Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57122 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by terrezo2002(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chi59:
I don't need your pity.
It is alright. All the best in life.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by explosiveskull(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Arckeen: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
make I first Cumot this country first
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Xammie001(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
27 Years
God Help me
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Dayoebe(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
This relationship isn't for everyone. Some of us were born to say ''wow nice couple'' and continue eating
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sniper101:

You think?
Anyways, thanks!

Uwc bro
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Actually I don't know
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Luminary1(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
Me I am 23 now, but if at 25 I'm not yet married, I'll adopt my first baby, then after every two years adopt another child until I have 3 children. Then at whatever age I eventually get married, my husband and I will add 3 more so that we will eventually have 6 children.

If I marry before I'm able to adopt up to 3 children, say I have adopted one so far as at the time I met him, we will add 3 more and have 4 children in all.

If the man comes before I'm 25, we'll be switching between getting pregnant and adopting, until we have 6 children.

So I hope the man comes before I start this adoption spree and if he comes after I've adopted, I hope he will love the child or children.

PS: the reason I am saying adopt is because I don't want to sin against God by fornicating to have a child and I don't want to be a baby mama, and I just think there are a lot of children already in this world that needs love and care and I have so much love and care to give to these already existing children. So I opted for adoption.

You intend going the adoption route at 25, are you thinking straight at all?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Luminary1:

You intend going the adoption route at 25, are you thinking straight at all?

Yes, I'm thinking straight. Is there a problem with that?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by U1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dayoebe:
This relationship isn't for everyone. Some of us were born to say ''wow nice couple'' and continue eating

What are you eating? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Dayoebe(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
U1:

What are you eating? undecided
Enjoying life
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dayoebe:

Or admire, enjoy and play with the babies for a long while and become really relieved when they fret and are not our responsibility, or when they have to go home
I feel ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by pakingzzzzz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithsystem:
i pray it comes through this year, but i've not met him yet.
p

Faith can you talk to me
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by faithsystem(f): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
how do i talk to you on Nairaland?
oga use your head wisely
pakingzzzzz:
p

Faith can you talk to me
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
faithsystem:
how do i talk to you on Nairaland?
oga use your head wisely

@ Parkingzzz

Chai!! Imagine d Lady you are trying to toast telling you to use your head wisely grin grin

How d main relationship go come be? grin

She fit tell you one day say u no get sense grin

Just catching fun o. No one should come for me. grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Aimerosa25(f): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
24-25
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Aimerosa25:
24-25

How old are you now?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Aimerosa25(f): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

How old are you now?
Old enough
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Aimerosa25:

Lol. We both know that's not true.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Aimerosa25(f): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. We both know that's not true.
hmm
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Aimerosa25:
it is I am 17 years old

Unbelievable!! shocked And interesting at the same time.

Hmmmmm. Will like to pick your brain a little.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Aimerosa25(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=CsRockefeller post=91219172]

Lol. We both know that's not true.[/quote I'm old enough
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Aimerosa25(f): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Unbelievable!! shocked And interesting at the same time.

Hmmmmm. Will like to pick your brain a little.
ok
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by peakgal(f): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmmm[color=#006600][/color]
foleskay:

Let's make it happen baby. Let's get married!!!
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Blackbelly:
I wouldn't mind this year at all...Would be clocking 29 soon and feeling what it means for a man to be alone. Praying and seeking God for the right lady

Lol Adult Baby Gang, Weak Babies......
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by MrHighSea: 3:55am On Nov 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2020
MrHighSea:
well,

You need sustainable job and friendship.

I'm 31, she's 24. done with intro. next year btw june and November, it'll be a done deal. In our culture, Intro is a BIG DEAL. Everybody consider us a couple now.

we ain't churchy, smoke or go out much. but wen she visits, we can get drunk, have impromptu dance, gym and crazy at home. can't remember when last we had serious beef sef.

Bae is my best friend plus her mum, ie my MIL plus my mum. these 3 women are a blessing to me. Both parents are very very learned tòo.

I dnt av a house nor car. Ain't rich. but I built one for my Mum.

But, I've always wanted to stay in a good and properly furnished 2bdrm b4 marriage. Secondly, visiting me MUST be known by your parents.

bare butt and breathing softly beside me right now.

sometimes, we're so crazy, we forget to corpulate. That's the level of friendship I've always wished.
I never knew a woman can do everything to have sex with the person she cares for.

Summary is I didn't know wen I'm getting married, no timetable. Meet the right girl, right family, alot clicked, I popped the question. According to tradition, Had to pop the question again in the presence of her parents, shyness wan kill her.

Tips to guys, TREAT your Mum or mother figure well, Don't womanize, don't place any girl on a pedastal except she's your girl, at least be a thousandnaire, be neat, BE PHYSICALLY FIT.

before dating, She said she was jealous of the way i talk with my Mum. she didn't know the person was my mum then.

My, MIL called, Bae's travelling back home today, I go miss this girl.o

For now, I give them the power to determine when she visits or goes. She must obey.

"don't place any girl on any pedastal except she's your girl" cool
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by foleskay(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
peakgal:
Hmmmm[color=#006600][/color]

08061637389 watsapo me pls
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Roma10: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2020
I can stil marry this year{2020} if only oluwa suprise me!! Just borrow me like 5mi from my future moni

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

I Have Arrested My Wife / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.