Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (81126 Views)

Christians In Bauchi Reject COVID-19 Vaccines - Governor Bala Mohammed / 15 COVID-19 Cases In Bauchi Are From Cross River - Governor Bala Mohammed / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
onlinetrader:
This is getting out of hand

Coronavirus in Nigeria is a disaster. This is because there is no country in the world as careless as Nigeria. There is also no country in the world with a president with a never-seen-before non-challance like Nigeria
Some of you people ehn...Italy, Spain, Germany, UK, the US and other nations you people see as the all in all are still battling with this disease.

Do you want to say they are careless?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Karac: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thunder fire all of them politicians.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ikorodureporta: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Looking forward to the next set of people.... fake pastors...Dem mustn't escape this

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ud4u: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is serious
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
I 'm waiting for buhari to be test POSITIVE....

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by akinszz: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
sdindan:
The Deputy Governor is about to be elevated grin
Wonderful
elevated to where? grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ivolt: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Real!!!

Covid is Real!!

Perilous Times is Real!

You Don't tell a Blind Man that Rain is Falling!!

The Earth is in A Huge Calamity!

This is the Generation of the Rapture!!

Don't Pretend like you don't know!!

Do the Needful!

Make Peace with GOD!

Accept His Son JESUS CHRIST

NO one knows what is Next!

Shut up undertaker!

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by hopexter(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
This virus must be a woman, cos it's hitting her right targets. Get well soon Governor but not from my mind undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oh God of Abraham, Come to our aid.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Bigleaf1006: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Considering the number of Entourage these people moves around with added to sychophants,praise singers and jobless political jobbers also large families they maintain being a northerner. You can't but worry about the huge number he must have come in contact with.

Now shit is getting real cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by XANDERBOY85: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
onlinetrader:
This is getting out of hand

Coronavirus in Nigeria is a disaster. This is because there is no country in the world as careless as Nigeria. There is also no country in the world with a president with a never-seen-before non-challance like Nigeria

It boggles the mind how Atikus’ son felt it was ok to go around shaking hands with people after returning from a trip to the UK! And didn’t the silly governor have enough sense to know this isn’t the season for body contact of any sort?

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by VAQAXY: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
What's going on?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by JBoss25(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
I will do a mass celebration when Buhari tests positive for corona virus
aswear but the media won't mention it
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
That's why Lai Mohammed and co will sing of how he is negative even if he is positive
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
They should fly him to London. Oh I forgot, London is on lockdown. Eyah.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sweet Justice, my dear.
VAQAXY:
What's going on?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by uunwanaobong3: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
YESssssssssssss I am so happy and blessed today.

Thank God

Coro thank you oooooo

Dear Corona Birus, I humbly present to you this blood tasting matchete, please used this and do a very clean job in ASO ROCK, God blessed you, Amen.

Blood bath continue

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by salford1: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
nijabazaar:
When we look back some time from now, up and coming public health professionals need to have this by default: testing like crazy is your first and last key to identify and break the chain of infection. All that talk on 70+ staying away, social distancing, closing down shops etc etc are signs of defeat; 0.01% non-compliance and we are done!

In a virus war, it is no different from the good old foxhole or war trench, one does not run down the hill, waving the flag...
A testing kit cost $200 to $300 per person. It seems a lot of countries are ramping up efforts to manufacture cheaper kits.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ElPhoche(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
HigherEd:
I hope he built good hospitals in Buachi that he can rely on because foreign nations are not keen on receiving infected people like that at this moment.

The way this corona goes after highly placed politicians is quite ridiculous. If you notice, the first set of people it affects when it newly enters a country are the leaders.

Nope, that's because they got tested. The common man on the street no deh do test
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
ivolt:

Shut up undertaker!

Hahahaha
I Love it bro when I get these replies!

It means the Message is Sinking and Hitting the Right Target!!

GOD BLESS YOU brother

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Don27tiky(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
lawalosky:
100% buhari is +tive
be careful what u wish others, especially the president. You may get it and he wouldn't Many have wish him dead but today they are no more and he Buhari is still living.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Decaf: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
At last!!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Chatflick(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
E don happen
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by bayusman: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

And who promise you that you're safe when you're wishing another man illness/death. I am not a Buhari fan but let's come together in this trying period. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nnemuka(f): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
and the route to London is closed grin cheesy cheesy
Same facility to be used by the poor and rich
Our God works in mysterious ways grin

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ifeanyi4real(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by 9jatriot(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
What those who are celebrating do not realize is that, the few equipment available in the country will be put to use for only the political class.
GoddyOra:
Atiku's son brought this nemesis to the elites.
In the coming days top government officials and their immediate family members would constitute a large proportion of the total Covid-19 cases.
Very Unreal shit happening,The biggest news is yet come. Our darling president daily status is my no.1 priority as more cases unfold.

Corona Virus have mercy on we, the poor masses but spare not the stupid elites that escalated this mess in the first instance.

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Richie4richie16(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jimoh7555:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-bauchi-governor-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Useless and foolish people ruling this country close border since instead waited for your useless family to cum back wit bros corona n see wat is happening. Good one let all of dem get it so dey will for once enter d dead health centers in this community we call country
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by juwoonn(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
lawalosky:
100% buhari is +tive
Buhari na actor o.
Bad guy.
Person wey no dey shake people since te te
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Adakintroy2: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
No be to test positive we Wan hear good news. Na to die follow.

We need this people to die and here in our hospital..yes I said it!.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Susu888(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Holy sh*t!!

The numbers are escalating quickly... cry may we not be another italy or iran.

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Skepticus: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Uncle Corona doing what cowardly Nigerians cannot do to their devilish leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.