Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? (48518 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Emmyloyalty: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes, darling?

Ishi, are you a Bible thumper true true?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by SirMichael1: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
petra1:

It’s still an issue of experience . I agree demons can lie but it depends on who’s asking them and what you’re asking them . When you start asking demons about the realm of the spirit or if they see fire around you they will sense your Immaturity . You question them to identify them as Jesus did . That is safe enough. But if you’re seeking knowledge through them, then you’re practicing SPIRITISM or DIVINATION and they can sense you.

Questioning them may not be necessary if the gift of Prophecy or discernment is operational At that moment .

Jesus never questioned demons, they often spoke of themselves.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Ibechris2: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2020
U broke up with someone and he now calls u to get more information about some spots on ur body and here u are,telling him how u are progressing.

My dear,that guy is manipulating u...and the earlier u have sense the better for u. If u say,u have broken up with that guy,then cut all talking and communications with him going forward.

There is no cultist in Nigeria that is not affiliated to one juju or the other...after all,no be pastors dey initiate them but Juju men and Bablawos.

Wish u quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by obidaddy: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2020
You have entered a covenant with your ex inadvertently. He has cult background & delves into spiritual things. The so called spirit husband is your ex. The authority he has over you is your promise never to leave him. Sex made it stronger.

All convenant are like physical contracts, it's contracted by deeds or by words.

It is binding.

Stop picking his calls & if you do, never disclose to him again you exact situation. He is monitoring you spiritually & physically.

I pray you win this battle. The name of Jesus is a strong fortress, take refuge there. The blood of Christ breaks every yoke & convenant.

Plead the blood of Jesus!
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2020
tellwisdom:
So you didn’t know he was in cult or a cultist till the day you were to marry him.?? I hope you have big breasttt and yansh the spirit can press very well??. sad

It's not all topics that need your comment or jokes, sometimes just read and ignore. I've never seen a comment of yours that doesn't include"breast or yansh", that's very uncultured. Moreover, most cultist can be very secretive, so there's nothing wrong with her breaking up the moment she found out, that's her decision.
-If you have no advice or opinion, then stop commenting, not every topic is meant to be ridiculed. This is a very sensitive issue.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by alizma: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.
You are almost free and shouldn't get tired now. Focus your energies on the pastor's instructions and the prayer point. While you are going through the deliverance process, don't forget that the devil will bring everything to confuse you and distract you but let your resolution be that, whether is your ex or spirit husband or witches and wizards, you are holding on to God to set you free from them and you believe he will do it. You will be fine soon
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by BotherMleeper(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
petra1:

It’s mostly spiritual case. Probably the ministers are not very experienced . They could have questioned the spirit “who are you “ he would have identified himself . “ I Am her spiritual husband “ etc

But concerning the ex . There’s probability too . Because I have engaged such situation before . The spirit afflicting a person spoke out upon questioning that she broke his heart and he took her name to juju. And the spirit was cast out of her. But he claimed “ I am her ex”

It’s a small matter to deal with . If the challenge is still on . A mature minister should question the spirit he will identify himself . and they should cast it out by name

Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Majesty33(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Waooh, what a diachotomy between science and religion but my naira land pals have said it all. Good luck OP
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by GGirll: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Let me tell a true life story. I was born and brought up in a Christian home n a very disciplined parents. While growing up I loved the things of God n was preaching and doing morning cry with my dad at age 6. Fast forward, before I knew it after my waec I fell into sin n from there I started declining spiritually but still GOD was with me. I met a guy fell in love n we started a relationship that lasted for 13 years n after all I found out he was married n planned to divorce his wife cos me even though he hid it from me cos his family were not in d same state he was working where we met. But before I found out,we had done everything n we promised each other never to leave. When I then confronted him he begged n apologized n all but I was adamant n ended d relationship for good but that was after going to MFM for deliverance n I told d minister everything n d whole truth. He told me never to pick d guys calls or call him back or reply him or ever see him again in fact he said I should break my SIM card but I couldn't because of important contacts. Fast forward to 2013 i watched a Yoruba movie titled sonto alapata n I learnt how a man can jazz a lady through her phone number n so I remembered d pastors instruction in 2011 to destroy my SIM card so I summoned courage n cut it in pieces with a scissors. After then I vowed never to ever make a mistake again n rededicated myself to Jesus Christ n I meant it. I stopped wearing trousers,earrings,weavon n all make ups. I went fully into d ministry n I took my salvation this time very very serious. I pray at 12midnight from 2011 till date n I did a lot of prayers n fastings to be totally free from any bondage due to my dreams of snakes like pythons,water dreams,forest dreams,desert dream n lions coming to eat me n will always pray or escape of kill them both pythons n lions. I even dreamt of my ex throwing darts on me n all. My dream were always mysterious but very clear n I will go for deliverance n prayed Hard n avoided all sins,dumped all my friends but guys n ladies that could influence me negatively. I left Facebook,wassap,tweeter n all internet to really focus on my self,studies n spiritual life. While doing all these I preached n evangelized I did my baptism n converted a lot souls in my school,class n hostels. Peoples started calling me mum G.O n I became strong in d Lord. Before then....My academic life was great as I'm always d best in class n over all but when I dated that guy I did poorly no matter how much I studied but when people dub me they get A but me I will be getting like C or E. But after I left him n prayed n rededicated myself I became the best gain with a CGPA of 4.61 then I knew God has restored me back. I found out also that during that time d type of men that comes for my hand in marriage were not my type n I was instructed to start praying against evil soul tie n so I took it serious n prayed against it,strongman n evil covenants to be broken. Finally I had 5 proposals that ended suddenly without any proof but I knew its cos of my covenant with d evil ex..in 2018 I prayed earnestly with a very broken heart n asked God to take my life or show me why I'm in this situation or is it that He GOD cannot answer prayers again cos I was mocked by my supervisor who did all he could to make me sleep with him n I refused n he told me I will never graduate n all but I told him I rather die than sleep with a married man. So after I prayed n cried blood out demanding God to act since a Muslim man my supervisor has insulted me a daughter of Zion. I went into trance like I sleptboff n I saw myself on my reading table in school n on my wedding finger was a black ring big n bold I asked myself how I wore this dirty ring n who put it on my finger,then I quickly removed d ring n threw it behind me n faced my table to read n lo I saw a diamond ring chained with a wrist watch also diamond n I quickly wore them n immediately I woke up from d trance or sleep. I knelt down n thanked God for my deliverance n for d revelation. From that dayvi started dreaming about different guys proposing to me in my dream but I was spiritually apart not to accept any one. For 4 months I dreamt about a guy I used to know but not close too coming to my room in school n visiting me. When I prayed n asked God who he is he told me that is my son I'm giving you out of my mercy because you are not supposed to marry in life but you had found mercy in my sight n because you had been faithful n I have chosen you to do exploit in this end time n because you had been ridiculed n mocked I have given you my son to remove your reproach as I promised in psalm 102 vs 13. I demanded for more signs from God to be sure he kept revealing this guy d more. By d Grace of God I had d gift of prophesy so I was placed in d prophetic group by my pastors who worked with me from d onset till now,monitoring my dream life n giving me details of my dreams. One day in one of our vigils in church a hi if 18yrs old prophesied n asked all UN married ministers to come out n collect their wedding gown that bit is there waiting for us n so without shame I came out n by Faith collected my wedding gown n few months later, I was in a place for a business deal n I happen to deal with friends of d guy I had been seeing I my dre but don't know how to meet him in life. After d business was sealed they asked for my number I gave them n left. One-day one of them called me n demanded to see me , I told him to come to my school but I later decided to meet him in a public place that is in siverbird galleria n when I finally showed up he was with this guy I knew in my dream but I didn't mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Myer(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2020
foleskay:

All these indomie generation children sef. embarassed

lol Mr stone age generation.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Ishilove: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Emmyloyalty:

Ishi, are you a Bible thumper true true?
Yep
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Ishilove: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2020
GGirll:

And after you saw him what happened?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by GGirll: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2020
In continuation : so I thought we were to discuss another important business deal cos d first one we did went well.... since I was d one that wrote d proposal n it we won d contract. Instead the guy I gave my number started asking me which tribe I came from, how I wrote d proposals so easily n how I told him that we will get it n we did that there's something about me that interest him n his colleagues n that they want to know me better apart from business angle. I angered their questions n even told them that God told me about d winning of d contract n that if they can repent truly that they can hear God as He is very close to d righteous. Then he told his friend to do d need ful n d guy knelt down n proposed to me in my shock cameras where flying n people gathered n were clapping n all, I was in shock or awe right there I closed my eyes n ask God should i take this ring or not....n I heard Him clearly take it as I have revealed him to you in time past....so I took d ring from a mn I don't know his surname,background,genotype n blood group, I only knew he was Igbo n in that dramatic moment....he hugged me n thanked me n then told me he would be leaving for d airport as he was traveling out on a business trip n will be back in 3 days n that he will come n see me but that he will keep in touch from there. His friend took me back to school n I came back n wept asking God if I hadn't made a mistake n he should tell me what next.
I am As n a scientist n I imagined how foolish I was to accept a ring without vital infos when he came back I asked him to see me to d hospital for a comprehensive medical check up n he did n left again for another trip. We did HIV,HPV,blood group n genotype,rhesus factor test,hepatitis A,B,C tests n urinalysis test n all came out negative n he is AA. so I asked God for more signs n he asked me to ask him his birth day n ATM PIN NUMBER, I told God I will sound like a gold digger but He Saud ask him n you will be shocked since you need more clarification,so I did n he told me n behold to my shock we were born in d same month n we have d same ATM PIN digit with a difference in d last digit. Fast forward we went to see our parents made our intentions known n we were both accepted by both families. We fixed our wedding dates n went through it n Today we are married n expectant.

COPIED.

I posted this to let you know that spiritual husbands,soul tie covenants n evil strong men n women exist likewise witches n wizards. To the OP this is a true life story from MFM CHURCH the lady is a fire brand and has been helping most ladies using her life experiences n story.
I will strongly advise you do away with all sins n pray with all seriousness n with Faith coupled with fasting if you really want to be free....you must not continue contacting or receiving calls from your ex n truly rededicate your life to JESUS CHRIST CAUSE ONLY HIM CAN SAVE YOU.
There are many more stories from many sisters whom God had delivered n set free.....don't fear but believe you must be set free n pay d prize with prayer n fasting n complete holiness.
God bless you.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by changedinchrist: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2020
this is why I condemn sex with anyone anyhow before marriage, that lady might have gotten some spirits or covenants with her through sex with that man. God help us in this age
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Slurity(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2020
I WISH THIS MESSAGES GET TO YOU FOR YOU TO READ AND IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU DID PLS DON'T IGNORE THE ADVISE THREIN. DON'T BOTHER TO KNOW IF YOUR PROBLEM IS FROM FOR EX OR SPIRITUAL HUSBAND ANYMORE BUT FOCUS ON THE FACT WHICH IS, YOU ARE ALREADY TAKEN SPIRITUALLY AND THE BOND IS ON AGREEMENT. NOW THE SOLUTION IS VERY SIMPLE AND SAME TIME HARD. SIMPLE BECAUSE GOD CAN DO ANYTHING IF HE CHOSE TO DO IT BUT HARD BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO BEG GOD TO DO IT. I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW THIS DELIVERANCE STEPS.
1. FAST FOR 7 DAYS AND ASK ONLY FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS OF SIN
2. CALL, BEG AND CONFRONT YOUR EX TO LEAVE YOU ALONE SPIRITUALLY ALSO PRAY AGAINST SPIRITUAL HUSBAND.
3. ASK GOD FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCE
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by scokoro: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2020
I was taken to some place... pls where were you taken before you were taken to the hospital?
Life is mysterious on its own. Man cannot know what the Almighty has not allowed him to know. The only time a product would serve well is when the user manual has been read and fully digested. Please go back to seek the face of your Creator. I wonder how people live without consulting the Creator of mankind in their decisions and plans. Let me tell you something, this thing would surface for a long time if you don't soak yourself in Jesus Christ. Demons don't completely leave their subject even after those prayers from those pastors. If you like continue making direct reference to your ex and your ys, the devil uses that as a decoy to make you think your X and Y are dealing with you. Know that your Y have their own battles to fight. Your life is really important to God that's why you are even alive to tell the story. Many who go through this die and suffer afterwards. Sin is BAD and surely leads to death. Pray very well and continue praying. God has not asked us to seek him in vain. Isaiah 45:19.

Wake up in the middle of the night and call the Most High for your personal deliverance. Best deliverance sessions are the ones done individually. Private chat me for some strong prayer points.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by scokoro: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Slurity:
I WISH THIS MESSAGES GET TO YOU FOR YOU TO READ AND IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU DID PLS DON'T IGNORE THE ADVISE THREIN. DON'T BOTHER TO KNOW IF YOUR PROBLEM IS FROM FOR EX OR SPIRITUAL HUSBAND ANYMORE BUT FOCUS ON THE FACT WHICH IS, YOU ARE ALREADY TAKEN SPIRITUALLY AND THE BOND IS ON AGREEMENT. NOW THE SOLUTION IS VERY SIMPLE AND SAME TIME HARD. SIMPLE BECAUSE GOD CAN DO ANYTHING IF HE CHOSE TO DO IT BUT HARD BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO BEG GOD TO DO IT. I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW THIS DELIVERANCE STEPS.
1. FAST FOR 7 DAYS AND ASK ONLY FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS OF SIN
2. CALL, BEG AND CONFRONT YOUR EX TO LEAVE YOU ALONE SPIRITUALLY ALSO PRAY AGAINST SPIRITUAL HUSBAND.
3. ASK GOD FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCE

Why should she call the EX to be left alone? It is a spiritual battle and once it is won spiritually, every other thing fall in place. Just engage in marathon prayer and seek to hear from God. The direction to take would be revealed to you privately.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are not supposed to say such things...

Another translation has it like so

This is really serious ohh , u r quoting scripture, �
Any ways the devil had legitimate right over the body of Moses that's y the angel spoke those wrds instead of being directly confrontational.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Lamanii22(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Goldenheart:
Sometimes we have to find someone and apologize to them...

Like this woman.. cry

Lol I swear... Iya gbonko... grin grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by freshvine(f): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2020
For the fact that you're already consorting with a cultist already open your way to demonic forces. Having sex with a cultist who's a demonic agent is an Express way to attract spirit husband. So don't get it twisted.

Break the tie with the guy spiritually and be free.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by adexkunlex1: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
My Sister, am amazed that people are suggesting a doctor... Well no natural man can comprehend the things of the spirit. Now listen, you need to break the yoke of spirit husband in your life. The baby you are breast feeding signifies the spirit child u have delivered to him in the realm of the spirit which is the product of the sex you had. I once know a lady who had delivered about 3 children to a spirit husband in the realm of the spirit. On the day we were conducting her deliverance, the children were crying through her not to leave them..... that's by the way.....

Now the cultist you dated... the spirit husband is using his face so you your prayer can be fired amiss and turn to a wasted effort.... the covenant you made with the cultist is not so strong to possess you to the point of capturing your mind and producing utterances but you still need to break the word covenant you both had because it will still affect your future relationship.

But the one that carried the highest weight is the spirit husband... You have to know his name, his mission, his legal ground, what authorized his entry into his life, break the soul tie and other things before he can be casted out. You also need to do some renouncing.... The issue is there are not much genuine deliverance pastors out there.... Well, just continue to pray for mercy,.... the mercy of God can override all what have listed above.......Thanks.. Pastor David.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by madprophet(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
generationz:

I like your monicker. Are you really a prophet?

Loool... And am supposed to answer this ba
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Caseless: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:
Yes, darling?
grin grin i say make I hail u.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by petra1(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Nonsensical nonsense

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by madprophet(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2020
9ja083:

Then it's a psychological something. I don't believe in this spiritual stuff.

Pray you would not have problem that would make you believe by force
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by madprophet(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2020
xeju:

Nigerian hospitals that don't have 21st century diagnostic equipment

Eh en
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by petra1(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
Jesus never questioned demons, they often spoke of themselves.

He question the demon in the maniac at gadara when he refused to come out

Luke 8:30
And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by petra1(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Ohemababy:

Wow....Oga you too sabi abeg. Are you a deliverance minister?

It’s the birthright of a christian

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by 9ja083: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
madprophet:

Pray you would not have problem that would make you believe by force

Don't be surprise. I have seen problems. I wasted my time going from one church to the other only to find out it a minor problem when we went to the hospital.
I have seen a woman who suffered from infertility problem for 4 yrs. She was busy going from one church to the other. Only to be told it's hormonal imbalance when she visited the hospital. Now she's a mother of 4. The treatment didn't waste time.
Ignorance is a disease.
The white ppl that brought religion to us don't reason and attached their problems to religion the way we do. The go to the hospital and see the right doctor not church or religion centers!
We too de overdo pass ppl way teach us religion.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Caseless:
grin grin
i say make I hail u.
grin grin grin grin I hail you back

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nephilim: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.
you have a spirit husband, but ur ex is behind your predicament.

And since it's a diabolic effect your spirit spouse is in support of it.

But seriously you need someone spiritually strong to help you in the fight o.

Call and Apologize to your Ex, and right in his ear cut off and denounce every covenant you had with him, then cut him off completely from all social networks, don't let him see any traces of you and don't pick any of his calls, any calls with strange numbers don't pick it, if you do, don't say hello, if you notice he's the one cut it off immediately.

For your spirit spouse,
Has any of your boyfriends ever complained that they saw someone warning them in the dream to stay off you?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
If U Are Interested 2 Be Free, Chat Me Up On Facebook, Dan Doubra Is My Username. Or U Can Reach Me With Dis Number, 08168041857.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.