Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? (68324 Views)

My Experience To The Question Do Dogs See Spirits? / Do Dogs Also Suffer Emotional Trauma? / Wait Sef! Do Dogs Really See Spirits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Out of all the background noise, why do they choose that particular one?
because that is the one they thought was strange or required attention.
my dog hears footsteps pass our street every night and he doesn't react but the moment one footstep comes close to the gate he starts barking like crazy

you being inside will not hear the footsteps but he can hear it better than you because of his sensitive ears.

imagine me sitting inside the house saying he's barking because he saw spirit, do you see how ridiculous it sounds now?

3 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by MrBONE2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
2special:
Seems true...l even heard that if you remove some particles from dogs eyes and put it in your eyes, you will see the evil spirits

From what I hayaaf experienced first hand it is True, But don't try it unless you hayaaf gather enough livers like Bonebeings like me, be warned

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Mystic969: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
To those who doubt the existence of the supernatural you're very naive.

I am speaking from experience, the supernatural is real and so is the movement of spirit beings in our earth plane......

If you've done astral projection you'd understand what I'm saying.

Dogs, cats and some other animals can sense the presence of spirit.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all ghosts, spirits, demons, angels and all sort of supernatural stuffs don't exist! No single animal on earth evolved to see any nonsense such as ghost etc

back to the question asked by the OP. Dog cannot see anything that is not physical.

The eye are light receptors called cones and rods. Cones help us distinguish different colors, while rods help us see in dim light. ... Turns out, dogs have fewer cone receptors than humans — which means they can't see as many colors. Human cones can detect 3 colors: red, green, and blue.
see this one I have seen a dorokka before
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by OluwasureGig: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Elders come forward and answer this

Dont fall into the trick of the guy that advertise cheap data up there, na lockdown and hunger makes him want to scam people
mogbe.. and I've already concluded with him on WhatsApp
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by donb06: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

my friend keep quiet. Are you a dog? how do you know all this? if you tell me someone told you, i will slap you here angry angry

Angel GABRIEL sef they fear dog.... Mind urself ooo

grin grin

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Akanoaaa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Its true cause I grew up in a village where almost every house had a dog. Have experience this countless times.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by akpunda86: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Skmoda:
If you try it you will know what's up....remove the fluid around dogs eyes and use it to mark or rub your eyes then you will know what's up......this ain't a question ok...it's fvcking real like real real cheesy shocked

Lie lie did it in secondary school cos wanted to see spirits noting happen.

I bent down in main market enugu and looked under my legs waiting for the spirits to slap me noting Guy have u read an occultic power book can't share names here cos kids nit abuse it.

Do u know EVIL POWERS DEY.whats cult i was feared in school cos of extraordinary powers.
I remember when we were in lecture room and all seats were vibrating.
When i was young i love power but now getting older im tired of it.

Wish we can use evil powers find a cure.
Im a nice guy was occultic bf but the power still lies

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by flokii: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

my friend keep quiet. Are you a dog? how do you know all this? if you tell me someone told you, i will slap you here angry angry

The Creator made dogs security animal and best friend to man.. they are to warn, protect you and ward off evil spirits in their vicinity.

Of course I don't expect those who see dogs as a delicacy to see any sense in that. So swerve!
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
mamaafrik:
think now,is it the spirit that killed them??.
That never stopped them from being an animal
oh so you really believe an animal intelligent enough to see witches, spirits and angels and demons and whatever crap you guys have been talking about and recognise them shouldn't be intelligent enough to know not to run in front of a car or not to eat something that'll kill it or not to use that it's "sense" to know when someone wants to poison it?
most dogs will hurriedly eat poisoned food but you guys are here arguing that they can see the supernatural.
dogs can barely see colour in the physical not to talk of seeing any supernatural thing

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by GindoX(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Franking:
Funny question. Witches and spirits don't exist. If u think they do then prove it.

Really? Maybe they should visit you for just 3 days.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by EzzyCarter: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
To an extent, it is true.
Dat dog smart Sha to always sense suspicious pple.

Not really about smartness. Dogs naturally can sense bad energy from people or the environment. They have unparalleled instincts more like extra sensory perception (ESP)
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by MrBONE2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Laugh wan burst my Belle.
grin grin grin
cheesy

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by emkz: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
As someone mentioned, it is due to their sensory skills. I just want to add that the layers of sensing are not the same for humans and animals just like the layers of seeing are not the same for all organisms. Mosquitos can smell your blood but you can't. Some frequencies (and wavelenghts) cannot be seen or heard by us, but ants, bats, owls, snakes and other organisms can feel them and their mobility is sometimes guided by sound. Or how else do you think ants find out there is sugar in the room and call their friends to come and carry?

As a further example, you do not see x-rays when they travel and hit your body, but they produce an image of your bone structure. You also don't see radio waves, but you sha know when you call someone, he answers and when you tune your radio, it produces sound. Similarly, spiritual matters are fine radiations but no one can see or sense them with physical senses because of difference in frequencies and wavelengths, though the converse is true to some extent. So what the dog saw is physical, but not necessarily an evil spirit. To understand my point, think of the speed at which happens when you dream compared to when you are awake...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by EzzyCarter: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mystic969:
To those who doubt the existence of the supernatural you're very naive.

I am speaking from experience, the supernatural is real and so is the movement of spirit beings in our earth plane......

If you've done astral projection you'd understand what I'm saying.

Dogs, cats and some other animals can sense the presence of spirit.

You are indeed smart. But I must tell you, it's best you leave those who don't believe in the supernatural alone. Life will show them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Skmoda(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
akpunda86:

Lie lie did it in secondary school cos wanted to see spirits noting happen.

I bent down in main market enugu and looked under my legs waiting for the spirits to slap me noting Guy have u read an occultic power book can't share names here cos kids nit abuse it.

Do u know EVIL POWERS DEY.whats cult i was feared in school cos of extraordinary powers.
I remember when we were in lecture room and all seats were vibrating.
When i was young i love power but now getting older im tired of it.

Wish we can use evil powers find a cure.
Im a nice guy was occultic bf but the power still lies

Hmmmmmm!!! For real shocked
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by afilex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You must be a real niggarrr

I owe you some weed
Some bottles and enough paid pussy to bang

But wait a minute. You don too read things about Felidae and canidae. Slow dow niggarrr
I love niggarrrs who seek for knowledge!
No homo

I like u I dunno why�

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Sososo(f): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yusman316:

grin
why I'm face come be like that? E Neva chop
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by fredopareto(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
hakeem4:
i am interested
send me ur email..so I will tell u wat to do...lobatan
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:

The Creator made dogs security animal and best friend to man.. they are to warn, protect you and ward off evil spirits in their vicinity.

Of course I don't expect those who see dogs as a delicacy to see any sense in that. So swerve!

the creator never made dog to be best friends to man or to be a security animal

men created all the different dog breeds we are seeing now from wolves and trained them to be what they are now.
and dogs where never used to ward of evil spirits by intelligent men, they were used to solves real problems and ward off real threats
same way Egyptians did with cats
there is no "divine" assignment attached to dogs, they are just like every other animal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by aoshea18: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daum:
While staying indoors because of Covid 19, my mind flashed back to my visit to a Village about 10 years ago.

One night, we were outside as always and there was no moonlight so everywhere was dark just some few local lamp on. We were seated outside with a man in his 70s and he was telling us some stories.

There was this local dog opposite us just lying down. After a while she started barking. At first we thought she was just disturbing but the dog stood up and was barking continuously facing a particular direction. What caught my interest was how she walked towards that direction and stood there barking.

Later she stopped but she lied down there. Less than 10 minutes again she stood up like she heard something and started backing again, this time we were concerned, we pointed our torch light at the direction but we couldn't see anything, it was then the old man told us to relax, that the dog knows why it is barking. She probably had seen an evil spirit or witch and as long as she keeps barking, the spirit can't come close.

Has anyone had a similar experience before?

Dogs usually face 180° from where the danger they're backing at is. It's how they protect themselves and how they try not to spook whatever they're backing at. Dogs have more highly tuned senses which means they see farther and they ear much better than humans.

Dogs bark at everything. It could just have been someone walking in the next compound. There's a lot of research that has gone into finding out why dogs bark. You should check it out.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IghravweIG(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes, they can perceive the supernatural.
I also believe they can be possessed too and used to kill people.

So please be careful with them.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Homiesjinxbank: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
My friend always say until something or someone gives you a backlash, you will never know say witches and wizard exist. My brother and sister trend softly, these beings exist well well. if you know say Juju is real, what's stopping you from believing spiritual realm? Science knows this but would rather give it a medical name, something presses human when sleeping but science says its sleeping paralysis... Guys be prayerful and be weary of ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by proffemi: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daum:
Later she stopped but she lied down there. Less than 10 minutes again she stood up like she heard something and started backing again, this time we were concerned, we pointed our torch light at the direction but we couldn't see anything, it was then the old man told us to relax, that the dog knows why it is barking. She probably had seen an evil spirit or witch and as long as she keeps barking, the spirit can't come close.

No, dogs don't.

But they can see and hear things you cannot. Unfortunately, the reason is nowhere near as exciting as you'd hope. You see, their eyes are sensitive to portions of the electromagnetic spectrum that ours are not, and their ears can perceive up to 3 times the highest frequencies humans can. It's simple, boring biology.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by IamAnderson(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kenplay:

Ode.. Be there forming americana. You type just need a witch to look into your direction and sent you to your grave before you believe. No wonder you americana wannabe cant never hold political post because men who understand the spiritual world will always lord over you as your political leaders. Ode
imagine thinking you have accomplished anything because of your "spiritual knowledge' if not for the " americanna" you would have been stuck 90 years backwards.
you're really using a phone with internet, you enter vehicles and you live in a modern house yet you think "spiritual knowledge' makes you lord over people? lmaoo
what are you doing with your spiritual knowledge lately? arguing if dogs can see aliens on nairaland? plss

continue insulting development while also enjoying the privileges like a good hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by changedinchrist: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
hakeem4:

There's absolutely no proof for the supernatural but our need and fears has led humans to create an alternate existence to compensate and comfort for our fear.
i have never denied the fact that covid 19 is real. I have not seen any reason why the supernatural should exist in the first place
you are deluded lol. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Only God knows
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by God2man2again(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is one of the mysterious things in the world.

The best thing to do is to use it to our
advantage.

Dogs too are bad symbols in the supernatural.

May God help us.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by pooozeee(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
They do, they see ghost, spirit and every other evil agent, they can smell the presence of people from afar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.