Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (57109 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Married And Clubbing / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by larrypourl(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
30 and it's this year.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by IAmTobore(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Honestly, now I'm 26, in my second year in university, still receiving stipends from my older siblings with no means to sustain myself. No girlfriend, nothing-nothing. With that said, I don't know when I will get married.

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by TGMISKY(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Shyguy500:
. when is your birthday??�
I just celebrated my 25th birthday this last Saturday
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by emmaitive(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
when God tell me to
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
This one when I don't have to do wedding because government has cancel wedding

I will just pay pride price 500 and take her home
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Hisincrease: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
I will like to marry by 2022 @30.
I pray that I find the right woman this year or next.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Me 32 but fit be 34.. Na brokenness
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by kenniekool(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Merciful77: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
This year at age 28 in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by koquta: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Before 30.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by unibenakpos(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
two extra mouth cos the woman na handicapped and hungry na.. She no fit support ba.
dont start marrige by dividing bills..
you should be capable to do it doesnt mean her support is not welcomed.

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by bbbb56: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
Mine is 2022, at de age of 33
I am 30 i wish i could married before now, now i am praying,doing my best and leave the rest to almighty Allah wishes
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by MhizGladys(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
vickydankal:
I’m married, if I knew what I know now I would have gotten married earlier. Maybe by 24 or 25. You see this thing called career mmmm don’t worry let me not shake this table
Please tell us, i have gamophobia and i might just learn a thing or two from your story.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Saao(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
so many children on nairalander, no wonder ....

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimshady1000:
Some Nigerians sef.. Getting married is your wahala!!!
In this Corona Era?

Yes nau. Hubby and I, with our lovely daughter and son, would have been in isolation together right now... bonding and gisting about Coronavirus that will blow out in no time. cheesy

I should have married at 19! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
bbbb56:
I am 30 i wish i could married before now, now i am praying,doing my best and leave the rest to almighty Allah wishes

Lalas you'll see ur wife bro

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Annie001:
2024 27 but I want to fall pregnant first, probably nurse my baby for a year, if things go well, we can proceed
Weird I know but that’s what I have always wanted

So so weird. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by anonymuz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Just need a bit of financial security, if am sure of that, I could even marry tomorrow sef
same here bro

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by afecgivers: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
I will decide after the cure of corona virus
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by pahen1991: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by bluefilm: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2020

To a bitch that is 24 years or less...
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by IAmTobore(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
vickydankal:
I’m married, if I knew what I know now I would have gotten married earlier. Maybe by 24 or 25. You see this thing called career mmmm don’t worry let me not shake this table
If you married at 24 or 25, I'm sure you won't be marrying your mate? I need an honest response.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Ursulaa(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
At the age of 26, that's like 4yrs from now. Want to finish school first
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by SweetCunt97(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
bonnyhope:

Pretend to be waiting for God while giving head up & down
You gotta know d male who can handle it naw. Don't want one who will die before anything and widow ya. You gotta sample till u find d best
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by sylve11: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hehehe. Marriage grin cool
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Prism:
My wedding is meant to hold this year. cry I cant wait for this corona thing to be over embarassed

Marriage is payment of brideprice and joining at the court. You don’t need any audience beyond your immediate family. Does Rona baby affect that, too?

1 Like

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by Roozzaay(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
The most important thing right now is to survive the pandemic cry
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by mrtalktrue(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
vickydankal:

Yeah true. I'm getting married next year
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by frankkydee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Am in my early 30s and this year December would have been the best time for me to get married but I don't currently have anyone. sad
Am on the look though.
Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by yeme7(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
This topic just got me loose hope and same time frustrated, I'm 30years finished service last year, currently I have no job... I was working as a receptionist job which I was paid 15k but later stopped due to the small amount of money that can't even take care of my needs not to talk of marriage... Even as e de na... No girl no want near me base on say no money... Thou have applied for jobs but no calling... Imagine 30 years no job... No gf... This kind post can even make someone commit suicide self � � � � � � � � � � �. � �... Please it should be remove

7 Likes

Re: Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age by slimshady1000: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Don't worry, you will get married after this Corona Virus Era. Better yet, you still have your hubby or boyfriend! Gist with your boyfriend about the current issues affecting the world now. Bond with him as much as can now. Remember to disinfect him before bonding sha!!!

PrimadonnaO:

Yes nau. Hubby and I, with our lovely daughter and son, would have been in isolation together right now... bonding and gisting about Coronavirus that will blow out in no time. cheesy

I should have married at 19! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.