Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57208 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by mneedss(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Blackbelly:

Lol...you almost speak as if you're a prophet. I would have picked any of them if I had God's leading to do so. Funny thing is many ladies gravitate towards me, but for want of the will of God in the matter I refrain from starting something serious. I still believe when I see the 'person' I'll know.

Activate your "when" with focused prayer and sensitivity. Be sure you're a child of God. The Shepherd is only committed to the Guidance of the Sheep and not everybody.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by safarigirl(f): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Not likely to ever happen for me

Some of us will just come and go. No marriage, nothing.

Not everybody will find love, and some will find love, but with the wrong person.

Me, I'm tired of looking forward to anything about marriage. If it happens, it happens, if not, we come and go. Nobody ever made it to history books, for being married anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Stewart883(m): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2020
yemitexcel:
though it's not easy but seeing the child alone strengthen u

Exactly my brother.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Stewart883(m): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2020
safarigirl:

Not everybody will find love, and some will find love, but with the wrong person.

Me, I'm tired of looking forward to anything about marriage. If it happens, it happens, if not, we come and go. Nobody ever made it to history books, for being married anyway.

Hmm, food for thought!

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Youngsage: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Yohans:
2028 when I'll be 28 years or 2030 when I'll be 30 years.
Sometimes I feel like staying single all my life is the best, so I might end up not getting married.
Happy birthday! kiss
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by safarigirl(f): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2020
ISellAll01:
I'm a single mum and it ain't easy in so many ways. Worrying about if the person coming into your life would be good to you and your child and so on.
at least you have your child.

Companionship is just an extra.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Stewart883(m): 1:26am On Mar 25, 2020
24kmagic:

Oga grand father, no be our fault say during your time, social media no de.
And if you must know, 80% of users of every social media you know is filled with people within this age bracket. Try knowing the age of all the users of every social media you use and you'd be shocked.

Finally, now that you know our ages, please stop visiting nairaland. Go and meet your fellow grandpas in the newspaper stands to rub minds instead of these kids.

No offense sir.

Lol funny u. I'm 33 years old Bros. I'm talking about those who are still in school and commenting here without knowing what the future holds for them.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ogbonti: 1:40am On Mar 25, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
Mine is 2022, at de age of 33

what do you hope will change in your life between now till 2022? i mean financially and in terms of personal development ? I hope you are not just procrastinating because you think 2 years is so far away and you want some “comfort” in thinking you have time, dude 2022 will be here in a flash- so whatever you gat to do, do it quickly - no time to check time!

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ISellAll01: 1:45am On Mar 25, 2020
30 yrs old
24kmagic:

How old are you
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Emorigweiii(m): 1:47am On Mar 25, 2020
In d year 2022, at d age of 33
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2020
hAlexandro:
undecidedomo yi kor loni witch ninu previous monkier e ni.
nope...
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 25, 2020
2022 at 26
But I'm currently not in any relationship undecided
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by akilo1: 2:15am On Mar 25, 2020
At 40 when buhari leave aso rock grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:31am On Mar 25, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

I have my destiny in my hand.

Oga you can only do your part
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ProfDave123: 2:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Mine is 2025 at the age of 32. After getting my Ph.D
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by tfash96(m): 2:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Blackbelly:
I wouldn't mind this year at all...would be clocking 29 soon and feeling what it means for a man to be alone. Praying and seeking God for the right lady
And God will provide it for.. Not easy to see responsible lady nowadays but u will surely see there are still responsible ladies

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Lavendra(f): 2:52am On Mar 25, 2020
safarigirl:

I sent you an email, please reply. Thanks
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by LabuleofNigeria: 2:55am On Mar 25, 2020
32 now and ready, but true love sucks.....
Ladies these days prefer a mansion without a man

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Lavendra(f): 2:57am On Mar 25, 2020
when it comes to love/relationship/marriage, some people aren't just lucky. I think I fall into that category. Marriage isn't for me. I'm just waiting for the world to end or I might just probably die.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:00am On Mar 25, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
BULLSHIT YOU DO..[color=#006600][/color][s][/s]

I have my destiny in my hand.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by jaxxy(m): 3:09am On Mar 25, 2020
safarigirl:

When u are ready for love u will find it. U not just ready for it.

If Beyoncé cud find love and get married I don’t see why any gal shudnt or cant do same. My view
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ednut1(m): 3:15am On Mar 25, 2020
jaxxy:

When u are ready for love u will find it. U not just ready for it.

If Beyoncé cud find love and get married I don’t see why any gal shudnt or cant do same. My view
who tell you say na love
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Toseenlove: 3:26am On Mar 25, 2020
fatymore:
This year @ the age of 26...

Body wise, You really look more matured than your age. I thought u would be around 29 or 30. You have a great body though...
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Blackbelly:
I wouldn't mind this year at all...would be clocking 29 soon and feeling what it means for a man to be alone. Praying and seeking God for the right lady

Inside this Corona. I wish u well bro cheesy
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by LabuleofNigeria: 3:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Lavendra:
when it comes to love/relationship/marriage, some people aren't just lucky. I think I fall into that category. Marriage isn't for me. I'm just waiting for the world to end or I might just probably die.

Your conclusion is quite absurd. Are you God ??
who says marriage isn't for you and only meant for some others ??

No human can vividly ascertain tomorrow's radiance. Be positive & hopeful always

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by jaxxy(m): 3:50am On Mar 25, 2020
ednut1:
who tell you say na love

So what is it? Lol

And don’t give me ur own personal ideology. I already know u don’t believe in anything love.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Planned to be married on April 25th this year but due to the pandemic, it's been shifted to July 4th. I am in my early twenties.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ednut1(m): 4:17am On Mar 25, 2020
jaxxy:

So what is it? Lol

And don’t give me ur own personal ideology. I already know u don’t believe in anything love.
read. Seems she gat low esteem. We also saw the vid where her sis dey attack Jay z and she no fit talk. This one no be love again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/jay-explains-beyonce-divorce-people-walk/story%3fid=51484357
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by gnykelly(m): 4:20am On Mar 25, 2020
yemitexcel:
Became a single Dad at 29 now am 30 ...I think I don't need marriage.. Let me just focus on my daughter

can you share a few tips for us?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by jaxxy(m): 4:33am On Mar 25, 2020
ednut1:
read. Seems she gat low esteem. We also saw the vid where her sis dey attack Jay z and she no fit talk. This one no be love again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/jay-explains-beyonce-divorce-people-walk/story%3fid=51484357

4get the low self esteem crap I’m not the type... I know the story already and that’s when they had issues of cheating on jayz’s Part(the extent of that unknown) and Beyoncé was gonna leave him bt luckily they worked it out.

Solange got violent cos Beyoncé didn’t know how to handle it she thought or maybe wasn’t creating a scene like she solange wud have.

Now Is there anywhere they said people inlove don't or can’t have issues How u fix or resolve it is what counts.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by orekelewa09(f): 4:38am On Mar 25, 2020
I dey find husband oh. This year or next

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.