Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Obasanjo Collapses In Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Collapses In Church (18416 Views)

Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos) / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by jokingmary(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
This is not funny sad
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
y'all who say he was great, i wish him everything he subjected us to.

He collapsed, so?
I dont wish him death, i just dont wish him life either.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
the man collapsed, it could be as a result of medical condition or fatigue. It is normal also for humans to feel tired, why should we start wishing the man death, or have we turned into demi gods.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by stevoski059(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
It seems osewa is anti jonathan be warned
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by oneluvb55(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
omo na so ebe, so ebe so ebe aha
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by wlex8(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
Why only SR reported this?
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by mansmith(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2010
i think there is an English word called retirement ,OBJ take note and look it up
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
dem_people:

People are posting here that they don't wish death to anyone. That's fair enough. But how many of our dear country men and women have died as a result of lack of basic amenities that could have been easily provided by past and present corrupt government administrations?

1) More than $16bn was wasted (or even syphoned) by Obasanjo's administration in kangaroo development exercises in the Power sector without us even noticing a slight improvement in electric power generation for our teeming populace. And the result? How many people must have died in the hospitals (intensive care units etc) whereby constant electric power is required to operate the various medical systems? Not to talk of many of our country men and women who have been impoverished as a result of lack of constant electric power for smooth running of their businesses.

2) Billions of naira were awarded in contract for various road projects notable among them, the Tony Annenih saga. Now tell me how many people must have died on such bad and un-maintained roads through vehicle accidents , as a result of the corrupt practices of Obasanjo and Annenih?  

3) A man who called himself a President - a chief presiding officer of a country, authorised the use of maximum violence by army officers against communities in Nigeria most notably, the Odi community which resulted in unnecessary waste of lives and properties.

4) Mr. Obasanjo himself, flagged off a project in 2007 in the name of second niger bridge only for us to discover that such contract was never awarded in the first place!

All in the name of hatred and disregard for fellow countrymen and women, these bast.ards who call themselves our "Elder statemen, former leaders and present leaders" continue to play politics with the lives of people who supposedly voted them into office. And when we hear that one of them "collapsed" in the church, people are here posting nonsensically with best wishes for such people without remembering our countrymen and women who have been sent to their graves by these . . .   angry angry angry angry angry angry . . . I reserve my comment. But, whoever said or says that Nigerians have shallow memories, is indeed making sense to me.
b

very shallow memory! After everything, you're coming to tell me he's a great man,
A great man compared to who!!! Babangida or Atiku or the many other losers you're so used to that u now think its normal?? Mcheww. Great my ass!!! Old and great are two very different things!!!
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by lansha2006: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
Gents, we do not have to blame any leader for Nigeria's predicament, less obasanjo, he did what he felt was best for Nigeria. We should start looking in another direction, just like Pastor Bakare will say, the people deserves the leader they get. If I may ask, how many of us in Nairaland ever register or voted since 1999? Its a question that requires an answer.
2. Corruption starts from grassroot, it did not just started when the guy/gal becomes a president, governor etc, how corrupt are  u? Please check
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by kaymoney2(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hope its not MAGUN/Thunderbolt* Dont climb another woman's chest dey worry OBJ   grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

WE CAN FORGIVE BUT MUST WE FORGET!!!
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Eyayomosko: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
He is old already.he should stop moving around and rest
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Mobinga: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2010
It is better for 1 man to die than for an entire nation to do so.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by MaiSuya(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
Funny, no other news medium has reported the story.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Oyawuni(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
i dont blive he collapsed
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by tunyus(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
dem_people:

People are posting here that they don't wish death to anyone. That's fair enough. But how many of our dear country men and women have died as a result of lack of basic amenities that could have been easily provided by past and present corrupt government administrations?

1) More than $16bn was wasted (or even syphoned) by Obasanjo's administration in kangaroo development exercises in the Power sector without us even noticing a slight improvement in electric power generation for our teeming populace. And the result? How many people must have died in the hospitals (intensive care units etc) whereby constant electric power is required to operate the various medical systems? Not to talk of many of our country men and women who have been impoverished as a result of lack of constant electric power for smooth running of their businesses.

2) Billions of naira were awarded in contract for various road projects notable among them, the Tony Annenih saga. Now tell me how many people must have died on such bad and un-maintained roads through vehicle accidents , as a result of the corrupt practices of Obasanjo and Annenih?  

3) A man who called himself a President - a chief presiding officer of a country, authorised the use of maximum violence by army officers against communities in Nigeria most notably, the Odi community which resulted in unnecessary waste of lives and properties.

4) Mr. Obasanjo himself, flagged off a project in 2007 in the name of second niger bridge only for us to discover that such contract was never awarded in the first place!

All in the name of hatred and disregard for fellow countrymen and women, these bast.ards who call themselves our "Elder statemen, former leaders and present leaders" continue to play politics with the lives of people who supposedly voted them into office. And when we hear that one of them "collapsed" in the church, people are here posting nonsensically with best wishes for such people without remembering our countrymen and women who have been sent to their graves by these . . .   angry angry angry angry angry angry . . . I reserve my comment. But, whoever said or says that Nigerians have shallow memories, is indeed making sense to me.
may God bless dis poster
Dis is the best post so far.
I dont tink there is anytin wrong in wishing IBB,OBJ,ATIKU etc dead.they are our enemy(its the fact).
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by bababuff(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
slap1:

OBJ is going to die when he will, not because some people on Nairaland wished him death, but because it's his turn. I wish him quick recovery, but if it's time, no amount of good-will will undo it.

Thank you, for telling them the[size=18pt] truth.[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Mobinga: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
slap1:

OBJ is going to die when he will, not because some people on Nairaland wished him death, but because it's his turn. I wish him quick recovery, but if it's time, no amount of good-will will undo it.
Thank You for stating the OBVIOUS fact!
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by numejesi: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
Why dey wan kill d man. Make dey free am abeg tongue
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Rotime1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2010
well! the fact still remains that some people have to leave for this country to be ok!
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by andyanders: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Kobojunkie

YOU ARE RIGHT. ANYBODY CONDENMING YOUR COMMENT IS NOT IN THE RIGHT SENSE OF HIS/HER MIND.WHETHER OBJ LIKES IT OR NOT HE MUST DIE. NOBODY IS WISHING HIM TO BE DEAD BUT HE IS A WICKED PERSON AND AN UNFORGIVABLE PERSON. HOW CAN HE JUST ENRICH HIMSELF TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
? ANY YOUTH SUPPORTING OBJ,IBB,ATIKU SHOULD DIE B4 THEM, BECAUSE THEY MUST HAVE BENEFITED FROM THEM. ANY NAIRALAND WISHING THEM WELL SHOULD FOLLOW THEM. THEY WILL FAINT MORE. NO FOOD, WATER AND NO LIGHT AND PEOPLE WILL COME HERE AND START DEFENDING THEM. DO YOU KNOW THAT THESE MEN CAN SPEND 10 MILLION A DAY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE WITHOUT GOING BROKE? AND YOU HERE DEFENDING THEM TO STAY ALIVE CANNOT AFFORD TO FEED YOURSELF. YOU ALL SUPPORTING THEM ARE SILLY. IF OBJ IS YOUR FATHER OR BROTHER, AND YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM, GET OFF NAIRALAND.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by daviscoal(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
Leave person wey won die all make he die death comes all and that will even create space 4 another person.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by bidemi12(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
God forbid. He must not die. at least not yet. he must witness shame before he goes and visits the devil. he must thoroughly be embarrassed before he sees death. may he live to be 150 years of age in Jesus name. His later years will be a living hell by God's grace.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by IICC4ever: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
but why is nigeria like this? how could someone just come with a false story , oga oo in everywaay nothing good about the country. football wey still dey make people happy and make the rest of the world to love us somehow, we don take egunje administation spoil am.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by andyanders: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
@dem_people (m)

YOU ARE RIGHT AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. YOU ARE PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT FRAME OF MIND.

WE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT EVIL. OBJ,IBB AND ATIKU ARE EVIL. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT COME HERE WITH SENTIMENTS.I WISH TO READ THEIR OBI,  WICKED LEADERS SHALL GO UNPONISHED. IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM USE THEIR STOLEN MONEY TO BUILD CHURCHES, THAT WILL NOT SAVE THEIR LIVES. SEE HOW PEOPLE DIE FROM OUR ROADS.NO LIGHT, I HAVE BEEN USING GEN TO LIVE.NO WATER, BOHOLE MADE BY MYSELF AND YET THEY CRUISE AROUND WITH THEIR JEEPS WITH SECURITY. THEY WILL GET DEVIL SECURITY WHEN THEY DIE
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by otokx(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2010
He will recover
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by inzaghi09: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2010
OBJ all your mates are dead, IBB, Oops , Awolowo, Enahoro, Yar Adua, Ojukwu, Abacha, Mobuto, Idi Amin, Hitler so it is your turn to go you mad frog your pals all miss u grin
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by leonaidas(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
sources pls.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by ola4yinka(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
geek-gal:

@OP: where did you get that information from ? Obj never collapsed. I saw him at the church and the party venue. He was even dancing at the church for the thanksgiving. At the reception ground which too place at the General's house, Obasanjo was on ground till about 4.30 pm. 
, what r u saying?.u said he was on ground till 4.30pm. If he didnt collapse then wot was he doing on d ground till that time?.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by walesho(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2010
Pls let the man be.
Re: Obasanjo Collapses In Church by thweraja10: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2010
I dey laugh ooooo   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While some people dey cry oooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

While others dey vex ooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / Ukraine: Some Nigerians Don’t Want To Return - Geoffrey Onyema / Presidential Poll: INEC Plotting To Match Irev Information With Form EC8A – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.