Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57125 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by marwanafrica: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=vickydankal post=87737376]I’m married, if I knew what I know now I would have gotten married earlier. Maybe by 24 or 25. You see this thing called career mmmm don’t worry let me not shake this table [/quote
Maddam pls i am learning, say something base on your experience
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
lol is that all? pained mofo.
0KNM:
Evening newspaper spotted. No man wants you

Go and have your offsprings by yourself. Since you wanna be prokaryote
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wait, wat do u mean by ...se na patriarchal abi na patriartical u call am?? Wen we no dey inside bible with moses and Aaron

U mean we men are too ARCHAIC??

But some men behave like they are even in the times before Moses and Aaron.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Barakat2015: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
You're a correct guy, survive the epidemic first. COVID-19 is a serious issue ooo
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
fatymore:
this year noni @the age of 26 tongue

Ahhh, fatimaa, mama d mama, mama d mama

How i wish i could break ur record, but dont worry, my sons/daughters would do cool
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SexytorresE(f): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tag where I wrote “mr right” pls . I said when I meet him that’s when I will marry. Will I tell a man to marry me? grin
Shyguy500:
Mr right?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
0KNM:
Evening newspaper spotted. No man wants you

Go and have your offsprings by yourself. Since you wanna be prokaryote

ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lol is that all? pained mofo.

I tot u guys be only husby and wifey na, why d public bashing again
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Shyguy500(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
SexytorresE:
Tag where I wrote “mr right” pls . I said when I meet him (Mr right) that’s when I will marry. Will I tell a man to marry me? grin
���
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

But some men behave like they are even in the times before Moses and Aaron.

Yea, me personally i like it wen men are slightly archaic...in quote.."slightly"

Wat u dont understand is dat majority of tym women dont suffer wen men are archaic a little bit.

Its good to b slightly archaic dearie, like me i cant lie, am slightly archaic and i love it dat way, even ladies around me cherishes it.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Shyguy500(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
nope these niggas gon learn
you shouldn't let 'em get to you...
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhh, fatimaa, mama d mama, mama d mama

How i wish i could break ur record, but dont worry, my sons/daughters would do cool

I don't understand... You wan marry me ni
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Moz22: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
vickydankal:
I’m married, if I knew what I know now I would have gotten married earlier. Maybe by 24 or 25. You see this thing called career mmmm don’t worry let me not shake this table
pls shake it
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by LUCKIEIJAY: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
God should grace us to survive Corona first
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ViVaMadrid: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
yeme7:
This topic just got me loose hope and same time frustrated, I'm 30years finished service last year, currently I have no job... I was working as a receptionist job which I was paid 15k but later stopped due to the small amount of money that can't even take care of my needs not to talk of marriage... Even as e de na... No girl no want near me base on say no money... Thou have applied for jobs but no calling... Imagine 30 years no job... No gf... This kind post can even make someone commit suicide self � � � � � � � � � � �. � �... Please it should be remove

Hahaha I didn't mean to laugh at you, but you're a clown grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
fatymore:

I don't understand... You wan marry me ni

Maybe...Who knows, cus i dont even trust myself again
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by enemyofprogress: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
xrayj:

Stop crushing on a married woman & go get a life undecided
It all depends on dominique. I am ready whenever she is ready
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by slimshady1000: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wow! you know my brothers too. I'd be happy to meet you after this Corona Virus chaos.
It's my 10th day on lockdown ( can't see anyone right now). smiley

PrimadonnaO:

LOL. Very well, then. Let’s hope it’s not your brother I’ll be spraying.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by tatatar: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Next year at age 21
Inshallah
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Greatfullheart: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Before i wanted to marry at 25 but things didn't go as plan. Life does give what you want. Oluwa put me were i deserve. If it was left i would to be a BARCHELOR FOR LIFE. Reason am so so so shy, i can't talk to a girl proper or even look into her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Mine is 2024 at 32 after my nursing degree
Yours is a determined mind...with this chosen career if you're, you'd overtake your peers and leave them behind. Congrats in adv

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SexytorresE(f): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
I will get married when any man I’m dating is ready and ask me for hand In marriage . For now bae is single AF wink

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Laura112: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
This year. I pray I meet my Mr Right this year. 30 already

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SexytorresE(f): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
SexytorresE:
I will get married when any man I’m dating is ready and ask me for hand In marriage . For now bae is single AF wink
*”ask for my hand in marriage “
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Maybe...Who knows, cus i dont even trust myself again
see me after covid 19

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by professore(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mine is 2021 at the age of 30
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by johndoe16784: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mine will clock a year next month, just 2 days after my 26th Birthday and so far, no regrets. Guys get married to your best friend, God bless my woman.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
fatymore:
see me after covid 19

Why should it b after covid19? Dat means u re talking about 2021 naa.

No no no, i tink its too far
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by YungJo207(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Y'all listen the honest trust most guys don't want to to say..... girlfriend plenty for outside this days but wife hard to get.... before you quote me to say nonsense try to understand the difference between a girlfriend and a wife...yes they are both women,yes women should be respected but they are different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Why should it b after covid19? Dat means u re talking about 2021 naa.

No no no, i tink its too far
lol...goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

I Have Arrested My Wife / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.