Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her (7654 Views)

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by Votukpa(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
ambivert27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thank you for this relief from corona case

On a serious note, you only showed that you are man enough to handle that girl. When interrogated, just prove your manliness once more to the panel.

Las Las you go dey alright

Since when does allowing a woman publicly disgrace a man, prove that he is 'man enough'? The OP clearly didn't get proper training from his father and Instead of you to correct him, you are here glorifying his foolishness.

Didn't want to comment, but what you just said here is cringe worthy.
Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by MiztaFabuloz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
She slapped you, you kissed her and she didn't slap you again. Then she is probably expecting more kisses from you. If she reports you, then I feel both of you should be taken back to secondary school as you both are not matured enough to be in a university.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by ghettochild4u(m): 1:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Saneesk:
Hello guys i need your suggestion on this a girl had always loved me before but i didn't give her attention so she made it her personal goal to disgrace me in school(l100).
There came a day when i was teasing her i said she's a mamalian then she took things personally and saw the opportunity as the perfect one to disgrace me since our course mates were around almost 50 of them so she gave me a simple slap not dat heavy sha but quite loud and everybodies attention was on us and they all knew she slapped me some people started laughing at me n i was quite embarrassed.

Then i remembered sum1 say if a girl slaps you don't hesitate to kiss her she'll be the one to take the embarrassment.............so i kissed her though i didn't get to suck her lips since it was quick then suddenly everyone was shouting some proud of me and ofcourse some disgusted.

She promised to report me to the university authority,then i was afraid though ASUU and corona helped me cox it happened on the week of ASUU strike so i left unscathed.....

Guys I'm seriously afraid that sumtyn might happen and she might end up putting me in deep trouble i i feel like i shouldn't return if they resume but guys what are your suggestions and also if her dad gets to know then definitely shit will get real cox cox he's quite powerful and rich.but I'm still hoping she doesn't tell him....

Incase I'm given a chance to defend myself what should i say that might increase my chances of been guilty........

Please nairalanders I'm afraid my trial will start when we resume I've also heard rumour that I'll be withdrawn please how can i defend myself
When d day comes.. Just tell them u kissed her because u expect to return d embarrassing situation towards.. My bro u go win d case o. She physically abused u by slapping u n u responded by kissing her softly...
No lele
Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2020
ghettochild4u:

When d day comes.. Just tell them u kissed her because u expect to return d embarrassing situation towards.. My bro u go win d case o. She physically abused u by slapping u n u responded by kissing her softly...
No lele

Op you're really smart thanks for the advice
She'll definitely not win the case

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Saneesk:
Hello guys i need your suggestion on this a girl had always loved me before but i didn't give her attention so she made it her personal goal to disgrace me in school(l100).
There came a day when i was teasing her i said she's a mamalian then she took things personally and saw the opportunity as the perfect one to disgrace me since our course mates were around almost 50 of them so she gave me a simple slap not dat heavy sha but quite loud and everybodies attention was on us and they all knew she slapped me some people started laughing at me n i was quite embarrassed.

Then i remembered sum1 say if a girl slaps you don't hesitate to kiss her she'll be the one to take the embarrassment.............so i kissed her though i didn't get to suck her lips since it was quick then suddenly everyone was shouting some proud of me and ofcourse some disgusted.

She promised to report me to the university authority,then i was afraid though ASUU and corona helped me cox it happened on the week of ASUU strike so i left unscathed.....

Guys I'm seriously afraid that sumtyn might happen and she might end up putting me in deep trouble i i feel like i shouldn't return if they resume but guys what are your suggestions and also if her dad gets to know then definitely shit will get real cox cox he's quite powerful and rich.but I'm still hoping she doesn't tell him....

Incase I'm given a chance to defend myself what should i say that might increase my chances of been guilty........

Please nairalanders I'm afraid my trial will start when we resume I've also heard rumour that I'll be withdrawn please how can i defend myself

You are foolish in a number of ways more than one.

1stly a girl slapped you and you kissed her cheesy. Do you think a Nigerian girl can be likened to those girls you see in the movies? It's like giving a Nigerian Girl just flowers on her birthday cheesy.

2ndly You are being Petrified while she is basking in happiness. She has successfully intimidated you.

3rdly dont you have male paddies that can advice you? I doubt this because this display shows you are not an alpha male. That's probably why she doesn't want you.

The solution is that get her on the phone and beg her. Promise her that you will never come close to her again. That you made a mistake and it will never repeat itself. If you cant talk to her, beg her friends to talk to her. If she is interested in you she will warm up to you. If not beg and keep off.
Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by XhosaNostra(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2020
You both watch too much TV.

I wonder where she gets the nerve to slap a man. She must think she's shooting a Bollywood or Telemundo scene. She's lucky she tried that stunt on another delusional actor because somebody else would have done far, far worse.
Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Those of you forming I'm a mumu, idiot or childish if it were you what are you gonnna do abi you're gonna stand there forming alpha male then afterwards every1 sees u alphacoward you don't know what it is for a girl to slap you in naija in front of a crowd you'll be remembered as a coward but as for me some now even respect me Cox dey said what i did was good..........

Though they'll be consequences but please tell me if you were in my shoes what will you do.
Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by ghettochild4u(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Saneesk:

U go even say u channel ur anger of retaliating to kissing which is manly thing to do instead of been violent cos u know that way she will b embarrassed
Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by ghettochild4u(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Saneesk:

If na d sch wey I go.. For slapping me.. She go go on suspension n me wey kiss am them go just give me demerit points.... But for sure she wouldn't even make a case knowing how strict d school is... That's Babcock for u
Re: She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
You can beg her before she carry out her threat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? / Dr. Kemi Olunloyo Gives Hints On How Men Can Enlarge Their Organ Without Drugs / After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.