Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57180 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Sxyhalima: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I can imagine. But what will be, will be. Never underestimate the power of prayers, too. kiss

Next time you think before spreading ya leg
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Yellowmoon1400(f): 12:35am On Mar 26, 2020
26 or 27
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Beolly:

Well my dear, there are things that you feel you know now but in actual fact you don't and won't know until you hit 26, most girls have seen who got married between 20-22 are girls who feel they need to relieve their parents of increasing expenses or who got impregnated. I'm not here to debate with you I wish you good luck

Well I gat your point. Every girl at one point will wish to relieve their parents of increasing expenses. It's our choice and life. As for me,I had always wanted a baby/family. Plus, I hate the idea of fornicating or fucking around. So It's better I have my own man whom I can lust and given into pleasure without having a feeling of guilt.
Note this...when you see a great woman/man, don't lose him/her for whatever reason. You will be glad to take that risk.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by borngeologist(m): 2:59am On Mar 26, 2020
What if I want to marry you now tho.. Not finicially ready sha.. But our pikin no fit suffer
ritamart:

Well I gat your point. Every girl at one point will wish to relieve their parents of increasing expenses. It's our choice and life. As for me,I had always wanted a baby/family. Plus, I hate the idea of fornicating or fucking around. So It's better I have my own man whom I can lust and given into pleasure without having a feeling of guilt.
Note this...when you see a great woman/man, don't lose him/her for whatever reason. You will be glad to take that risk.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 26, 2020
borngeologist:
What if I want to marry you now tho.. Not finicially ready sha.. But our pikin no fit suffer

There is no what if... let's not imagine grin grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2020
-
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ThaThinka: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2020
psylliumhusk1:

I'm female....I used to sell it.

Wow, that's interesting! I fit shoot my shot? wink That's if she's not engaged by the way.

Oh, so you sold it? No wonder. E be like say you na confirm business woman o. grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ThaThinka: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2020
Beachside:
The ideal age to get married and have kids is 30 -35 for men and 20-25 for women. An age gap between 5 to 10 years or more is advised because females mature faster than males. For example, 80 year old man can still procreate a child ,while a 50 year old woman is already on menopause and loss of libido.
I want to get married and have 1 or 2 kids when I'm 35 . I want my child to be 20 when I'm 60 years old ,and 40 when i'm 80 years old.
It has been scientifically proven that having kids later in life aids longevity,due to the fact parents biologically are wired to nurture their offspring into adulthood. It's no surprise that a 50 year old grandma or grandpa may look older than his/her age, due to the fact their responsibility is complete.
On another note, it has been proven that those who retire and stop working at an early age are prone to age quicker.

Yes, sir. This one na new angle to me o. shocked Youdonminit. Interesting. grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by psylliumhusk1: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by borngeologist(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Don't worry just trust me dear.. I have potentials to make it.. Just need you by my sides
ritamart:

There is no what if... let's not imagine grin grin
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2020
borngeologist:
Don't worry just trust me dear.. I have potentials to make it.. Just need you by my sides

What are you saying? I am not a single... getting married this year. Our date is July 4th.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SexytorresE(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2020
U talking nonsense here visit my Instagram handle @Phinatorres09 and give me a feed back undecided
0KNM:
Maybe if you stop posting other people’s pictures, you might get lucky
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Toseenlove: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
fatymore:
lmao...have you ever seen me before... I doubt it daddy wa

You always have your dp on your profile. Seems you took It down years back or something....
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Toseenlove:

You always have your dp on your profile. Seems you took It down years back or something....
nooo...I never did
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Toseenlove: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2020
fatymore:
nooo...I never did
Oh perhaps I mistook u for someone else, But u are thick right?
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by fatymore(f): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Toseenlove:

Oh perhaps I mistook u for someone else, But u are thick right?
not at all

I am slim like igbale...in fact no shape..lol

But I love it
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Sniper101:

Me, am underrating so many angry
So, does it mean they're all for me undecided

If u can look with keen observation and God's guidance u will see the one 4 u among them. She may not be the most beautiful, may not be flashy like the rest, may not be rich but she's the one that'll guarantee u peace of mind.
It's just an advice.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by borngeologist(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Congratulations dear
ritamart:

What are you saying? I am not a single... getting married this year. Our date is July 4th.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
borngeologist:
Congratulations dear

Thank you smiley
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by ThaThinka: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
psylliumhusk1:

Shots are free shoot ahead.

Abeg, protect yourself appropriately o.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
SexytorresE:
U talking nonsense here visit my Instagram handle @Phinatorres09 and give me a feed back undecided

Me? Go visit your Instagram? Are you okay? I’ll rather go count grains of rice

Just stop posting people’s pictures. Simple!
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by psylliumhusk1: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SexytorresE(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Then stop saying what u don’t knw . Bye
0KNM:

Me? Go visit your Instagram? Are you okay? I’ll rather go count grains of rice

Just stop posting people’s pictures. Simple!
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Olunmercy56(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
32 2021
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Sniper101(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

If u can look with keen observation and God's guidance u will see the one 4 u among them. She may not be the most beautiful, may not be flashy like the rest, may not be rich but she's the one that'll guarantee u peace of mind.
It's just an advice.

Jeez mehn...
How could you tell?

There's this particular one
Though she doesn't stress me like the others
But...
...She's just not pretty
...She ain't got no fashion sense
...She ain't got no swag at all

And it really bothers me, a lot.

How could a guy who's an extrovert be able to settle with such a female for the rest of his life undecided
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by emmyskies(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
vickydankal:

I wanted to throw the home training of my mum and give you the insult of your life, but nah I won’t come to your level.

Why call me insane when I’m entitled to my opinion. Can’t you intelligently air your view without throwing stones?

I believe you have understanding to know there are differences to working and pursuing career.

The first is a working class lady who earns her salary etc

The second is a working class who determined that no marriage until She is the director, PhD holder, regional manager etc this is what we call career .

I have been working years way before but starting pursuing career when I was already comfortable for marriage in every wise, and this I’m still paying for it some how.
This is one of the best response I have come across on nairaland.
I commend you first of all for maintaining your decorum.
Secondly, i wish all ladies would realise what you just said. nothing beats starting a home early.
GOD bless you and give you a perfect home ma

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Toseenlove: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
fatymore:
not at all

I am slim like igbale...in fact no shape..lol

But I love it

Oh definitely, You are not the one I mistook u for hun. But slim ladies are my choice, Believe me.....But not Skinny Ooooh lol. You guys rock.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sniper101:

Jeez mehn...
How could you tell?

But...
...She's just not pretty

How could a guy who's an extrovert be able to settle with such a female for the rest of his life undecided

Let me give u a reasonable advice...
If u think she doesn't fit in to ur social class let her be. No matter how she tries to impress u chances are that you'll always try to accept her out of pity. But an introvert deserves an extrovert nd vice versa.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 27, 2020
terrezo2002:

Hmmm. I felt a kind of pity that's why, but never mind.
I don't need your pity.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by CsRockefeller(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Sniper101:

Jeez mehn...
How could you tell?

But...
...She's just not pretty

There is nothing like peace of mind. Yes, you want someone who is pretty, no problem.

At the end, its your decision and yours alone to make.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Sniper101(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Let me give u a reasonable advice...
If u think she doesn't fit in to ur social class let her be. No matter how she tries to impress u chances are that you'll always try to accept her out of pity. *But an introvert deserves an extrovert nd vice versa.*

You think?

Anyways, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by gazilion: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:
2024 I will be 25 years old

I thought you are married? Tell your guy to regularize your marriage by doing the right thing. It may be tough because of the ongoing situation in your family but the earlier the better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.