Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57187 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, i dont eat noodles but i can cook concoction rice alot and beans, i love dem and i have talent in cooking dem.

but i just hate cookin naturally, its stressful joo, cant imagine stressing mysef for 2hrs just to eat for 10mins.

See how woman just make u dey spill every thing, very soon you no go know when u go tell her who kill Abacha grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

See how woman just make u dey spill every thing, very soon you no go know when u go tell her who kill Abacha grin

i tink i was stil small wen Abacha died, soo i mat not b able to tell her who killed him
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ThaThinka: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Favour22amaka:
This year. That’s my prayer. God should direct the ryt man. Amen

You say wetin? Upon how we full ground reach? I taya o.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, i dont eat noodles but i can cook concoction rice alot and beans, i love dem and i have talent in cooking dem.

but i just hate cookin naturally, its stressful joo, cant imagine stressing mysef for 2hrs just to eat for 10mins.

Very true. When you think about it this way, it's absolutely ridiculous. I just spent several hours baking things I distributed to my neighbours... that they'll consume in less than 10 minutes.

See me right now... so tired!
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

i tink i was stil small wen Abacha died, soo i mat not b able to tell her who killed him

Okay. But don't forget to do the needful wink
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by psylliumhusk1: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by yemitexcel(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
gnykelly:

can you share a few tips for us?
Though its a mistake or let me say unplanned for and I pass through hell... It was towards my final year exam that I got to know a lady got pregnant for me after seven month... And it became problem that almost took my life...visiting UCH like visiting canteen... But now am back on my feet
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Ifyjos(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
2024 I will be 25 years old
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by orekelewa09(f): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

He will come, i join you with my sisters and say may God answer you all speedily, Amen.

Amen. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by gnykelly(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
yemitexcel:

Though its a mistake or let me say unplanned for and I pass through hell... It was towards my final year exam that I got to know a lady got pregnant for me after seven month... And it became problem that almost took my life...visiting UCH like visiting canteen... But now am back on my feet

after seven months just two months to go...why did she hid it...are you sure you are the real owner or she just decided to dump after exhausting other options...hmmnn
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Oga come, which one b d needful??

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Oga come, which one b d needful??

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by yemitexcel(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
gnykelly:

after seven months just two months to go...why did she hid it...are you sure you are the real owner or she just decided to dump after exhausting other options...hmmnn
I tell u am still shock oo because it's a long story ooooo
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Very true. When you think about it this way, it's absolutely ridiculous. I just spent several hours baking things I distributed to my neighbours... that they'll consume in less than 10 minutes.

Geez!! grin u mean u usually bake stuff for ur neighbors every evening?? wao, everybody wil love to b ur neighbor niyen ke grin I tink am interested just like dem.

Anyways, dat is women's way, cooking for several hours just for 10mins pleasuregrin

pls wat is wrong with mixing ur rice and beans together in a bowl, light ur gas, put ur put on it with water mixed with all the ingredients at once. den put ur already mixed rice and beans and cover.

dis method doesnt stress at all, just go to it after some minute and drop ur tin, food don done b dat. dis method bn saving boys since the 30s grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by terrezo2002(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chi59:
Why are you interested in knowing?
Hmmm. I felt a kind of pity that's why, but never mind.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ThaThinka: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
psylliumhusk1:

Anambra persin like me...

You better let the ladies know say you be guy so the marriage go fit happen sharp sharp. grin

This your username, though. Reminds me of an ingredient in a supplement. cheesy How did you come about it? I'm curious.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ThaThinka: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I wish you were my neighbor right now. But wait, were the baked goods given out for free? grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
ThaThinka:

I wish you were my neighbor right now. But wait, were the baked goods given out for free? grin

LOL. Free nau. I baked them for personal consumption.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Geez!! grin u mean u usually bake stuff for ur neighbors every evening?? wao, everybody wil love to b ur neighbor niyen ke grin I tink am interested just like dem.

Anyways, dat is women's way, cooking for several hours just for 10mins pleasuregrin

pls wat is wrong with mixing ur rice and beans together in a bowl, light ur gas, put ur put on it with water mixed with all the ingredients at once. den put ur already mixed rice and beans and cover.

dis method doesnt stress at all, just go to it after some minute and drop ur tin, food don done b dat. dis method bn saving boys since the 30s grin

Lol. Continue enjoying your concoctions.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by OlawaleBammie: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Continue enjoying your concoctions.

Nah!! Not now again sef, a never boil ordinary water dis year talk more of conco. grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by gnykelly(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
yemitexcel:
. I tell u am still shock oo because it's a long story ooooo
God be with you
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Nah!! Not now again sef, a never boil ordinary water dis year talk more of conco. grin
cheesy
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by psylliumhusk1: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Queenserah26(f): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin grin
jimmyolasun:
survive the epidemic first
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Beolly:

Very good but at 22 are you matured enough? Have you seen it all

Maturity doesn't come with age. It comes with life situations and what you've been abled to handle as life toss them to you.
Secondly, maturity comes with been determined. Knowing what you want and going for it no matter what.
I am matured enough.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Queenserah26(f): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
This year - 2020 tongue
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

wow!! 22?

congrats in adv.

smiley wink : cheesy tongue Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Youngsage: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yohans:

Thanks man and may God bless you.

God bless you too cheesy
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Sniper101(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Look around.
The girl you're underrating may likely be the one 4 u.

Me, am underrating so many angry
So, does it mean they're all for me undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Beolly(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
ritamart:

Maturity doesn't come with age. It comes with life situations and what you've been abled to handle as life toss them to you.
Secondly, maturity comes with been determined. Knowing what you want and going for it no matter what.
I am matured enough.
Well my dear, there are things that you feel you know now but in actual fact you don't and won't know until you hit 26, most girls have seen who got married between 20-22 are girls who feel they need to relieve their parents of increasing expenses or who got impregnated. I'm not here to debate with you I wish you good luck
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by yemitexcel(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
gnykelly:

God be with you
Thanks... Amen
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Thane(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2020
this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.