Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? (48053 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Emmyloyalty: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Yep

That's good!
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Aghans(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.

My advice to you is that your ex may not have hand in your sickness. First of all you have to undergo a perfect deliverance to be free from spiritual husband. I will advice you that if you truly want a perfect deliverance visit a Catholic Church ask about Catholic charismatic renewal, ask them to direct you to deliverance ministry. They will attend to you perfectly well without any charge.
One thing after deliverance is that if it is been handled wrongly the person's case may worst. May God see you through
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Segzy19: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Read well next time before rushing to make comment. They planned to marry next year.
That means she didn't discover on the day they were to marry...
tellwisdom:
So you didn’t know he was in cult or a cultist till the day you were to marry him.?? I hope you have big breasttt and yansh the spirit can press very well??. sad
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
myk2mic:
This is really serious ohh , u r quoting scripture, �
Even my own mother is still in shock! 3 years on, and she still does not believe it is real and refuses to hear me talk of God or the things of God. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
myk2mic:
Any ways the devil had legitimate right over the body of Moses that's y the angel spoke those wrds instead of being directly confrontational.
I believe Jude was trying to warn people completely off of directly rebuking Satan. To him, it was more that humans do not have that authority at all. And that makes sense since the only other person we know of who directly rebuked Satan in the Bible was Jesus Christ.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by rago(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
You are WRONG! I have a lot of pity for folks like you and the Likes who know nothing and enjoy feigning ignorance. You don't know anything, sir, ma. I'm just shaking my head.

HenryDion:
I read an entire epistle and nowhere did I see a mention of "Hospital."

All you said was, you were taken to 'some places' and 'church'

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

Lemme tell you my life's story, so you'll learn about the power of the mind.

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Proudlytips: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
I are daydreaming
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by madprophet(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
9ja083:

Don't be surprise. I have seen problems. I wasted my time going from one church to the other only to find out it a minor problem when we went to the hospital.
I have seen a woman who suffered from infertility problem for 4 yrs. She was busy going from one church to the other. Only to be told it's hormonal imbalance when she visited the hospital. Now she's a mother of 4. The treatment didn't waste time.
Ignorance is a disease.
The white ppl that brought religion to us don't reason and attached their problems to religion the way we do. T he go to the hospital and see the right doctor not church or religion centers!
We too de overdo pass ppl way teach us religion.

There is a place of prayer and there is a place for medicine.

You merge the 2 to get maximum results

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Abcruz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Abcruz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

Sex is a strong covenant that is often overlooked as fun.

Or do you not know that anyone joined(through sex) to a prostitute(cultist) is one body with him? For Scripture says, The two will become one flesh.--1 Corinthians 6:16
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Rapture4real(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
1.You.must give your life to Jesus Christ completely.
2.Since yo ex is a cultist,they engage in spiritism, there is a transfer of spirit thru sex if youve had it with him.Break the soul tie bond thru sex
3.You promised him you wont live him not youve renerged on the promise, renounce the promise by the blood of Jesus.
4.Deliverance is gradual and the tempo.must be sustained.Dont go back to anything that will give satan a foothold again.Satain is stubborn and doesnt like to release his.captive.
5.When you go back to the pastor,dont hide anything that will.help your total.deliverance.
6.Destroy ,return gift or materials linking you to your ex.
Two issues here.Yo ex may attack you directy or demons afflicting you thru your involvement with.him.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
JunctionBox:
Lalasticlala

Help her life
for a christian who is born again their is nothing like spirit husband or wife! 99.9% marital struggle/difficulty to land a suitor is as a result of countless random sex they have had and are still having and are already joined to legion of demons following all those random individuals.1corinthians6:19. the only biblical basis for sex is marriage but today's generation talk of dating in terms of sex, they have countless exes they have had sex with. flee immoral all appearance study, act, live, and do what the word of God says concerning everything concerning your life.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Even my own mother is still in shock! 3 years on, and she still does not believe it is real and refuses to hear me talk of God or the things of God. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I believe Jude was trying to warn people completely off of directly rebuking Satan. To him, it was more that humans do not have that authority at all. And that makes sense since the only other person we know of who directly rebuked Satan in the Bible was Jesus Christ.

But wen u r in Christ u have that authority, but anyways I like this new you. Keep it up, pastor kobojunkie, grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
myk2mic:
But wen u r in Christ u have that authority, but anyways I like this new you. Keep it up, pastor kobojunkie, grin
Don't call me a pastor! angry

ROFLMAO!
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Jhamzy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Well said. Although you have spoken based on your understanding. What if she had been to different hospital for treatment and no changes? Even if you do not endorse Pastors or Churches (at least there are still some living Churches and men truly called by God today), wouldn't you at least advice her to have personal relationship with God and seek Him personally? This is Africa bro. Spirituality is real here! Don't you know that medication is limited when it comes to issues like this? I pray no one sees sickness here. When one is terribly sick, and your faith is not strong, anywhere they recommend is tryable.
Finally, I would say that she should go to the hospital, if she hadn't and also seek enerstly the intervention of God on this matter. Crave for a revelation from the Holy Spirit. He is the master revealer. He will show you the root of this sickness and inspire you on how to tackle it.

HenryDion:
I read an entire epistle and nowhere did I see a mention of "Hospital."

All you said was, you were taken to 'some places' and 'church'

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

Lemme tell you my life's story, so you'll learn about the power of the mind.

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by CurvyDestiny7: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by chiomzy86(f): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.

Now Listen. You need to break that covenant by first sow a seed in the alter of God or buy sth and put in the house of God..that is the first step before the deliverance proper
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by chiomzy86(f): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:

Now Listen. You need to break that covenant by first sow a seed in the alter of God or buy sth and put in the house of God..that is the first step before the deliverance proper..it will hasten your freedom and deliverance
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Don't call me a pastor! angry

ROFLMAO!

See that is how u will be on stage in church telling pple of ur former self ,how brash and upfront u were , shooting men down lol, but the Lord arrested you on ur way to Damascus, and he showed u his light and since then u have walked in that light and also showing pple the way to the light.
chiomzy86:

Now Listen. You need to break that covenant by first sow a seed in the alter of God or buy sth and put in the house of God..that is the first step before the deliverance proper
Pls reply this person

Now Listen. You need to break that covenant by first sow a seed in the alter of God or buy sth and put in the house of God..that is the first step before the deliverance proper..it will hasten your freedom and deliverance
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jun 11, 2020
myk2mic:
See that is how u will be on stage in church telling pple of ur former self ,how brash and upfront u were , shooting men down lol, but the Lord arrested you on ur way to Damascus, and he showed u his light and since then u have walked in that light and also showing pple the way to the light.
The church is not for me. I went to a church to find God but God showed me something entirely different.
myk2mic:
Pls reply this person
I want to but where to begin? undecided undecided
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The church is not for me. I went to a church to find God but God showed me something entirely different.
I want to but where to begin? undecided undecided

I am Curious what were shown if it's not private
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Jun 11, 2020
myk2mic:
I am Curious what were shown if it's not private
Nothing private about it. I learnt that
* God was not to be found inside of the church because He was never really there to begin with.
* Many who claim to belong to God are engaged instead idol worshipping
* God made man steward over his creation(Adam protocol), to care for it all, but instead, man continues to destroy that which God created and
declared good, pretending that God doesn't care
* Jesus Christ is the New Covenant that God had promised, and every word that came out of His mouth are the words of the New covenant
* Obedience, not prayer, is the key to God.
* The rock on which the Church of God is built is the command that Jesus gave Peter, as well as the criteria for entering the Kingdom of Heaven
* The seal of the second covenant is God Himself because He alone can create in us the conditions necessary to make us holy enough for His kingdom
* God wants His followers to go back to the lessons that His disciples tried to teach before their death in the 1st century - not according to doctrines, traditions and rules of men
... and so many other things
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Nothing private about it. I learnt that
* God was not to be found inside of the church because He was never really there to begin with.
* Many who claim to belong to God are engaged instead idol worshipping
* God made man steward over his creation(Adam protocol), to care for it all, but instead, man continues to destroy that which God created and
declared good, pretending that God doesn't care
* Jesus Christ is the New Covenant that God had promised, and every word that came out of His mouth are the words of the New covenant
* Obedience, not prayer, is the key to God.
* The rock on which the Church of God is built is the command that Jesus gave Peter, as well as the criteria for entering the Kingdom of Heaven
* The seal of the second covenant is God Himself because He alone can create in us the conditions necessary to make us holy enough for His kingdom
* God wants His followers to go back to the lessons that His disciples tried to teach before their death in the 1st century - not according to doctrines, traditions and rules of men
... and so many other things

Well kobojunkie, I must say that whatever is was that u experienced sure did cause a transformation of ur mind.
In the light of ur new self, u might want to make some changes to ur profile ��,ur pic ,personal text and signature grin grin
-
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
myk2mic:
Well kobojunkie, I must say that whatever is was that u experienced sure did cause a transformation of ur mind.
In the light of ur new self, u might want to make some changes to ur profile ��,ur pic ,personal text and signature grin grin
-
Why? I told you I am still the same person I used to be. grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Why? I told you I am still the same person I used to be. grin

No ma'am, u r a new specie, a royal priesthood, and everything must reflect that ,especially ur personal text and signature cos right now they scream the old you which has been washed by the blood grin grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
myk2mic:

No ma'am, u r a new specie, a royal priesthood, and everything must reflect that ,especially ur personal text and signature cos right now they scream the old you which has been washed by the blood grin grin
All that is pastor speak, and not my personal experience.
What has changed of me? I am more open-minded and less judgemental, focused on trusting and obeying Him, and more focused on understanding what He wants of me.

He does not condemn the me. If anything, i am more accepting of who i am because now i know that He made me exactly as I am for His purpose. Everything is as He desired it for me so why change me? grin

I still believe everything i believed back in the day, only now i know why i thought as I did even then
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Be there writing sermon on the mount.

This Monika is familiar. You were once a mod right, or are you still in that position? You don't sound very smart to me. Sorry to say!

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
rago:
You are WRONG! I have a lot of pity for folks like you and the Likes who know nothing and enjoy feigning ignorance. You don't know anything, sir, ma. I'm just shaking my head.

My dear, I've gone to the office and met some fetish items dropped on my door. I swept them away without even hesitating. I have had numerous encounters which I can't pen here..

The fact is, these native doctors or pastors are con. Tell them to find the cure for Covid19, maybe I'll believe they have power. Folks like you are the reason they are still progressing and waxing strong. In the real sense, they have no power.

I hope you attain a level of enlightenment where you are no longer intimidated by your fellow man who claims to have spiritual powers.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Keep your apologies to yourself. A fool knows not he knows not, and you are one of the fools parading themselves on this thread as the one 'knowledgeable' ones. You wrote an epistle that depicts the depth of your ignorance, and you know why you are ignorant? You have not chosen to seek knowledge. You are a fool, sorry to say!!

Hahaha. A typical response from a pained ignoramus. I've not even tickle you and here you are, spewing insults upon insults cheesy No need to say more, you've shown your level of reasoning.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
tiredoflife:

Dump churches and pastors I see
Yet in ur post it was a laboratory
A branch of the hospitals that lied to u
Why didn't u dump them
I wonder the people that liked u post who couldn't see the stupidity in it
Lab lied to u
U no dump am
Pastor told her things which she never said its s lie
Make she dump am
Smh

In my post, I said visit a RELIABLE hospital. The fact is, mistakes happen. The pastors you're defending, they'd go to the hospital when sick, why shouldn't you?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

All that is pastor speak, and not my personal experience.
What has changed of me? I am more open-minded and less judgemental, focused on trusting and obeying Him, and more focused on understanding what He wants of me.

He does not condemn the me. If anything, i am more accepting of who i am because now i know that He made me exactly as I am for His purpose. Everything is as He desired it for me so why change me? grin

I still believe everything i believed back in the day, only now i know why i thought as I did even then

U know u just buttressed what I said . You are a new specie, cos now u r looking at things from his perspective so u now see things thru the father's eyes.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by tiredoflife(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
HenryDion:

In my post, I said visit a RELIABLE hospital. The fact is, mistakes happen. The pastors you're defending, they'd go to the hospital when sick, why shouldn't you?

I am not defending any pastor sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.