Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (93742 Views)

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Do not trust anything coming from Chinese factories for now .

Those packages could contain the real Coronaviruses, BEWARE !!!

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by unekwu212: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Antoeni:
if this Materials are not Carefully Monitored it May Mistakenly land into the Hands of Government Scavengers and the end of it a Market Price will be imposed on it.
Gaskiya
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by chozzy: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
propsvilla3:
Thank God he didn't donate money

He knows Africans very well

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Sonicroyel: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Otedola And Dangote should emulate this gesture
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
gimakon:

I wish I had money, I would have demanded for your account number. But don't worry, someday. Your thoughts, as good as mine. China is using this to still make peeps feel sober and pity them, real sense, they authored this bioweapon based on Nano tech and sharing to the entire universe. Communist nations are known for state hacks and destruction as this, aiming for targets for world power. China and Russia like.
SARS eats up the respiratory system, Corona virus, the strain here doesn't do much harm. I started to wonder how a simple catarrh would claim several lives by eating the respiratory system. If it wasn't bioengineered.
Others may be stupid. I'm not. I dislike china now. Really.

I have to agree with you. I've been telling my friends that this virus is a biological weapon developed by the Chinese. Its common knowledge that there is an institute of virology in Wuhan. Stuff is an offensive bioweapon with DNA engineering.

Its shameful that with the number if billionaires in Nigeria non of them has come forward to provide some relief materials. What's the point having so much wealth if you can't help?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Since our useless elite have raised the curve, expect them to corner the supplies. First in line hannan and Abba kyari.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by WHITELIGHTER: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Trust corrupt ones will divert some to their homes
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sharone21(f): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Christians Should Start Paying Tithe To The Scientific Research Committee..

My mum that is a hardcore Prayer Warrior
Decided not to go to church again
I asked her to rub annointing oil and go to church
That Nothing will happen. God will save her
You need to see the way she look me..
I still dey laugh her

As a Scientist, I know prayers also stimulate ideas in humans for great discoveries that help the human race, don't ever underestimate prayers.

Mind you this plague will not see true believers, remember Rahab with the red cloth dangling from her window, the Israelites with blood on the doorposts and even Noah inside the ark with his family and animals( animals as SLOW as snails and tortoise with God waiting for these animals provided they were serious to enter the ark before HE SHUT it)......If you run under the cover of Jesus Christ, you will be SAFE despite the ravaging Corona Virus or any other virus.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
chebyshev:
The government of Nigeria representative who will receive these items should ensure they undergo standard test to certify they are coronavirus free ooo
And if they are virus free what assurance do you have that they will distribute it
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by kunletexs: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hope 60% would not end in the rich man's house

These government needs to work with their heads in shame. Trump has said it all 'lifeless president '

After all these corona virus has ended, God fire any Governors, senators, president that flies aboard for trewatment
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Beedude(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
And we have our own billionairas who arent ready to part with a dime for humanity. Mind of a black man
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by luluman: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:
They will share this equipment among themselves the man should have just donated it to Yemen.

Anyway, I want to pray for these test equipment. May God bless the person who donated it.
May coronavirus kill whoever wants to miss use the equipment amen.
Father let coronavirus wipe out all the people that have no good intentions for this country Nigeria Amen Amen and?

Something good must come out of this coronavirus.
God use this disease to cleanse all African leaders like you did in Egypt those days
Amen.
Our leaders suddenly find out that we have a country.
I concur .
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Sunxhub: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
donnie:

I don't like the thought of this at all!!!
Lol, this one week me �

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by nextstep(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Everylasting thanks to Jack Ma.

So no donations or equipment from churches, upon all the seeds sown. No useful measures from our various apostles and prophets.

It took a non-religious man, from a non-religious society, to make these life-saving equipment available to one of the most religious countries in the world - one that cannot help itself, but instead bows heads to pray.

I hope this lesson is not lost on us as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Switruth: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
I now see the reason why someone is to be moved to Lagos. They go don open the thing sharp sharp for us on the same shameless elites who has refused to better the lives of their people.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by AleagueEdu: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good gesture!
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by MorataFC: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I still dey laugh her
liar shall not make heaven
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by crackkhaus: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
sassysure:

Are u and yours on total lockdown?

How are people taking the latest development your side?

@ topic, that thing is for africa. Whoop, those kits are too much na for one country.

I and mine are not on total lockdown yet, just observing safety procedures here. Myself particularly, I know I'll be fine - I work with machines and can reduce my human contact where necessary.
My immediate family too are fine, they told me they are already isolating at our family house, my mama as a retired health worker no dey use health related matters play at all so I trust they will be good.

The only person I was having some feelings of fear for is my sister. She's on chemotherapy and very susceptible but she has stopped going to work since last week just to avoid any outside contact, her husband made sure of that.

4 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
The amount of money spent on those equipment is peanut compared to what Nigerian pastors spend annually on jet fuel alone yet all they do at this time is pray.

Thank you Mr. Ma.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by yommen: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Antoeni:
This Materials Need to be Properly Examined and Well Tested Before Releasing into the Public... Nor be Every Help dey be Good Help...

Black man!!! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by crackkhaus: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

That donation is for the whole of Africa.

Each countrirs will get theirs.

The donation will be shared by Ethiopian prime minister
For real?

Why did they land it all in Nigeria then..

We watch.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

I have to agree with you. I've been telling my friends that this virus is a biological weapon developed by the Chinese. Its common knowledge that there is an institute of virology in Wuhan. Stuff is an offensive bioweapon with DNA engineering.

Its shameful that with the number if billionaires in Nigeria non of them has come forward to provide some relief materials. What's the point having so much wealth if you can't help?

Of course it is bro. The behavioural aspect of the virus has started to marvel the entire world. It used to kill aged people. Right now,it metamorphosed to even attacking and killing younger ones. Not only that, it "melts" and goes into the body system (Lay man's English) and wrecks the final havoc, targeting the respiratory organs.
1 question, SARS as we all know is a normal flu. It's deadly too. But coronavirus, the strain generates running nose. The idea of running nose eating up respiratory system and reducing the immune system - Has a drive.
China wants control. And this was their only option. They won't want US to own Africa.
Africa would see china as messiah. When we lost the drive 100% , what china could not do to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau, they want to acheive with Africa. A new world order, when even US won't have a say anywhere. Greed and power. Is what they seek, trust me.
Africa is blind. Religion has drowned us. Many of us don't know what we doing. We are messing around. Nigeria especially. COVID is not a pandemic, it's an attack. A virus cannot metamorphose just like that, else it has a drive.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by heilige(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
I am sure that they will lock it up and sell it, or even let it expire and release it when these hard times are over
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by chosenwan1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
How long will we remain at the mercy of foreigners? We are richer than them by all means. Well I guess alibaba will take over Africa once this is over because there is no free lunch anywhere So
Antoeni:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/just-medical-supplies-fight-coronavirus-donated-chinese-billionaire-jack-ma-arrives

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Dominatrix(f): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Shout out to Jack Ma! kiss

What happened to Otedollar and Dangotay at this time?....

Oh what do I know, don't we even have a damn leader? undecided
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
gimakon:

Of course it is bro. The behavioural aspect of the virus has started to marvel the entire world. It used to kill aged people. Right now,it metamorphosed to even attacking and killing younger ones. Not only that, it "melts" and goes into the body system (Lay man's English) and wrecks the final havoc, targeting the respiratory organs.
1 question, SARS as we all know is a normal flu. It's deadly too. But coronavirus, the strain generates running nose. The idea of running nose eating up respiratory system and reducing the immune system - Has a drive.
China wants control. And this was their only option. They won't want US to own Africa.
Africa would see china as messiah. When we lost the drive 100% , what china could not do to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau, they want to acheive with Africa. A new world order, when even US won't have a say anywhere. Greed and power. Is what they seek, trust me.
Africa is blind. Religion has drowned us. Many of us don't know what we doing. We are messing around. Nigeria especially. COVID is not a pandemic, it's an attack. A virus cannot metamorphose just like that, else it has a drive.

I agree with your analysis again this smells like someone finding a way to dominate the world.

The American economy will be weakened while the Chinese get stronger.

As usual, Africa is powerlessly watching.

Scary stuff.

If only we had a proactive and progressive govt instead of a bunch of selfish people in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by simplesearch: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

That Nothing will happen.
I still dey laugh her

Don't allow your quest for sophistication blind you to reality, who were the scientist and researchers of days gone by, are they not Christians.
Christians laid the foundation for all positive changes in the world, many groundbreaking discoveries were through christian scientist of days gone by, many others further their discoveries through their works, If you are in doubt then point to me ten independent research scientist who are not Christians? Isaac newton, Francis Collins, Michael Faraday, Blaise Pascal, Johannes Kepler. Who invented radio, computer system, Aeroplane, and many things we now enjoy, some were even staunch defender of the christian faith, don't be misguided. If you think there is a better way than that of Christ, then I will challenge you to impact your world with it and let the world remember you for that after your demise.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Simplecity(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aammee77:
Good development
Donation is now development.....you funny die grin grin grin
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by kokomilala(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
@gimakon, spot on.I That's why Trump is calling it 'Chinese Virus'.In the end,I think China would be unraveled and the world would see the face behind the masquerade.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Xandelle: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
While some people are stealing the ventilators meant for the public, someone is providing for the people.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by HenryWilliams(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Portable Hand sanitizers for you and your family
99% alcohol
Handy and affordable for only N300
Free Delivery for large orders also possible
Available only in Lagos
WhatsApp 08184052425 for more details

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Chelseafan99: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I still dey laugh her

It's funny right? People like you who have no respect or fear of God always have eternal regret. Continue your mockery.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures) / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.