Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? (48052 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Uckroot: 2:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Why are Africans so backward? Please go to the hospital for proper diagnosis.

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Uckroot: 2:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Image123:
Premarital sex is the likely culprit. Sex is a covenant on its own. Flee fornication.

Trash. Trump has been fvcking babies, molesting tens of people that must be angry at him... look at him today where was the dirty covenant when he became president?

Trash talk.

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by 9ja083: 2:48am On Jun 10, 2020
madprophet:

Well, I have seen cases where they have gone to the hospital and they didn't see anything wrong with the person

Then it's a psychological something. I don't believe in this spiritual stuff.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by BABANGBALI: 2:57am On Jun 10, 2020
JunctionBox:
Lalasticlala

Help her life
lalasticlala is only a professional in snake matters and not this kind of spiritual matter. Only seun can help her.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by 9ja083: 3:07am On Jun 10, 2020
I couldn't finish the epistle. But I suggest u go to a recognized government hospital for complete treatment.
It might be the inside your inner mind, u are still in love with ur ex.
There's how our minds can play on us. Be careful on what u believe.
I don't believe in this spiritual stuff. That was how someone I know was reasoning like u till I took him to the hospital after so much struggle only to find out that it's blood pressure with diabetes.
So many ppl have lost their life due to ignorance just like u and before the know what's going on, the sickness must have been deep.
Go to an organised and recognized government hospital for complete treatment and follow up care.
Forget this church deliverance of a thing.
Don't allow religion to deceive u!

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Mohammadking: 3:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Bia go for a lab test! This could acute typhoid and malaria! Ina ako shit!
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by donkach: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:
I read an entire epistle and nowhere did I see a mention of "Hospital."

All you said was, you were taken to 'some places' and 'church'

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

Lemme tell you my life's story, so you'll learn about the power of the mind.

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361
You said it all.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by King123456: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2020
Ignoramuses everywhere. No wonder Buhari is the president. Nigeria science students recommending juju houses and slave masters religious homes (church). Don't go check your mental physical health in a good hospital. Dey blame ex and yeye spirit husband.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Image123(m): 3:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Uckroot:

Trash. Trump has been fvcking babies, molesting tens of people that must be angry at him... look at him today where was the dirty covenant when he became president?

Trash talk.

What sort of generalisation fallacy is this? Are you suggesting every human is like Trump?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2020
petra1:

It’s mostly spiritual case. Probably the ministers are not very experienced . They could have questioned the spirit “who are you “ he would have identified himself . “ I Am her spiritual husband “ etc

But concerning the ex . There’s probability too . Because I have engaged such situation before . The spirit afflicting a person spoke out upon questioning that she broke his heart and he took her name to juju. And the spirit was cast out of her. But he claimed “ I am her ex”

It’s a small matter to deal with . If the challenge is still on . A mature minister should question the spirit he will identify himself . and they should cast it out by name

Wow....Oga you too sabi abeg. Are you a deliverance minister?
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by K4daniel: 3:28am On Jun 10, 2020
No problem you will be Fine, when the door of churches are open, please carry your body go back for deliverance in the same MFM or visit their headquarter for perfect deliverance. An Incomplete deliverance is a risk..So go back there the Lord will position a man of God with higher spiritual authority who will speak a word and that demon will go out. UNTILL then, keep fasting and praying to prepare for the final deliverance.We all make mistakes but thank God you've not enter the wrong marriage.
Always say this prayer point; i separate myself from you by the blood of Jesus 20× times..Get a bottle of the annointing oil from same church and Always annoint yourself, every part of your body with the Annointing oil including your private part. That spirit husband or wife hates it when you annoint yourself. It means you set yourbody for the Lord.(touch not)

For those clamouring for hospital, This is not a medical issue, if you visit the hospital would they cast out the spirit? Can drug cures spiritual things? The demon will just swallow it up and it would be worse than you think, you will just waste your money. You see why many men of God are requesting the church should be open..Obadiah 1v17 upon mountzion there shall be deliverance and holiness....

You need to be delivered fully and keep a holy lifestyle, serve the lord, become an evangelist, the rest is history. He will find you he will not see you again in the spirit realm.Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by raphy(m): 3:33am On Jun 10, 2020
na ur ex after corrrect knackson u did a covenant u need to break free from it.and remove him permanently from your life.he can try to harm you.

dont listen to tht. sermon i saw up there that one HV been brain wash that hospitals knows his problems.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by hakeem4(m): 3:40am On Jun 10, 2020
The last thing that should be on your mind is going to either church or any other spiritual place. it is better you see a psychiatrist help you check your mental health
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by consultancy: 3:50am On Jun 10, 2020
tellwisdom:
So you didn’t know he was in cult or a cultist till the day you were to marry him.?? I hope you have big breasttt and yansh the spirit can press very well??. sad
O My God, how do you guys do these?? grin grin grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 3:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I have too, but there is no way you come out of it without even a clearer description in your head of your symptoms. It happened to me. After a month of searching, I was sure of my symptoms and could detail them for anyone who cared to hear. By the sixth month, not only was I clued in on the possibles, but I was doing my own research and instructing my doctors on what to look into. grin

Stop trying to create a sort of pass for the @OP. She needs to invest her time and efforts into finding out exactly what it is that ails her, rather than running from one voodoo house to another(even those that pretend to be associated with the bible God) trying to find out who to pin it on. undecided

Can't believe this is the same kobojunkie of many many many many yrs back, still firm ND resolute in her wrds/belief but now gentle in dishing them out without subtle jabs or direct insults. The Lord is truly good grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On Jun 10, 2020
myk2mic:
Can't believe this is the same kobojunkie of many many many many yrs back, still firm ND resolute in her wrds/belief but now gentle in dishing them out without subtle jabs or direct insults. The Lord is truly good grin grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by deusEXapollo: 4:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.
You and your pastor are sick and have no one to tell you
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by deusEXapollo: 4:08am On Jun 10, 2020
tellwisdom:
So you didn’t know he was in cult or a cultist till the day you were to marry him.?? I hope you have big breasttt and yansh the spirit can press very well??. sad

Reading: 8/8
Comprehension: 0/8
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by greatefa1011(m): 4:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Take an assignment to break out of evil foundational powers and covenant.
This may take u 21mid- nights prayer. Be courageous.
Is anything too difficult for God? Read what psalm 32:8, Isaiah 49:24-26. Job 22:28,psalm 35, 121, n 1john 4:4 and pray with it and come back with ur testimony my child says the Lord.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by myk2mic: 4:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

But on a serious note what happened to you, ND ur fiery persona, was the Lord or love involved (abeg na joke ohh) grin grin cheesy
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by vickydevoka(m): 4:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Now I see reason why some Igbo men prefer smaller gals than older ones. The older ones must have had serious of sordid past, n wen u get married to them, u bear de consequences with dem
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by vickydevoka(m): 4:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Now I see reason why some Igbo men prefer smaller gals than older ones. The older ones must have had serious of sordid past, n wen u get married to them, u bear de consequences with dem. Any gal above 27 is a no no for me

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by sniperr007(m): 4:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:
I fell sick six months ago and almost died. I was taken to some places but got worst. So later I was taken to church where they did deliverance for me. Then I got better. I didn't get better totally but gradually. Till date I still experience the sickness but not like before.

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

I broke up with my ex around last year when we quarreled. When I found out he is a cultist. I told him never to call me anymore. We were planning to get married next year but when I found out he is a cultist I ended it and it caused a lot of confusion btw our families but at the end they respected my decision and we part ways. Weeks later he called me and said he was really hurt bla bla...

Fast forward to when I was sick. I discovered when I was sick and recovering... I dream about him a lot even without thinking about him but I didn't take it as anything.

Then recently I decided to go to MFM church for a week deliverance to be totally free from this affliction... I fasted for a week and prayed but on the last day, the prayer was about spirit husband and behold I fell and started screaming "No No"... I was rolling up and down scattering everything.. A lot of pastors came to my side praying but I was still screaming" no no" "she belongs to me".

Then when I came back to my senses "the pastor called me and told me I still need much fasting and deliverance session because there must have been a strong covenant for him to say no" . Then he asked me about my past lifestyle. I told him I was worldly then and the only boyfriend I had that lasted long I broke up with him. Then he started praying for me and telling me to say I break every covenant with that guy and behold I was feeling very uncomfortable and shaking then I stopped.

.. After that he prayed for me and told me when the church reopens I should come back for the deliverance cuz the church is currently locked because of the corona issue.....

When I went back home I decided to pray about this guy again but I was still feeling very uncomfortable like I was going to faint then I stopped but then I began to recall everything about my ex.. I could remember he told me we should have a covenant then but I refused ... Then he told me to promise him I won't ever leave him.. I did and he also promised and that was all. Again I remembered he called when I was very sick, he greeted me fine and asked if the sickness caused some spots on my body I said no and then the day the pastor told me to pray about breaking covenant with him, my ex called me that very day to ask me how am doing.

But now am really confused right now. Have prayed about witches and wizards to leave me alone but still am not totally free and now am beginning to think towards my ex direction...

Could he be responsible for this and what about the spirit husband stuff cuz during the time I was sick I dreamt about someone having sex with me and me breastfeeding a baby in the dream.

And when the pastor called me again he said he saw a stretch on my life and he doesn't know where it is coming from that I really need to pray and gave me some prayer books.

Then I called the pastor my sister went to and asked him. He told me the attack is coming from a guy that he is very angry and because a covenant was made and I need to make amends cuz I was ungrateful to him. I was totally confused.

Am so confused and tired of everything right now how is my ex anyway connected to spirit husband.

It's your ex aunty.
You made a promise to him. He is using your words to hold you.

Take charge and free yourself from him with blood of Jesus.
Dude will free you. Also call him to make peace and let him use his mouth to say it's over.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by oshorstan(f): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2020
You're under some sort of manipulation. They're using your ex face to torment u. Go and do serious deliverance. meanwhile go and do malaria and HBP test at the Hospital
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Jun 10, 2020
myk2mic:
But on a serious note what happened to you, ND ur fiery persona, was the Lord or love involved (abeg na joke ohh) grin grin cheesy

What happened to me? Well, I got busy with life and stuff! And then some years ago, God showed up out of nowhere, and put a stop to all that had been keeping me busy. And since then He has been using me to do His work instead.

I am still the same old person I have always been, only now I get to use my superpowers for the greater good. ROFLMAO! grin grin
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by ArcFresky(m): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:
I read an entire epistle and nowhere did I see a mention of "

Bro, I am not spiritual oohhh, but not everything is as it looks, infact nothing is ordinary.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by tiredoflife(m): 5:34am On Jun 10, 2020
HenryDion:
I read an entire epistle and nowhere did I see a mention of "Hospital."

All you said was, you were taken to 'some places' and 'church'

The mind is very powerful, in the sense that it can play according to your fears, what you hear or see.

I want to be very honest with you, what is happening to you is not spiritual, neither is your ex trying to harm you.. Leave that poor boy out of this.

The reason you started dreaming about your ex and having sex in the dream was the moment someone hinted about your ex being the cause of your problem..

Lemme tell you my life's story, so you'll learn about the power of the mind.

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2009 in a heart to heart center and immediately, I start exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV. I got thin overnight, sores started growing in my throat, and some rashes too.

I was told to begin medication immediately.. The hospital they referred me to, for my ART drugs ran another test.

Everything came out negative. They conducted more test to confirm and everything was negative. I got confused.

I went to a more sophisticated private lab here in Abia state. Still, the test was all negative. What happened? What do I have to say about the symptoms?

What am I saying? The mind is powerful, and these churches and pastors will not help you. Instead, they will play on your emotions and heighten your fears..

Dump all of them and go to a reliable hospital. Let them run some tests and know what's really wrong with you.

Hospitals are where you should go when you're sick, not the church. I don't know if this will sink, but for your sake, I hope it does.

Demiladey361

Dump churches and pastors I see
Yet in ur post it was a laboratory
A branch of the hospitals that lied to u
Why didn't u dump them
I wonder the people that liked u post who couldn't see the stupidity in it
Lab lied to u
U no dump am
Pastor told her things which she never said its s lie
Make she dump am
Smh
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by isan(m): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Bullshit
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2020
nothing is wrong with you dear believe me. you have to clear your mind off negative thoughts, engage in exercise, listen to good music and change environment and try to familiarize with new people on a neutral level. your mind is diseased.

peace!!
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by conscienceman4(m): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2020
If your ex is a cultists then he put something in the mouth when you promised not to leave him and that is the point and origin of that covenant. Do not pray other prayers except breaking that covenant. Do not go and be him. Stop all communication with him, he is of the devil and he is monitoring you spiritually. Go for another deliverance. If possible by connecting through phone. Do real fasting.
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Gideonaigbe(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Demiladey361:

But I remembered when I was still very sick, my sister told me a pastor explained to her that the attack is coming from a guy who is angry with
isan post=90502034:
Bullshit
me and I have to make amends. I didn't really bother about it since I was getting better.

Hello dear,
From my little experience and reading about the spirit husband is; a pie it wide or husband will never want to hurt or make u sick except u try to have an affair with another person.
Don’t misquote me,it might actually be your spirit husband maybe you have done something to trigger his anger or there about ,but one of the signs of having a spirit husband is bailed marriage and relationship friendship especially from the opposite sex,
Take care
Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2020
even if its a spiritual challenge, the degree of calmness you maintain putting fear and doubt aside will help you chart your course. you can text me if you need to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.