Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" (71511 Views)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Build Hospital Una No Go Hear E Don Happen Now Una No Fit Go Abroad - Don Jazzy. / Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by idonhammer: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Anoda fool

stevmatt15:

He is a complete fool
Will he say he has never traveled abroad for medical purposes?

Why did he not sing or release a song advising and motivating our government on the need to build quality hospitals,, BUT THE FOOL IS THERE SINGING eminado, doro buchi, etc, FOOLS EVERYWHERE.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Bluffly: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Day of reckoning has come for this politicians. Money that was meant for infrastructure and hospitals they embezzle everything. A country as big as Nigeria has less than 500 ventilating machines spread across all states yet billions of naira is budgeted every year for hospitals equipment and infrastructure. I pray and hope the innocent people are shielded from this incoming plague.
Including the directors
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Don jazzy Go and sit-down.

What have you donated to help minimize the spread of this virus.

Notice me human right activist.

Is don jazzy a politicians with access to public projects funds?
He is just a private citizen like u so why didnt u state wat u urself have done to minimize covid spread?
Foolish buhari ass licking lowlife like u.
Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lol
Jazzy leave them oo...
Their eyes will be opened now..

If you know you won't be infected with corona Virus...
Like this post

So, the 140 plus people who liked your post have just been conferred with absolute immunity against Corona virus??!... This is interesting!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Criticise what he said before saying what you've said. Or we should ignore the uselessness of this govt because he hasn't donated anything ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by sylve11: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2020
CrazyMan:

Did you vote him into any office?

He owes you nothing...we should hold our leaders accountable cos they're the ones we elected into various offices.

You can imagine what a person who claims he has 2 rides and a duplex in Yankee and he's also exposed is saying.

sad cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Day of reckoning has come for this politicians. Money that was meant for infrastructure and hospitals they embezzle everything. A country as big as Nigeria has less than 500 ventilating machines spread across all states yet billions of naira is budgeted every year for hospitals equipment and infrastructure. I pray and hope the innocent people are shielded from this incoming plague.

Amen to that prayer!!!... The day of reckoning is upon the nation and the universe!

The chicken finally came home to roost... No one is escaping to their usual Eldorado.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by BABANGBALI: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Na our heads cash all of them.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Check out this tweet made by Don Jazzy amid the coronavirus outbreak which has now affected some top Nigerian government officials like Abba Kyra, Buhari's Chief of Staff and Bauchi governor, Bala Mohammed.

Don Jazzy made this tweet via his verified Twitter account.

"Build hospital build hospital una no hear. Now you can not go abroad."
APCheat

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Which advice?
Was he the first to know that we don't have hospitals in this country.

Which advice self?

That they should start building hospitals now?
U have a very low IQ sir

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2020
brandmix:

Another completely illogical waste of cytoplasm meandering online.

how do you know my level of righteousness. I can however deduce your myopic IQ level from a billion Li away.

*spits* going back to work before i spoil my mood for the day

Galatians 6:3
[3]Someone who thinks himself important, when he is not, only deceives himself;

You must be JESUS CHRIST, and your family must be that of MARY AND JOSEPH

mumu

HOLY FAMILY
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

U have a very low IQ sir

U have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by BABANGBALI: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

go and sidon. Una government is a complete failure

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by tweakdude1: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Mr. stop talking what have you done in your community. Do you think its until u get money before you can donate abi. stop casting people

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

ur fada na him be ur president?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2020
They will learn something from Covid19
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Tecord1(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

you that is pointing finger, what have you contributed. If you haven't, then you have no right to point accusing finger

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Sometimes this whole corona viruse shit is funny

Now nobody
I repeat nobody can leave Nigeria
Hahah
This reminds me of the expression or mantra
" we die here "

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
Stop rejoicing
Almost all Nigerians are going to key into Corona viruse positivity
Not only for the elites
Just that the toll of death is not going to be exponential
Probably arithmetic increase

Ohh Hush... The only people dying are those with very compromised and fragile immune system.

If you fall into any of the following, you are on your own:

Smokers
Heavy drinkers
Asthmatic
Old and infirmed

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by roygbiv01: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2020
qualityovenbake:

I know there were only about 5 ventilators in the whole of plateau State. Imagine when the university of Abuja teaching hospital has only 2ventilators. 500 ventilators in the country is a big overstatement.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by otunbalamba: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Sometimes this whole corona viruse shit is funny

Now nobody
I repeat nobody can leave Nigeria
Hahah
This reminds me of the expression or mantra
" we die here "

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
Stop rejoicing
Almost all Nigerians are going to key into Corona viruse positivity
Not only for the elites
Just that the toll of death is not going to be exponential
Probably arithmetic increase

shocked so you fit get sense make that bolded statement grin 20 corona extra for you, my niggarr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Ajixegun: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

U need the prayer the most.
If not for your sinful life but that of your family

See, these people succeeded in making the masses to show no/less empathy toward them by their greediness and ineptitudes. Stop defending them because they never defended the masses from calamities. We only enjoy God's grace as citizenry.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Rossinnki: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Don't mind that one. Shebi party and clubbing don finish for Dubai?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by qualityovenbake(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Bluffly:

Including the directors
Yes including the directors that were involve in the embezzlement.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lol
Jazzy leave them oo...
Their eyes will be opened now..

If you know you won't be infected with corona Virus...
Like this post
So you need likes for survival. I wonder how you'll cope when "likes" finishes

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by qualityovenbake(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Amen to that prayer!!!... The day of reckoning is upon the nation and the universe!

The chicken finally came home to roost... No one is escaping to their usual Eldorado.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2020
It's one thing to build a hospital, it's another thing to find the funds to keep it well maintained and equipped.

Nigeria has enough hospitals for the corona virus thing. Yet, all are not well equipped, because our health budget has never been higher than $5 billion. Meanwhile, the UK, our colonial master, spends above $100billion on health annually.

And the reason why we don't have the money is our economy is a monoeconomy. Attempts over the years to wean the economy off its dependency via polices like removing subsides , have always been met with resistance. Both the elite and the common man treat the economy as a cash cow that keeps on giving.

The problem is, until we are ready to run our economy as it should be run, and end the economy of sharing national cake, we will never have the cash to fund our hospitals adequately.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2020
spot on! #NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by chozzy: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2020
They are mad
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Tecord1(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Then you simple don't know the power of music

U are an idiot

Idiot that can not tell the power and impact music has.
How question does not warrant insult. If as a father you will require your child to remind you of your duty, then you have no business being a father

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Babsib2dk: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Huh
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Truthbites: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Thunder go fire them o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.