Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Obasanjo Collapses In Church - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Collapses In Church (18413 Views)

Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos) / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2011
you don't need to be. . .or them dey use your name withdraw money for central bank ? cry
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by dayokanu(m): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2011
Have you tried withdrawing money from Central bank with my name and they denied you?

Which office did you go to?
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2011
try to reach the level of obj first before thinking of that   grin even though i know you light years away from that grin
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by dayokanu(m): 2:16am On Jan 05, 2011
To reach the level where everyone of my tribesmen would rain curses on me everyday?

Reach the level where I would rule the country for 11yrs and the country is in this state?

God Forbid
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2011
@ Bluetooth,
I have 2 questions for you:

1. have you benefited from corruption enabled by ObJ?

2. is it important to look back and analysethings that was wrong with previous governments that has put us in our current pridicament?

~Bluetooth:

ignore that one jare. . .maybe you should ask him why he ran away from nigeria in the first instance ?

poverty and frustration i guess and that is why he's bitc.hing every now and then blaming obj for his misfortunes.rubbish angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2011
dayokanu:

To reach the level where everyone of my tribesmen would rain curses on me everyday?

Reach the level where I would rule the country for 11yrs and the country is in this state?

God Forbid
Undoubtedly he had his fault but only few people understood the circumstances he found himself with the northern oligarchy.
If obj could[b] plead [/b]with a very popular Atiku to allow him for second tenure,then you ought to know how castrated they made him during his reign.

He was more or less a puppet president to the north because the north controlled the party.
GenBuhari:

@ Bluetooth,

2. is it important to look back and analysethings that was wrong with previous governments that has put us in our current pridicament?

^^Have you also benefitted from Buhari ?

^^why not critically analyse buhari's version to Nigeria's predicament first ? grin
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by dayokanu(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2011
How come people like Awolowo are still reverred in death and OBJ is cursed daily while still alive?
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2011
The system of government then was better than the rubbish we have now and nobody dictated anything to Awolowo.

meanwhile,obj was brought out from prison by the same IBB and co of today to protect their interest.they threatened him with impeachment anytime he proved stubborn.hoewever,awolowo is also detested by ibo.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by playboy19(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
@GenBuhari i also have few questions for you.

First off, why did you leave Nigeria in the first place and

Secondly, have you ever questioned why your almighty HRM (Queen and the government of the UK) keep increasing the tax rate and the price of everything even worse the recent increase in the price of train tickets and other? Have you ever asked them why you were being subdued under their practical legitimate slavery in which you are currently languishing?

When was the last time you were able to send money to your folks in Nigeria? Prolly cos you don't have a job or the usual story of the Queen and her people taking back all the money you worked for in the name of Tax and stuffs. Don't worry BPM will catch with you, you know what i mean.

Answer those questions.

In case you want to know what I was able to achieve back in Nigeria before I left most people can only dream of it 

Does this statement makes any sense to anyone around here? Alright yes i want to know, mention just 1 thing you did to your community or Nigeria or anything at all beside chickening out after 91 days prayer and fasting on the mountain before getting your Visa.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by T9ksy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
The system of government then was better than the rubbish we have now and nobody dictated anything to Awolowo.

meanwhile,obj was brought out from prison by the same IBB and co of today to protect their interest.they threatened him with impeachment anytime he proved stubborn.hoewever,awolowo is also detested by ibo

Yeah but we all know WHY the igbos dislike Awolowo. Unfortunately, we his fans, ain't shakin'.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
@ Bluetooth
please answer my question. The whole nation benefited from Buhari's government, whilst only thieves and corrrupt people benefited from Obj

GenBuhari:

@ Bluetooth,

@playboy19, ur questions are irrelevant to this discussion. u need to answer the question i asked you about whether u benefited fro Obj's corruption?
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
GenBuhari:

@ Bluetooth
please answer my question.[s] The whole nation benefited from Buhari's government shocked,[/s] whilst only thieves and corrrupt people benefited from Obj

@playboy19, your questions are irrelevant to this discussion. u need to answer the question i asked you about whether u benefited fro Obj's corruption?

Buhari was a bad and is still a bad omen to democracy tongue
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by playboy19(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
No, i didn't benefit from OBJ's corruption but i am benefiting from his little successes because you are I are able to discuss on the internet and i don't have to send letter to Nigeria and wait 1 month before i receive a reply. Makes life easier!

Tell me 1 thing you think i have benefited from Buhari's regime (perhaps, i have a bad memory) or whatever you benefited?
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
playboy19:

No, i didn't benefit from OBJ's corruption[b] but i am benefiting from his little successes because you are I are able to discuss on the internet and i don't have to send letter to Nigeria and wait 1 month before i receive a reply. Makes life easier![/b]

Tell me 1 thing you think i have benefited from Buhari's regime (perhaps, i have a bad memory) or whatever you benefited?

^^ Ok I get it. OBJ brought internet to Nigeria just like GEJ brought Facebook to Nigeria.

WHo brought Colour TV? Who brought Fridge to Nigeria.

Also remember to thank Awolowo for Bringing Atlantic Ocean to Nigeria.

Do you now see that OBJ has one of the largest gathering of dumbasses as fans
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
~Bluetooth:

meanwhile,obj was brought out from prison by the same IBB and co of today to protect their interest.they threatened him with impeachment anytime he proved stubborn.hoewever,awolowo is also detested by ibo.

Whp cares if Ibos hate Awolowo?

Would you rather be hated by Your own tribe or by outsiders?
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Kilode1: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Ok I get it. OBJ brought internet to Nigeria just like GEJ brought Facebook to Nigeria.

WHo brought Colour TV? Who brought Fridge to Nigeria.

Also remember to thank Awolowo for Bringing Atlantic Ocean to Nigeria

grin grin grin ROFL

At the rate we are going, someone will claim they brought harmattan to Nigeria.

DK, abeg, has anyone of our leaders claimed Sex? I really want to thank them for that one.

I hate being ungrateful cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2011
Who brought Harmattan to Nigeria? I would think its Ahmadu Bello.

Who brought Sex to Nigeria its FEla Anikulapo Kuti

Thank you all
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Kilode1: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^ I'm not surprised, Abami Eda was a very forward thinking genius. I can't thank him enough. cool
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by FertilityLady(f): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2012
binhozie: Obasanjo Collapses in Church LINK: Sahara Reporters

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who twice ruled Nigeria, once in the 1970s and then for eight years starting in 1999, collapsed today at the St. Stephens Anglican Church in Igbotako, Ondo State.

The fainting incident took place at about 12 noon, Nigerian time, at a thanksgiving service in honour of Major General Olu Bajowa (Rtd), an Obasanjo protégé who is celebrating his 70th birthday.  Major General Olu Bajowa was once indicted for mismanaging the Nigerian airways.

Obasanjo was rushed to a sickbay at the home of the celebrant. When he re-appeared, he appeared woozy, but managed to complete the event before returning home to Abeokuta, Ogun State, later in the day.  The former president has faced a multitude of personal misfortunes in recent times. On one occasion, he was attacked and ridiculed in broad daylight at the Lagos Airport by an irate Nigerian who blamed him for the political and economic crisis bedeviling the country. In another public event, the former governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose, insulted him in public, calling him "father of bastards."

Although Obasanjo's real age is unknown, the former head of state is said to suffer from diabetes.  Like most former leaders, he obtains his medical care in foreign hospitals.

The man dey collapse when Atiku never be president. Only Gods knows what will happen to him when He wins the election next year  grin
How Atiku wan become President?
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Banjoramos(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2013
Becomrich?:
Igbotako, my classmate come from there, that where jimoh ibrahim come from . small place, they should know my classmate.

merry xmas to you too, thank you.

I lived in nigeria for many years, and the nigeria government block access to information about the republic of Benin to Yoruba people. So that they would not know the truth about the republic of benin. I got to know most of the truth abroad myself.

And do you think Yoruba people are that silly. After 8 years of suffering in the hands of PDP

The PDP is the worst state government that have rule Yorubaland in history, go and ask anyone. People remember when UPN was in power.

Look this is Ogun state and Oyo state, Does this picture look like Yorubas would vote Jonathan or PDP. They would not continue thier suffering under the PDP.

PDP is about people going in to go and rob the people. They do not have people desire at heart. They went, they rob,want to continue to rob.

Do you know anywhere in the world , that people who have been rob want them back in power.

Not to talk of the issue of the satellite picture, that same PDP were the one who did that to them and refuse to corect it. The PDP cant win a seat. except they rig it. And that is what they have started. You can see how they people were insulted Pastor Adeboye and calling pastor adeboye a thief because he prayed for Jonathan. That tell you how Yoruba people feel.

We want another party to try and see, if they can repair what the PDP have destroyed in Yorubaland. Ok. we are talking of people. We know if the PDP comes back to power they are going to continue to suffer. We dont want that.
And that picture are Obasanjo home state, the first picture is where Obasanjo lives. Ota. You can see the sign saying Ota. Obasanjo farm is located in Ota.

The PDP cant win. This are prove of what the PDP is to the Yoruba people in Ogun or Oyo state. You can see Iyabo Obasanjo is already going to change party, If you still want to remain in politics in Yorubaland, you better leave the PDP. road don block for the PDP in Yorubaland, there would be blood bath if the PDP wins.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TNPKGbC9UbI/AAAAAAAAANw/1T4CNJmUFK0/s1600/DSC_7286.JPG[/img]
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ0SdOp86Hvqcl_9ntwbtXph16Aajfs8G3PpjX_-H6Pi_z56QtMQ[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TKrI3r6cO0I/AAAAAAAAALU/n58dr7SKlm4/s1600/DSC_8438.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/TKrKxxiEYLI/AAAAAAAAAMA/4ic4yEGX_I0/s1600/DSC_8574.JPG[/img]

ur comment is meaninless
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by ikweremilitant: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2013
binhozie: Obasanjo Collapses in Church LINK: Sahara Reporters

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who twice ruled Nigeria, once in the 1970s and then for eight years starting in 1999, collapsed today at the St. Stephens Anglican Church in Igbotako, Ondo State.

The fainting incident took place at about 12 noon, Nigerian time, at a thanksgiving service in honour of Major General Olu Bajowa (Rtd), an Obasanjo protégé who is celebrating his 70th birthday.  Major General Olu Bajowa was once indicted for mismanaging the Nigerian airways.

Obasanjo was rushed to a sickbay at the home of the celebrant. When he re-appeared, he appeared woozy, but managed to complete the event before returning home to Abeokuta, Ogun State, later in the day.  The former president has faced a multitude of personal misfortunes in recent times. On one occasion, he was attacked and ridiculed in broad daylight at the Lagos Airport by an irate Nigerian who blamed him for the political and economic crisis bedeviling the country. In another public event, the former governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose, insulted him in public, calling him "father of bastards."

Although Obasanjo's real age is unknown, the former head of state is said to suffer from diabetes.  Like most former leaders, he obtains his medical care in foreign hospitals.

The man dey collapse when Atiku never be president. Only Gods knows what will happen to him when He wins the election next year  grin
why him no die, busy body wey no go rest.imagine dis hypocretes gathering to celebrate a rogue dat mismanaged nija airways nd yet dey will come here to cliam political sophistication,bunch of mediocres with dia holy than thou artitude.mtheeeeew sophisticated lotters

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, / "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.