Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57205 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by damoceile: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Whenever my intended start up business peaks
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by dadarasak(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
funmercy1:
se1 told me I can find such in nollywood

And what's your reply?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
kodix:
Indefinite,it doesn't worth it

Hope SEX is also NOT Worth it
Hebrews 13:4 shocked Be Warned Bro shocked
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by funmercy1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
dadarasak:

And what's your reply?
I asked her if she is sure , after all her talk ........she said it was by luck,me told her sha,bexos you are not lucky ,does not make me not to be,I will be"lucky "......

The gal has always been a pain in my neck......
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by giftjohnson66(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
MALE: I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED AT 25, BUT NOW AM 37 AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME, ILL BE VERY GRATEFUL 08180294261. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chi59:
If I get married, that is.

Preferred "BabyMama" I guess
You can't hide/run from your fears.
Confront them. Believe in the infinite power of the ONE who keeps the earth suspended on nothing.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
giftjohnson66:
MALE: I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED AT 25, BUT NOW AM 37 AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME, ILL BE VERY GRATEFUL 08180294261. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Start here:

1.Like and follow the page so you receive notifications of new updates and postings

https://web.facebook.com/Asktomarry-Matching-105066911128550/?modal=admin_todo_tour

2. Join a Group AskToMarry.com

3. You can contact me on WhatsApp for relationship advise. If you no sabi toast, I will teach you free as long as it's for marriage and not the other one
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
vickydankal:
I’m married, if I knew what I know now I would have gotten married earlier. Maybe by 24 or 25. You see this thing called career mmmm don’t worry let me not shake this table

Please shake the table, Don't forget the ones under the table too.

TELL THEM
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Yohans(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Topmaike007:
mine is 4 days time
Ok that's on 29th, happy birthday in advance.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ginaz:
I’m 25yrs old but I don’t look my age . I look like 19-21 and it’s amusing when people ask me if I have written waec. The thing dey vex me eh grin

I’d like to get married 26 or 27. So age is still very much on my side, in fact too much sef. I have a voice of a 10yrs old child . grin

I used to be upset but God has blessed me too much with good genes cos people don’t ask me when I’m gonna get married, no talk of “you’re getting old o marry na?” . Except my dad of course. tongue
This is interesting.
Now your happiness should not be inspired by external factors, the people around you, what they are saying or not. Those should only serve as a guide. Rather your happiness should come from within, when the outcome of your actions are in line with the promptings of your SOUL.
Babyface can cheat people but will not cheat nature especially for a female. Your biological clock is ticking and might set in earlier than those with agbalagba face.
You better start shinning your green light every where even for morning grin
I Don talk finish.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ufuosman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
unibenakpos:
my first ever FTC!
The year I'm comfortable enough to add two extra mouth to my table. may be when im 35+
well spoken
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
idonhammer:
We are talking about coronavirus you are talking about marriage. Shey this corona no dey fear u ni? All man dey para,everything is at a standstill you are talking nonsense.

"Be STILL and Know that I AM GOD"
You are alive today, Not because of what you do or didn't. People smarter than you have GONE.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Samostical:
I have engaged her already. She is 23 and I am 29. We are getting married when i am 30 and she is 24. That is 2021.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by All4good: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
blessedinnoma:
It is good to marry early. I married at the age of 29 and i am really enjoying my marriage. Marriage is full of ups and downs but, you will likely have less problem if you marry your friend. I married my friend and the marriage is blessed.

Gooooood Advice
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Beolly(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
oazeez1991:

Bros, wif dat token, u cud still start smtin. I concluded my service late last year nd was able 2 save sm token too, in d cause of sustainin nd hunting 4 job, I realize I've been tamperin wif d token saved, so I quickly sort 4 a buz dat d amount left cud cover dis year, nd dat's wat I've been keepin myself busy wif since job wasn't forthcoming, av stop searching sef, except 4 online application, nd so far so gud, it's beta dan stayin idle. Just start wif dat little savings b4 it goes 4 smtin else. Dia is olwez an humble beginning, so dey say. It will only get beta by His grace.

As per dis thread, my wish is 2 get married @ 30 which supoz be next year, but wif d present situation (finance precisely), I can only hope nd pray it manifest. Wudn't rule out d possibility thou.

Deep sigh. What kind of business are you into? and what kind of realistic business can 230k do, considering the cost renting a shop in Lagos.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
24or25
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Topmaike007(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yohans:
Ok that's on 29th, happy birthday in advance.
thanks bro
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Makschinchin: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
robosky02:

You dey there

See this one o shocked

Lala wey use him hand post something for Nairaland.. Chai, you no be real Nairalander o

https://www.nairaland.com/4820137/lalasticlala-welcomes-cute-baby-photo

https://www.nairaland.com/5514569/photos-lalasticlalas-daughters-birthday-party
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mmmm, I dont know yet. My HOPE is in thy Lord.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Roma10: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is all about the money in the bank You know what i mean!!!
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
orekelewa09:

Things have changed. If mountain doesn't come to Mohammed, Mohammad will go to the mountain

He will come, i join you with my sisters and say may God answer you all speedily, Amen.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by idonhammer: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
All4good:

"Be STILL and Know that I AM GOD"
You are alive today, Not because of what you do or didn't. People smarter than you have GONE.

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
All4good:

Like some already said, correctly, 2020=2022
I didn't have a budget and had no savings when I said I was getting married next year (2005) only motivated by meet meeting my fiancée in 2004.
But after fixing a date and drawing up a budget, extra income outside my salary started coming.
What gave me the confidence was a statement from my colleague that no matter what my wedding budget is, it won't be the best nor worst wedding in the history of the country.
Today belongs to you. Tomorrow might be worse than today but we only hope NOT.
See how many weddings Corona has suddenly suspended and may never hold.
If you are not a local man, use the opportunity extend your search worldwide. Use the page I earlier posted for guide. I have seen some very solid notification from their platform before.
All the best.

Thanks man
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrinceKenne(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmmm......This thing called marriage!
I'm married but I wish these guys above me clamoring for this year,,that year,, 28, 29, 31 can sit back and prepare very well.
I really don't wanna shake the table bit I must tell you all that marriage no be child play........
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OyinKris(f): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
vickydankal:
I’m married, if I knew what I know now I would have gotten married earlier. Maybe by 24 or 25. You see this thing called career mmmm don’t worry let me not shake this table
Plz tell we the singles what we dnt know
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OyinKris(f): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
2020 @ 25
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by oazeez1991(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Beolly:

Deep sigh. What kind of business are you into? and what kind of realistic business can 230k do, considering the cost renting a shop in Lagos.

D buz I was talkin abt is Passport Photograph buz. Nd d amount I invested in it was 75k (thou, wif 35k, provided u av a phone wif gud camera + laptop (optional), den u r gud 2 go) excludin shop rent as I got sm1 I'm sharing shop wif which cost me zero naira. In oda not 2 abuse d purpose of dis thread as it's obvious we r already deviating 4rm it, u can send me a mail shud u are interested in d buz so I can send u a proposal on it nd also share u sm oda info dat myt be helpful. It's lucrative if u cud get a strategic place 4 it.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by IAmTobore(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
anigbajumo:

Bro,learn a skill so that u can be atleast financially stable.Still collecting stipend @26 is not advisable bro.
I know. I start doing something.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, but i love oldies alot, like evergreen music, ancient ways and d likes grin but i try as much as posible to mix it with modern day protocols.

Yea, absolutely yes, infact it wil later be a burden to you at the long run.
As a lady, u re not obligated to do so AS I TINK OO. Tho at times, compromise is inevitable and dis is to both parties, cus there are times in which one needs wil supersede the other's and d one with minor needs would hav to compromise. This is not mumurity but exhibition of ur professed love.

The problem is Vague entitlement we have. Buti oo, me i dont like cooking oo, in fact i hate entering the kitchen, if i marry and u find me in ur kitchen just know that i went there to steal ur meats and friend plantain grin

Rsason why is said dis is cus relationship is always different from marriage, even in marriage i dont tink i need the entitlement cus i hate it, but dont expect me to go to kitchen oo cus a no sabi cook.

If u find me in ur kitchen, na ur meat a go thief chop o grin

LMAO! You're funny. cheesy Better start learning how to prepare simple dishes... white rice, stew, standard noodles. grin Plantain and fried egg.
It will come in handy in the nearest future.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Favour22amaka(f): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
This year. That’s my prayer. God should direct the ryt man. Amen
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ThaThinka: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
psylliumhusk1:

I nor fit shop sand...lol

Me no understand o. Is you from Warri ni?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO! You're funny. cheesy Better start learning how to prepare simple dishes... white rice, stew, standard noodles. grin Plantain and fried egg.
It will come in handy in the nearest future.

Lol, i dont eat noodles but i can cook concoction rice alot and beans, i love dem and i have talent in cooking dem.

but i just hate cookin naturally, its stressful joo, cant imagine stressing mysef for 2hrs just to eat for 10mins.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.