Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? (12015 Views)

Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out / Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PHijo(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2020
okeyglm:

Who told you they don't have Igbo ancestry

It is not my duty to determine. Some of them deny that. If they are Igbo or not is none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Which one is 'Ikwerre Igbo' biko?
He's simply speaking Ikwerre!

Whatever he was speaking, all Igbos understood what he said

9 Likes

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Ogilinsaka: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

I didn't understand that...

1 Like

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PromiseHamza: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2020
post=87710269:
Look at the way he is shouting ntoor ntoor ntoor like a primary school kid.

Agbaya! shocked

Imagine a full grown pot bellied old man doing this........
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PromiseHamza: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2020
chukel:
[s]Jesus Lord. He actually said chineke kpokwa ha oku. God should burn them with fire. In translation, people are complaining he is only building flyover in ikwerre land. Ntoor to them. That if he has his way he will build 10 more in ikwerre land and nothing will happen. Will anything happen? They chorused Nooo. He then said God should burn them with fire.[/s]
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PromiseHamza: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2020
chukel:
ikwerre igbo

Which one is Ikwerre Igbo?

He spoke Ikwerre.

Ikwerre is an Igboid Lang

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PromiseHamza: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2020
Difrent:
If PMB has done this, the whole world will not hear word but since Wike is a PDP governor, the opposition will still defend this indefensible behaviour

Wike is a religious and tribal bigot

Who is he telling this?

He is telling this to opposition.

Buhari said the worst
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by HacheNoire1: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87714154:

Hehehehehe cheesy wink cheesy grin wink.

Mad oooooo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by HacheNoire1: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87713650:

You may not be far from the truth!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PHijo(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
PromiseHamza:

Who is he telling this?

He is telling this to opposition.

Buhari said the worst

What's your definition of opposition?
How is this different from what Buhari is known for?
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are a liar.
I didn't understand what he was saying...Not at all..
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PromiseHamza: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
PHijo:

What's your definition of opposition?
How is this different from what Buhari is known for?

Watch and compare it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20hkr7UYgM8
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Stalwert:
The op had to explain away the behaviour of this ritualist cultist governor, by bringing PDP and APC into the mix. Nigerians especially from the south can contribute believing their idiotic underperforming governors are a problem from the north, they will use that to loot you and bleed you.

Shattapp......!
The Core North remains the only Problems with Nigeria..!!
If Southern Governors loot.......is it your loot..?
What is the North contributing to Nigeria...? Zero/ Negative

Parasites don't talk while looting from the Host...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by PHijo(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2020
PromiseHamza:

Watch and compare it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20hkr7UYgM8

What's your point?
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by goodnessme1(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are a liar.

That is because you are not Igbo.

Am from Asaba Delta.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by LZAA: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2020
imhotep:

will not like this.
Igbo amaka, meanwhile cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa
Gbam
Sai igbo domination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by junketer(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Not defending him.

I only stated clearly that he was speaking Ikwerre for those shifting goal post that he is speaking Igbo.

Actions are bad but corrected an impression trying to build up.
last i checked, ntoor is igbo. And "chineke kpokwa ha oku" is also igbo. Unless you are telling me that those words have different meaning to what they mean in igbo language. If not, then wike was speaking igbo there.

14 Likes

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by DateMynd44(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2020
chukel:
Jesus Lord. He actually said chineke kpokwa ha oku. God should burn them with fire. In translation, people are complaining he is only building flyover in ikwerre land. Ntoor to them. That if he has his way he will build 10 more in ikwerre land and nothing will happen. Will anything happen? They chorused Nooo. He then said God should burn them with fire.
when Ikwerre people speak, do igbos understand?
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by DateMynd44(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Not defending him.

I only stated clearly that he was speaking Ikwerre for those shifting goal post that he is speaking Igbo.

Actions are bad but corrected an impression trying to build up.
this attention seeker again

5 Likes

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by gidgiddy: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are a liar.

Really? Then that means your grasp of the Igbo language is bad. Even a none Igbo would understand that he said Ntoor and Chineke. Then he said 'Chineke, kpor ha' and ended with the word 'oku'. Anyone who understands Igbo would know that wike said that God should burn some people in hellfire, just with those 4 words. Its not a must that one must understand every word of the Ikwerre dialect, what is important is that you understand the key words that explains what is being said.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Mrfeel: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are a liar.

If you didn't understand one or two words in what he said then you are not Igbo at all, ikwerre is an igbiod subgroup and speaks igbiod dialect just like those in ebonyi and Delta

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:

Yes, because the Ikwerre language is a dialect of Igbo

8 Likes

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by junketer(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:
yes. I am from anambra and i have a few ikwerre friends. When we speak we use igbo. Even when they talk to each other i always understand 95% of the igbo words they use.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by DateMynd44(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yes, because the Ikwerre language is a dialect of Igbo
so why are they always irritated when I call them igbos?
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by junketer(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Mrfeel:

If you didn't understand one or two words in what he said then you are not Igbo at all, ikwerre is an igbiod subgroup and speaks igbiod dialect just like those in ebonyi and Delta
i actually understands ikwerre more than i understand my mother's dialect and my mother is from enugu and i am from anambra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Mrfeel: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:

Cause they are ikwere an Igbo subgroup call them ikwere , simple
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by junketer(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:
how many ikwerre people do you know? If most ikwerre people do not see themselves as igbos then they wouldn't observe biafra day, they wouldn't shutdown river state every 30th may. They wouldn't be in support of kanu and ipob.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2020
goodnessme1:

Am from Asaba Delta.

Well understanding differs on region. Maybe you understood based on region.
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by AceRoot(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2020
goodnessme1:

Am from Asaba Delta.

Game, Set & Match.

To you and Dike Ohna Ikwerre.
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Stalwert: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
ZKOSOSO:

Shattapp......!
The Core North remains the only Problems with Nigeria..!!
If Southern Governors loot.......is it your loot..?
What is the North contributing to Nigeria...? Zero/ Negative

Parasites don't talk while looting from the Host...!
[/s]

One of the victims defending his slave masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2020
junketer:
last i checked, ntoor is igbo. And "chineke kpokwa ha oku" is also igbo. Unless you are telling me that those words have different meaning to what they mean in igbo language. If not, then wike was speaking igbo there.

Wike is speaking Ikwerre and not igbo.

Moreover you are the one giving the meaning of the words in your own dialectical understanding and not the ikwerres themselves.

So your argument remains weak.
Re: Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? by Mrfeel: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well understanding differs on region. Maybe you understood based on region.
And the asaba lady is telling you she's Igbo from asaba and she can understand the Igbo dialect wike spoke, why not go ahead and tell her she's not Igbo but anioma and her language is anioma language not Igbo lol

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Recover £200 Million From America - Malami (Video) / Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina / Rivers High Court Building On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.