Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) (11006 Views)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
This Girl Puna Go Dey Smell..
Just Look The Amount Of Dirtness On Her Foot lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
your aass looks great but you better get a face transplant sharp sharp!
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
I bet her pussie stinks.. see under her feet angry

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Go5DY(m): 2:00am On Mar 25, 2020
We are here talking about serious issues ’you are popping up with a stupid topics...
Well let me comment I like your ass but your too black

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:26am On Mar 25, 2020
newman0017:
Under your leg is dirty like this... Who knows what will be of your temple ....

It's covered with the blood of Jesus
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 5:26am On Mar 25, 2020
all this empty headed girls walking around, all they know is check my ass

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Where the ynash dey
No go use ur life do beta tin

1 Like

Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Texasbound190: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Let me see your brain first
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
queenblog:
A girl on twitter that ajua that is based in Ghana shared this photos of herself showing her bumbum, posted this picture urging people to forget the epidemic and focus on her packages,

see her photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/forget-coronavirus-do-you-like-my.html
d nyash is not bigger than corona virus
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by worldfezzy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Awon after 4....... Its only jobless and senseless man that will see you as something real.... You are 100% fake.
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Gofwane(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
See flat face like table tennis bat.
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by Adesammy111(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Your backside look coronically
Re: Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) by yeyedu(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Her feet are dirty. Ewww.
, Iritating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / .... / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.