight
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by nextstep(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Many other animals can hear, see, and otherwise perceive what we can't. For instance, many animals use ultrasound, infrared and ultraviolet, and magnetism to hear, to see, and to navigate. No witches here, just natural phenomenon that we don't (or have lost the ability to) perceive.

For instance, dogs and cats can hear ultrasounds (human perception stops around 22kHz, Dogs 50kHz, Cats 64kHz).
Meaning the dog was probably hearing things you couldn't... which is likely being produced by another animal (or in some rare cases, machines). Bats, mice, sloths, and some other mammals produce ultrasound.

Do you remember hearing the high pitch whine of a television tube? Even if the sound was off, you could still tell that the TV was on. Something similar might have occurred with the dog: some animal was making ultrasound, the dog was hearing it.

It could even have been a stranger or thief... dogs have a very keen sense of smell, and the dog might have picked up a strange person's scent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Roon9(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gwagone:

undecided
You will tell the same to your children and like that like that

Before you know boom
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Isoduwa(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dogs only see meat and bone
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by damosade(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am not here to convince any body
If you believe fine, if you don't good.

Dogs sees things beyond what your physical eyes could see, that's why whites uses them for forensics analysis.
Our forefathers used their eyes dirt's together with another things to see spiritual things in Yoruba land we say OWE OJU.
At least , have been in this world for close to 40 years now and I don't need anyone to tell me that spirituals controls the physicals

12 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Yusman316(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sososo:
Make I go ask Musa for gate
grin

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by alphaRego01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
tongue
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
They do very much

Anybody who argues that fact has never been intouch with his roots

Even Hollywood movies portray it that they do

But not particularly witches or evil spirit. They see the spiritual
lmaoo see lie
imagine judging reality based on movies
don't Hollywood movies also show aliens and unicorns and vampires? does that mean they exist now?

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by merrymike47(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=88441659][/quote] but some human are spirits, so they know wat sees dem
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Human eye can only see visible light frequency. What you call spirits or ghost exist in different frequency than VL. Dogs can’t see them but can hear them. Dogs also can’t see color

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by walteriyke: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:
dogs don't see spirits, they have hyper sensitive ears and noses meaning they can hear and smell things that you don't realize are close by.
the dog was barking because it heard something not because it saw spirits.
some human dey hear smell sha
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by BoiGrammz: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
There are certain rituals that require the use of a dog because they operate on high frequency. They cannot be easily possessed because they have a 'wild spirit' and are very sensitive, both in the physical and spiritual plane.
I find it hard to believe things I have not witnessed, one side of me believes there's Spirituality and another side doesn't. Like have you experienced any firm of spirituality before?
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by ChilamNk(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think they do!!

I had a relative that was a chain smoker. He was warned to stop when his health started failing him but because it had become a habit to him he couldn't quite.

Later he died, on the day of his burial just after he was laid to rest two dogs there started barking seriously that it attracted the attention of everyone.
Just before the dogs started barking his newly married wife had packed her back to follow her own family to their house( my relative's in-law) as soon as the left the compound while the dogs started barking.

It was the mortuary driver that brought his corpse home and decided to stay with the fam small because he is a family friend that stood and did some incantation and commanded what he was seeing to go back to its lying state immediately the dogs stopped barking.

Later he said it was that my relative that was just buried and that his spirit came out crying because the wife packed and followed her people.

If you have been to ur village and stayed for a while with them you would have noticed sometimes dogs will just start barking towards one direction without anybody physically insight

Plz Ignore any typo!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Dreyfundz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
There was this scenario were a girl who was in school in enugu and her dog was in Lagos

Normally the dog eats, only barks at strangers entering the house cause it is always kept in it's cage yeah, but on this very day this dog was restless, barking continuously, it also refused food that day... As the parents of the girl were trying to find out reasons as to why the dog was like that, they got a phone call from an unknown number telling them that their daughter was just involved in an accident and lost her life

So that's it..so many they do see spirits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Vulcan24(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
some of these beliefs are even propounded more by the whites.

never doubt anything u read about dogs.

dogs are hyper sensitive to sound waves though

same way birds know when a storm is coming.

their eye vision works like ultra violet rays and their sense of smell can pick scents even when they are been washed with water.

That is why dogs are trained to maximize their strength.

do they see spirits ? yes they don't but they sense a change in the atmosphere and can know d direction the disturbance is coming from

it's like a motion detector

because the spiritual realm announces their coming with waves which can easily be detected by dogs. moreso if the matter materialises in ethereal form, dogs would see it.

just like xray- something that explains seeing in d dark.

dogs can be possessed and become charged to kill. how? seeing things and hearing stuff not normal to daytime and associated with humans they are used to can make them overly aggressive or become vegetatively mute.

same way drugs work in a system same way visual and audio inducement works

how do I know all these :

books and internet. there's so much on the www

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Do spirits and witches exist?
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dogs are just very sensitive that's all. They can smell and hear things far beyond the ability of humans.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dogs possess psychic abilities.
akpunda86:

Yes broda dogs see spirits.When we were in lagos our security man had a dog then.The man fell off the roof and crashed on the floor was taken to the hospital.few minutes later the dog started barking uncontrollable as dog was barking we receivedva call the man has passed on.
Guy dogs seeing spirit na real.there is one story ill tell you but you might be scared for life.

Dogs see spirit.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by simols(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Any Amount for food please. 0032659385 diamond bank
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by donb06: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Roon9:

Before you know boom

ALLAH CAN'T LIE O....

the problem now be say the spirit wey visit Mohammed (pbuh) na better spirit or na bad spirit grin.... ANGEL GABRIEL SEE DOG THEY TUAMAH grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Louisananda7(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Guy you're wise.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by sucess001(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
I believe this is true.

Even documented scientific cases point to this. I think due to their heightened sense of sensitivity they get to see spirits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.