Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? (48033 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by SILVERLINES: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.
grin

Your own don be

But very funny
You were under anointing and still remember every word you spoken

Though I have not been under anointing before.

Religion go just make life tire you

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by 12inchess: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Spirit husband that will not give u money for your hair or take you out to dinner. Is that one spirit husband?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Aladdin1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Are you from edo state or southsouth? To be frank with you.i believe your ex is not totally responsible for what you are going through.what you have with your ex is a soul tie covenant activated by sex.as long as you did not do a blood covenant with your ex then such soul tie covenant with your ex should be easy to break through prayers.what i see that is wrong in your case is a strong marine covenant.and you have a strong spirit husband that you need to break free from.your former boyfriend did really cast a spell on you to punish you for breaking up with him.but ur underlying problem stems from foundational marine bondage and covenant.and you need to address the origin and root of ur problem by living a holylife of prayers and fasting,then u need to do series of deliverance to break free becos spirit husbands can be stubborn to deal with.or better still find a genuine spiritfilled experienced man of God to pray for you but pls.avoid spiritual work prophets or pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by DeeMain(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
HenryDion:
I read an entire epistle and nowhere did I see a mention of "Hospital."

All you said was, you were taken to 'some places' and 'church'

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

Lemme tell you my life's story, so you'll learn about the power of the mind.

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361

You are intelligent but naive. May you not experience a problem whose only solution is spiritual.

10 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by SirWhiteFish: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP, Only your ex na cultist, you cor still get spirit husband Join?

Abeg this your mata pass be careful, make I no disgrace my madness for here. But anyways follow that guy wey talk say e get HIV 2009 advice
you are the first person to see this matter as it truly is
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by KoolBigk(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan oo!

you don even get pikin wey you dey breastfeed for the spirit realm.
My sister you need better deliverance oo.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by chrisifeanyi: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Don't listen to anybody telling you to go to hospital. What you are passing through is spiritual and is from your ex. He has made some invocations using your name and image. Stop picking his calls. Go to serious deliverance and renounce any covenant entered knowingly or unknowingly.
I repeat, don't go to any hospital.
This is a spiritual war. Your ex has some evil powers to destroy you. Fast and pray and always be in the spirit. You shall come out victorious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by CliffordAde: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please prayer is not a with dosage, don't turn prayer to one!!!
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by tesseract: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
To the carnal man, spiritual stuff are foolishness. All those people saying she should see a doctor lack understanding of the spiritual.
It is possible for a person's body and mind to be manipulated remotely by anyone with sufficient spiritual knowledge, doesn't matter if the person is Christian, Muslim, Pagan, Buddhist or Satanist. Sufficient spiritual knowledge is all that is required.

The lady in question must first of all submit herself to the Lord Jesus Christ and then engage in serious prayers to renounce any agreement she had entered with her ex, especially if she was having intercourse with him while dating.

I pray you find total deliverance sooner than later. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Don't be tired, your deliverance is nearer than expected, keep praying, people really need to learn from your story, that's why before anyone goes into a relationship with somebody, he or she must do a background check to ascertain if he or she is truly born again, if not the consequences will be disastrous, but it's well, God want you to still trust in Him and don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Homiesjinxbank: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmm you have a point, but brother you're saying all this because you have not been given a spiritual backlash before. One of my friend was saying the exact same thing you're saying, but now as in right now he's nursing a wound, if am not mistaking the wound is now up to 3 years now.. brother stay glue to God..

HenryDion:

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Mblingz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Issue of breastfeeding means u have a baby that suppose to have been born by you but their is delay... If u doubt me ask anybody dat knows about dream very well...
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by DeeMain(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
AZeD1:
Go to the hospital. Don't listen to anyone that tells you it's spiritual.

Lots of people in Nigeria have lost their lives because they went to the church instead of a hospital.

God gave you a brain for a reason, don't embarrass him by not using it correctly.

And the countless millions that have lost their lives in the hospital nko? Those who have gone to all the best medical consultants in the land and their conditions have not improved or have gotten worse, nko?

Abeg shift!

Beautiful nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by jahlove4jah: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Trying to ask for the cause of your problem from many sources will end up complicating your problem.

What you need now is a total turn around from your past way of life. Since you have ended things up with your ex, this is the time to cut him off your life. Block him from reaching you and if he use other lines to reach you, hang up the moment you find out.

Since you have a Christian background, do the following:

Keep praying to God for help and for forgiveness over any past mistakes .
Read and meditate on his word, the Bible.
Keep your self busy around people who are living the kind of life e that you presently desire so that they can motivate you.
Keep improving on tour personal a d career.
Change environment if possible.

You will be fine. There is no power more powerful than God's power.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kay25(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.
sister first of all you need a renewal of mind you kept saying you are not totally free that's not a word of faith believe God you are free and then walk in the reality of your freedom through Christ.You need to personally accept Jess Christ as your Lord and saviour..genuine salvation upon that you need th place of the holyspirt the guarantee for your redemption.Those are the major instruments for your liberty from an unknown covenant that you have be bonded with.while the guy was asking you if you will never leave him and you said yes you had committed yourself unknowingly to him though it's your fault but he had more than you could see with him.

5 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you kiss
HenryDion:

Demiladey361

5 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by jerryman24: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How so? The following of the traditions and cultures of men serves to nullify the power of God in one's situation, and this is according to Jesus Christ.

@Poster, first of all, I am with the guy who suggests you go to a hospital, and I think you should maybe even see a psychiatrist while you are at it. Sometimes degunking is necessary to clear one's mind.

I don't see God in any of what you described because much of what you have described i.e. rituals, prayer books, etc., read more like pagan practices than what Jesus Christ taught His own to follow. That said, to each His own. Jesus taught people to look inside when they are being tempted or troubled in any way, so He would not have encouraged you to place blame on your ex or any spirit external to yours for that matter. And as far as fasting is concerned,saiah 68 is the kind of fasting that God requires.

My advice, go to the hospital and get yourself properly taken care of. Sickness happens to even the best of us, and there is nothing wrong with being sick - it does not have to be spiritual. Afterward, you should work on figuring out what you believe so such things don't mess with your mind again.

for which version of the bible did you see isaiah 68?

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by TPound(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Karo93
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
jerryman24:

for which version of the bible did you see isaiah 68?
Typing error... Isaiah 58 grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kido90(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Girl, you suffered Depression.
Ignore every story about Spirit husband and all.
Please reach out to a Psychologist and other professionals. You will be amazed.

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by SenorFax(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
tellwisdom:
So you didn’t know he was in cult or a cultist till the day you were to marry him.?? I hope you have big breasttt and yansh the spirit can press very well??. sad
I guess you forgot your glasses

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by foleskay(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Myer:

It's Nollywood ihat is after your life.
You don't hear such crap in other climes.
What you believe is what's killing you until you liberate your mind by changing your belief system.
Read good books that help you know how the mind works so you can use it positively.
All these indomie generation children sef. embarassed
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by FGonline: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
leisuretym:
I remember when my ex who I spent so much on, she was my everything, from 100level to her law sch , dumped me during her NYSC.

she was sent home from her PPA because dark spots were all over her body, rotten and smelling , they had to send her home to go and treat herself.

she then called me to asked if I jazzed her.

when her mum sent me her pics on whatsapp, I was scared, disgusted.

I didn't know anything about it but I still love her , so I went to women selling roots and herbal drugs in Oshogo , they loaded those things for me, I then travelled down to delivered to her in Abuja .
and she got better, the idiot still travel without telling me.
travel wie?

Na native doctor u be to them now ooo
Hahaha

Which part of abj
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by foleskay(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
This thread was created around march, so d op is not connected rt now, who knows where she is now sef
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Onebyonedead: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Grow up
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by OKOATA(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
The only cure to this madness is a full time meditation, always meditate and imagine a very bright light engulfing you. Do that everyday nonstop you will be very good and darkness will depart you.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by malvisguy212: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Demiladey361:

the fervent prayer of the righteous availaith much. The way you are handling the situation is very good, don't get confused because the problems has not ended. The prayer has revealed the enemy, keep on praying, be persistent. the scriptural doctrine of faith is an ACTIVE persistent, bold approach to God. Approach God as you approach your father. Be bold.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Bbbwings: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
You need a psychiatrist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by AZeD1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeeMain:

And the countless millions that have lost their lives in the hospital nko? Those who have gone to all the best medical consultants in the land and their conditions have not improved or have gotten worse, nko?

Abeg shift!

Beautiful nonsense.
"On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick."

Even Jesus said the sick need a doctor not a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by foleskay(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
leisuretym:
I remember when my ex who I spent so much on, she was my everything, from 100level to her law sch , dumped me during her NYSC.

she was sent home from her PPA because dark spots were all over her body, rotten and smelling , they had to send her home to go and treat herself.

she then called me to asked if I jazzed her.

when her mum sent me her pics on whatsapp, I was scared, disgusted.

I didn't know anything about it but I still love her , so I went to women selling roots and herbal drugs in Oshogo , they loaded those things for me, I then travelled down to delivered to her in Abuja .
and she got better, the idiot still travel without telling me.
Lol. You're a simp

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by odinson1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
The mind is a very wonderful thing,There is absolutely nothing like the supernatural or spiritual crap.
your mind is just playing tricks on you because of your fear and anxiety
so please ignore all the spiritual nonsense on this thread and visit a psychologist

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Lawsimon(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
You can only fight and conquer on the ground of righteousness.
What the devil fears in a man are two things: Righteousness and Holiness

And these two things can only be gotten through Christ Jesus. Man's righteousness is like a filthy rag.

All you need now is total surrender to the Lordship of the Christ Jesus as your saviour, after you have repented of your sins/iniquities.

After inviting Christ into your life, the seed of righteousness is established in you, that is what the devil fear.

Then you now begin the war.....your weapon will be studying the word of God for growth and prayer. It's not going to happen overnight, but it's definitely going to be an experience you will always enjoy to reminisce after you must have overcome.

If you are honest with yourself and committed devoted, you will overcome it.

I always laugh when I hear people who are not born again quoting the scripture...greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world...

Hmmmm
God go help us from hypocrisy and lukewarmness of this age as warn in Timothy and Revelation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.