Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? (68330 Views)

My Experience To The Question Do Dogs See Spirits? / Do Dogs Also Suffer Emotional Trauma? / Wait Sef! Do Dogs Really See Spirits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by flokii: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
It's true.. dogs unlike humans have the special ability to see "spiritual" things

If their owner or loved one dies, they can see the ghost while other family members can't.

They can sense the presence of angels and that of demons. Their instincts however tell them when to and when not to bark. It's good to have them as pet to ward off evil
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by hoyze24: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
In 2001, two people died close to my house in a week. For the whole of that week, a particular dog cried about two days all night before the first person died, it did same before the second died and stopped as soon as the second died. We believed the dog must have cried because it saw evil but I really don't want to believe dogs have such spiritual ability.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
mamaafrik:
Dogs ,crow bird ,goats and sheeps have been know and proven to possess the ability to read and dicern the supernatural things that the naked eyes can't,ask people who have spiritual abilities.
Many of those mermaid,aliens ,Dogs seeing ghost are not hoax.
if they can see all those things and be intelligent enough to understand them then why can't they predict their death?
why can't they easily escape when they are captured?
why do they still die such trivial deaths like being hit by a car?

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by fredopareto(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
hakeem4:
have you seen any spirit ?
u get liver ..mak I just tell u one or two tin to do..and if u do ham..if u no see anytin..call me bastard..deal or no deal
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by pjc(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am sure that dog was Ekuke. Never heard German Shepherds or Chihuahuas see ghosts too. Seems the ignorance wey dey worry typical African man dey worry African dogs too.

6 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by friendl: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Very true ,they sell ....
Because they can't talk ,even babies too
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by iamdannyfc(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
akpunda86:

Yes broda dogs see spirits.When we were in lagos our security man had a dog then.The man fell off the roof and crashed on the floor was taken to the hospital.few minutes later the dog started barking uncontrollable as dog was barking we receivedva call the man has passed on.
Guy dogs seeing spirit na real.there is one story ill tell you but you might be scared for life.

Dogs see spirit.
Tell us
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by maya007: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
All dese dog eaters will b shouting up n down wen ur eating dere counzins and distant nephews and nieces how wont dey bark for you
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by fredopareto(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

if they can see all those things and be intelligent enough to understand them then why can't they predict their death?
person no dey see hin own yanch..as lantern dey bright everywhere e no dey see e own yanch
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Why did it focus on that particular noise?
that's how dogs do, my dog does it every night
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Akanoaaa(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all ghosts, spirits, demons, angels and all sort of supernatural stuffs don't exist! No single animal on earth evolved to see any nonsense such as ghost etc

back to the question asked by the OP. Dog cannot see anything that is not physical.

The eye are light receptors called cones and rods. Cones help us distinguish different colors, while rods help us see in dim light. ... Turns out, dogs have fewer cone receptors than humans — which means they can't see as many colors. Human cones can detect 3 colors: red, green, and blue.

Omo kekere or inexperience is disturbing you. You don't know anything about life. Even oyinbo people believe there are supernatural and even Bible stated it. I pray unseen spirits (Emi airi) don't fight with you, but if they do, then you will know they exist. Don't confuse or mislead people with your inexperience.

4 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by iamdannyfc(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
adekennis:

You must be one of those Ajebo born and bred in Ikoyi Lagos..lol...You wont be saying this if I tell you my own personal experience.
please tell us
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by EnterpriseMan: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
2special:
Seems true...l even heard that if you remove some particles from dogs eyes and put it in your eyes, you will see the evil spirits

who told you that isn't alright.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Vulcan24(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dreyfundz:
There was this scenario were a girl who was in school in enugu and her dog was in Lagos

Normally the dog eats, only barks at strangers entering the house cause it is always kept in it's cage yeah, but on this very day this dog was restless, barking continuously, it also refused food that day... As the parents of the girl were trying to find out reasons as to why the dog was like that, they got a phone call from an unknown number telling them that their daughter was just involved in an accident and lost her life

So that's it..so many they do see spirits

can't remember well but BBC reported that pets like dogs and cats senses change in their owners emotions and physiology. reason why so many impaired persons uses them.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
So I heard, but dogs can't protect one from witches, it's only God.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

that's how dogs do, my dog does it every night

Out of all the background noise, why do they choose that particular one?
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by GiZcorp: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all ghosts, spirits, demons, angels and all sort of supernatural stuffs don't exist! No single animal on earth evolved to see any nonsense such as ghost etc

back to the question asked by the OP. Dog cannot see anything that is not physical.

The eye are light receptors called cones and rods. Cones help us distinguish different colors, while rods help us see in dim light. ... Turns out, dogs have fewer cone receptors than humans — which means they can't see as many colors. Human cones can detect 3 colors: red, green, and blue.
To you now you just sounded educated!!

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by EdoPrince93(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Sabby1 post=87703430][/quote]
grin

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by EnterpriseMan: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
centilad:

Sbdy Call 911

Lol.. even my dog dey detact 5G. Abi you don't believe me? grin grin cheesy cheesy I swear Nigerians are gooners cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by FGonline: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
MYHUBBY:
I never believe that until I witness some evidences.

I have seen dogs barking at one Ambulance carrying a corpse and I witness a dog In a Friend's hostel barking a lady living in the same compound with them. I heard this lady feed this dog somewhat that the dog was fond of her but on this unfaithful day, she wanted to opt out of the gate and the dog started barking that it almost tear her clothe but she left the compound to board a bus on her birthday celebration in town, their bus had an accident(15mins journey o) she was the only one that died in that accident

since then ehn, I believe the theory of Dog and spirits
i don't take birthday celebratn noise serious at all.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:
It's true.. dogs unlike humans have the special ability to see "spiritual" things

If their owner or loved one dies, they can see the ghost while other family members can't.

They can sense the presence of angels and that of demons. Their instincts however tell them when to and when not to bark. It's good to have them as pet to ward off evil
so they can sense angels and demons but still get run over by cars?
which dog told you what it was seeing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by hakeem4(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
fredopareto:
u get liver ..mak I just tell u one or two tin to do..and if u do ham..if u no see anytin..call me bastard..deal or no deal
i am interested
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by trevorhorace(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Skmoda(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you try it you will know what's up....remove the fluid around dogs eyes and use it to mark or rub your eyes then you will know what's up......this ain't a question ok...it's fvcking real like real real cheesy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by hakeem4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
GiZcorp:
To you now you just sounded educated!!
well at least most rational human beings know the supernatural does not exist
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by akpunda86: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
iamdannyfc:

Tell us

Im from okija anambra state.ordained by the priest of my village.
Dogs dogs fear them but easily possessed.
Mans best friend mans worst enemy.
Evil men fear dog cos dogs see their evil deeds thats y dogs bark them.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by EnterpriseMan: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:

my friend keep quiet. Are you a dog? how do you know all this? if you tell me someone told you, i will slap you here angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by guiddoti: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dogs are naturally sensitive animals. It may not be spirit or witch/ wizard but be rest assured that you are being alerted to possibilities of intruders.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by mamaafrik(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

think now,is it the spirit that killed them??.
That never stopped them from being an animal
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by irunoko(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Daum:

I was even told then that if you use a dog urine to wash your face, you will see things like them
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by paul100(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
hakeem4:

You say ghosts,spirit etc does not exist,e be like witch never attack you or you never sleep with girl from marine world so i will not blame you or village people never visit you before.

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IghravweIG(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ten06:
I believe that dogs see things we don't see. I have a personal experience which I'm not in the mood to share here,but maybe some other time I'll share it
Please do share bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.