Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (93713 Views)

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by crackkhaus: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
More test-kits mean more tests will be done.

I expect an exponential rise in the number of positive cases over the next few days as a result of this.

That aside, this was a donation.
I hope that generationally cursed Nigerians won't start selling it.

9 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:
They will share this equipment among themselves the man should have just donated it to Yemen.

Anyway, I want to pray for these test equipment. May God bless the person who donated. May coronavirus kill whoever wants to miss use the equipment amen.
Father let coronavirus wipe out all the people that have no good intentions for this country Nigeria Amen Amen and ?
Amen!!!
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sexylassie2(f): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:
They will share this equipment among themselves the man should have just donated it to Yemen.

Anyway, I want to pray for these test equipment. May God bless the person who donated it.
May coronavirus kill whoever wants to miss use the equipment amen.
Father let coronavirus wipe out all the people that have no good intentions for this country Nigeria Amen Amen and?

Something good must come out of this coronavirus.
God use this disease to cleanse all African leaders like you did in Egypt those days
Amen.
Our leaders suddenly find out that we have a country.

That shipment is for the whole of africa.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by LordAzubuike(f): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Antoeni:
This Materials Need to be Properly Examined and Well Tested Before Releasing into the Public... Nor be Every Help dey be Good Help...
It's this your kind of mentality we have Corona virus in Nigeria.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
One useless Fulani man is there thinking of how to divert this and generate money to feed and buy more cows. Jack MA would have found this thing into capable hands.
I weep for Nigeria! Since the day Nigeria got into hands of these useless Fulani peeps, the country has been a total mess.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Masculity:

How I wish I can shout louder AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Your Amen is not enough then try add more abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Emmasnoop(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
This Ole people for this country nor go channel am to the appropriate quarter oh we get too many thief Thief for this country.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
For heaven's sake, we have billionaires in this country. All of them just suddenly kept quiet. Dangote, Otedola, Alakija and the rest, where are they?
If all of them should join hands and donate money and equipments to fight these virus......the better for us

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
So Dangote can not donate anything? Fear muslims
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

That shipment is for the whole of africa.

Someone will still miss use it in Africa an lie?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Corona is from china, jack ma is from China, face mask is from china, are you all thinking what I'm thinking??
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by chanx: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Zinnywise(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
That is if they will distribute accordingly�����
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Antoeni:
This Materials Need to be Properly Examined and Well Tested Before Releasing into the Public... Nor be Every Help dey be Good Help...
I just spotted someone who thinks like me atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Focusmind: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
The thing is in Ethiopia and not Nigeria. It arrived Ethiopia for onward distribution to other African countries.

It is not yet in Nigeria. Ethiopia will send us the remnants after selecting their own. Trust an African with greed mentality.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Focusmind:
The thing is in Ethiopia and not Nigeria. It arrived Ethiopia for onward distribution to other African countries.

It is not yet in Nigeria. Ethiopia will send us the remnants after selecting their own. Trust an African with greed mentality.

We know ourselves
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
where are all our billionaires? oya Jack Ma have led the way to follow, The momphas and husppuppies ,its time to walk the talk

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sexylassie2(f): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
crackkhaus:
More test kits mean more tests.

I expect an exponential rise in the number of positive cases over the next few days.

That aside, this was a donation.
I hope generationally curses Nigerians won't start selling it.

That donation is for the whole of Africa.

Each countrirs will get theirs.

The donation will be shared by Ethiopian prime minister
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by chimezieeze98: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
By tomorrow now, you will see boko Haram wearing the equipments.

Meanwhile, watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Xbbr8c50E

Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Ondo State

Staff practicing how patients will be transported from the ambulance into the centre. It is 20 bed � centre

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by dharamanil(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Not even a single billionaire we have in this Lagos has decided to share ordinary hand sanitizer in market or toll gate or anywhere for ppz who can't afford it. Well no problem. Ones e set na them we go chop last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by pfadom: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you Jack Ma. You're a role model and an exemplary leader.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by bonnyhope: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Christians Should Start Paying Tithe To The Scientific Research Committee..

My mum that is a hardcore Prayer Warrior
Decided not to go to church again
I asked her to rub annointing oil and go to church
That Nothing will happen.
You need to see the way she look me..
I still dey laugh her

Shut up there

No body forced you to accept God
Stick to your atheism.

Even the technological advance nation like Italy has given up on science and looking up to God
And you are here typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by sexylassie2(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:

Someone will still miss use it in Africa an lie?

Sure, you will see it in market places soon
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Masculity(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimfit1:

Your Amen is not enough then try add more abeg.

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. LOL
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by horlamitijide(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is a very good development.... I just pray and hope it gets to the necessary quarters... May God Bless Jack Ma's Foundations
Antoeni:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/just-medical-supplies-fight-coronavirus-donated-chinese-billionaire-jack-ma-arrives
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Maryjane001:
For heaven's sake, we have billionaires in this country. All of them just suddenly kept quiet. Dangote, Otedola, Alakija and the rest, where are they?
If all of them should join hands and donate money and equipments to fight these virus......the better for us
can the fg donate senate wardrobe allowance at this time?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
where dangote ?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by thomas(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
God hope my people screen and test all this equipment for sterility, sterilise everything coming from China, I just don't believe in free gifts. Why must we wait for hand outs?
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by greall12(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
I don’t trust this material and I don’t trust our government.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Antoeni:

EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by Chidex2442(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
From china i guess...

These are things our country can provide..
Re: Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
Corona is from china, jack ma is from China, face mask is from china, are you all thinking what I'm thinking??

I don't like the thought of this at all!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures) / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.