Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Hard To Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Forget (699 Views)

5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Forget by xgel: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
Why is it so hard to forget the person you love, when he won't even speak to you now?
Re: Hard To Forget by Carolece(f): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
Because you still love him.
Re: Hard To Forget by chikeorji123(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
xgel:

Why is it so hard to forget the person you love, when he won't even speak to you now?

Yeah baby,that's natural.But try to move on.l know u can make it without him cool cool cool
Re: Hard To Forget by livedit(f): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
Like Carolece said, because you still have deep feelings for him. This person once meant alot to you, so when they are no longer in your life, it feels like a "lost". So in order for you to get over that person, allow yourself time to "grieve". You may never forget this person, but with time your feelings will fade away and you will be able to move on and love someone else. I'd never forget about my ex. But far as me dwelling on him, having any feelings for him, or wanting to be with him again, those days are completely and gratefully over with! If you are experiencing difficulties getting over this person, you can pray and ask God to help you and release them out of your spirit. Each day seems like an eternity but it'll get better and better for you. Since you said this person don't won't no form of communication with you (which is good) then that'll make it a tad bit easier for you to move on with your life. Because that is what they are doing. They are making/made you apart of their past. So you should do the same.
Re: Hard To Forget by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
Bcoz u choose to. Is a decision.
Re: Hard To Forget by chikeorji123(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2010
livedit:

Like Carolece said, because you still have deep feelings for him. This person once meant alot to you, so when they are no longer in your life, it feels like a "lost". So in order for you to get over that person, allow yourself time to "grieve". You may never forget this person, but with time your feelings will fade away and you will be able to move on and love someone else. I'd never forget about my ex. But far as me dwelling on him, having any feelings for him, or wanting to be with him again, those days are completely and gratefully over with! If you are experiencing difficulties getting over this person, you can pray and ask God to help you and release them out of your spirit. Each day seems like an eternity but it'll get better and better for you. Since you said this person don't won't no form of communication with you (which is good) then that'll make it a tad bit easier for you to move on with your life. Because that is what they are doing. They are making/made you apart of their past. So you should do the same.

This a matured!! smiley smiley where have been since? cool cool
Re: Hard To Forget by PTBNaija(f): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2010
I also agree with livedit, but I also want to add that you should take the time to rediscover things that you liked to do. Keep yourself busy with friends, read new books, take up different hobbies, and keep up with the rest of your usual activities. In my experience, it has only been an idle mind that has time to worry about an old relationship.
Re: Hard To Forget by 190: 1:43am On Dec 28, 2010
This only happens when u have had sex with him/her

esp without a condom~
Re: Hard To Forget by PTBNaija(f): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2010
190:

This only happens when u have had sex with him/her

esp without a condom~

Some nairaland people and their generalizations, chai!
Re: Hard To Forget by 190: 2:02am On Dec 28, 2010
^^excuse madam, if you have ever had sex without a condom

You are likely to fall prey to what this poster is complaining about!!
Re: Hard To Forget by PTBNaija(f): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2010
190:

^^excuse madam, if you have ever had sex without a condom

You are likely to fall prey to what this poster is complaining about!!

But the problem is she said that they were not doing anything to suggest they were more than friends. Wouldn't sex fall into that category? You are saying that that is the only way that she could be in that situation, when that is not true. That is all that I'm saying.
Re: Hard To Forget by 190: 2:52am On Dec 28, 2010
^^Then she didnt go into proper details,
There is no way you would miss someone so much without necessarily having sex with that person, (minus family,closefriends and relations)
ask her she would confess to this herself, and besides new poster,I know you have had sex without a condom before tell me
God 4bid if that man leaves you (Your world would almost come crashing before you) sex is so scared~ that we all Joke wit it
Re: Hard To Forget by PTBNaija(f): 2:59am On Dec 28, 2010
Hahaha, my serious bad!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was thinking about another thread embarassed

But your statement is still not true. You can most definitely not have sex with someone and still love them and miss them a lot! And besides, maybe she just needs closure? Maybe they just recently stopped talking as well?
Re: Hard To Forget by 190: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2010
^^Good, I hope 190 has been able to teach you a small lesson before the new year~
Re: Hard To Forget by playette4u: 3:19am On Dec 28, 2010
@ topic.You are not doing yourself any favours,clearly the other person has moved on . it is up to you to handle the rejection in mature way otherwise its going to affect your confidence ,self esteem and spoil the quality  of your life as you spend time obsessing about another person.Every human animal deals with rejection at some point in their life but you need to take time to reflect and think positively.Pamper yourself,get a new hair cut,vamp your wardrobe,join the gym and hey presto ,your mojo would be back and you will soon be getting lots of attention from ardent males or females depending on your sexuality  cool

(1) (Reply)

I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful / Skipped A Marriage Vow! / 10 Ways To Know That He Or She Is The Right Man Or Woman Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.