Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57172 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
ISellAll01:
I'm a single mum and it ain't easy in so many ways. Worrying about if the person coming into your life would be good to you and your child and so on.

I can imagine. But what will be, will be. Never underestimate the power of prayers, too. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SweetCunt97(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

See how you stylishly Dodge the question.
Toh. I need muscles bro. 6 packs. As I no get Benz, make I manage 6 packs
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by xrayj(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rukkydelta:
25 to 28 years
4 to 7 years from now cry
Does that mean u were 15 when u registered on nairaland sad

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by belcom10(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Am getting more confused already.

SyrusdeHansome:

Look around.
The girl you're underrating may likely be the one 4 u.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimshady1000:
My dear! Prevention is better than cure o. Use all the spray-ables....
That's how we do (here) in my city.

LOL. Very well, then. Let’s hope it’s not your brother I’ll be spraying.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Fatima!!! Aaahhhh!!!
kilode daddy wa
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by anigbajumo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
IAmTobore:
Honestly, now I'm 26, in my second year in university, still receiving stipends from my older siblings with no means to sustain myself. No girlfriend, nothing-nothing. With that said, I don't know when I will get married.

Bro,learn a skill so that u can be atleast financially stable.Still collecting stipend @26 is not advisable bro.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Do you really think marriage is that wonderful(Especially to a Nigerian man)? The only reason I want to get married is to appease my family and also I want a kid, being a christian I cannot have one outside marriage. Why would I spend a huge portion of my life with someone I barely know and who might not be worth it? You people think you're so important that you believe that every female needs to clinch one of you by the time she's 22. God forbid. In fact, no marriage till I am 35. I need to enjoy life before subjecting myself to eternal bondage.
He asked simple question, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SexytorresE(f): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
At the age I finally met him sad
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by belcom10(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Haa ha, my brother we are in the same shoe o.

Blackbelly:

Lol...you almost speak as if you're a prophet. I would have picked any of them if I had God's leading to do so. Funny thing is many ladies gravitate towards me, but for want of the will of God in the matter I refrain from starting something serious. I still believe when I see the 'person' I'll know.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
fatymore:
kilode daddy wa

Daddy yin kini,

See wetin u write na, u want to confuse my brain again??
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Daddy yin kini,

See wetin u write na, u want to confuse my brain again??
koyemi babayi

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Shyguy500(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
SexytorresE:
At the age I finally met him sad
Mr right?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
he asked two questions, dumbass and I chose to answer the second part
what does my current age have to do with anything? bottomline is I'm getting married by 30, whether it is 6 years or 6 months away
0KNM:
He asked simple question, how old are you?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by kayodez: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
In Sha Allah.. @30 yrs

My plan was to get a fiancee last year and settled down this 2020...

But with situations of things now, I want to clock 30 b4 next move.

May God help me
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by GermanMelania: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

I have my destiny in my hand.

Do you actually? This requires the consent of at least 1 other human being. Also i think coro shows why we are religious. When society is unstable to keep one sane you need something to hang on to. Thats why that person invoke God sha.

Things dont always work out as we planned.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
terrezo2002:

Will you like to get married?
Why are you interested in knowing?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

LOL. Very well, then. Let’s hope it’s not your brother I’ll be spraying.

Wait, wat do u mean by ...se na patriarchal abi na patriartical u call am?? Wen we no dey inside bible with moses and Aaron

U mean we men are too ARCHAIC??

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by shammahyaro(f): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Next year 2021 by God's grace at 23. Even at that my parents are on my neck just because we're in the North. Left for them, I should've married since 19.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Discloser: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
The plan still remains 2022 @ the age of 30 by God's grace
Though still searching � for the lady

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by xrayj(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
enemyofprogress:
It all depends on dominique. I am ready whenever she is ready
Stop crushing on a married woman & go get a life undecided
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Odunolumide(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
Mine is 2022, at de age of 33

U better do quick. What if world go end this 2020 with everything wey dey happen
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Rukkydelta(f): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
xrayj:

Does that mean u were 15 when u registered on nairaland sad
Yes I was Investigator cheesy
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
fatymore:
koyemi babayi

Koye e kini, kini oye e nibe??

Ur first post na, the one i first quoted. Yes, wat u said there
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OKERE38: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chi59:
Why are you interested in knowing?
lollollol
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Koye e kini, kini oye e nibe??

Ur first post na, the one i first quoted. Yes, wat u said there
this year noni @the age of 26 tongue
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Shyguy500(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
what does my current age have to do with anything? bottomline is I'm getting married by 30, whether it is 6 years or 6 months away
lol! ain't u a Lil bit too harsh?�
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by 24kmagic: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
rawitools:
People are talking of a deadly virus flying everywhere una dey talk of marriage. This the difference between America and Nigeria turn to CNN and see. Naija una stilal dey fool una self.

For the fact say you view this thread soteh you comment, despite seeing the topic, na you fool yourself.
So life no go go on because of Corona virus?

Any small thing Una don run call America and other western countries. Must we all act or think like them? Japa go there na, since their matter de sweet you
No even eat because of Corona virus, you hear?

Mtcheew.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
nope these niggas gon learn
Shyguy500:
lol! ain't u a Lil bit too harsh?�
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by empire02: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
2022/2023....will be 25/26 then
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Evening newspaper spotted. No man wants you

Go and have your offsprings by yourself. Since you wanna be prokaryote

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / I Have Arrested My Wife / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.