Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent (22909 Views)

Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi / Kenyans Authorities Continue To Arrest Nigerians Of Igbo Descent. / I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2020
selemempe:
apart from the abandoned property saga can you tell me and slap44 where the Ikwerres have ever gone against igbos except that they probably insulted and hated on you?

You think we need them to love us and hug us every morning before we know we are good with them?
This is not about hugs. That is a presumptuous simplification. This is about the anti-Igbo sentiment and anti-Igbo rhetoric that forestalls any hope of long term plans of viability with respect to a joint Igbo/Ikwerre complex. You want people who hate you to treat you like brothers or like equals, because you think it will make your Igbo [ethnic-]nation whole. We should be focusing on creating sustainability and wholeness with what we have now. That’s my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ikwerre aside, every other statement you made here is useless..

Igbo is a nation..Infact Igbo nation and you have no right to dictate or question the history of your fathers. It was handed down from generation to generation and you have to go by it.

Well no need explaining, as watchdogs any misbehavior will be corrected by us Immediately..
Puritan, liala whne ọjọọ sịị.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by selemempe: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Again, the Igbo community by far and large does not even recognize Ohaneze as a leadership body. That's the narrative you're trying to paint here though. Let's just make this simple. You want to talk about nation-building. We don't have a polity.

Nation-building as in nation-state. When you mention "nation-building", please are going to think Of a government and not an ethnicity. The latter exists for Igbo, but not the former. When I hear "nation-building", I certainly am not thinking of an identity. I'm thinking of sovereignty.
I will end this argument.

It's futile. You have made your mark on nairaland by arguing this topic. 1 out of every 3 posts you have ever made on nairaland is in this types of thread.

You more than me have made this your lives work...I'm not sad about it...I am sad that a highly intelligent igbo man like pazienza was able to be swayed by you and your very childish arguments on this topic. I have read them before...I know what you would say before you said them (they say they are not Igbo, leave them, Igbo identity should not be given to Igbo haters) (trash) ...I was almost swayed by your ideology when pazienza showed me 'evidence' that Ikwere hate Igbos... thank God I wasn't swayed in the end. I lived in a country in the middle East where a tribe didn't want to join that country before until there were forced with the threat of war ....today their children are so proud of being from that country.

Nations will NEVER be created with your mentality.
You win the argument... you haven't won the fight.
As we proceed to push for an Igbo country in a very possible future, we will make sure we don't leave even the biggest Igbo deniers (Ika) out.

Take care brother

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Whatever as far as the message is clear. You dare not.

Anyway it is on good authority that such won't happen. So as a lone voice you are highly ignored.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Whatever as far as the message is clear. You dare not.

Anyway it is on good authority that such won't happen. So as a lone voice you are highly ignored.
I don’t answer to you or your eke. So face your front. I’ll face mine. Ga ra whne owhnoghowhno gh' na.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by nengibo: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

But we are Igbo, discussing the destiny of Igbo and why it need or need not forcibly include Ikwerre.
Shouldn't such a discussion include an Ikwerre person
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2020
selemempe:
I will end this argument.

It's futile. You have made your mark on nairaland by arguing this topic. 1 out of every 3 posts you have ever made on nairaland is in this types of thread.

You more than me have made this your lives work...I'm not sad about it...I am sad that a highly intelligent igbo man like pazienza was able to be swayed by you and your very childish arguments on this topic. I have read them before...I know what you would say before you said them (they say they are not Igbo, leave them, Igbo identity should not be given to Igbo haters) (trash) ...I was almost swayed by your ideology when pazienza showed me 'evidence' that Ikwere hate Igbos... thank God I wasn't swayed in the end. I live in a country in the middle East where a tribe didn't want to join that country before until there were forced with the threat of war ....today their children are so proud of being from that country.

Nations will NEVER be created with your mentality.
You win the argument... you haven't won the fight.
As we proceed to push for an Igbo country in a very possible future, we will make sure we don't leave even the biggest Igbo deniers (Ika) out.

Take care brother
As I stated, biri ka m biri. I won't tell you how to live. That is between you and your eke. But I also believe it is within my right to speak up and point things out to other Igbo when such appropriate times present themselves. You and I seek the same things, though in vastly different ways (apparently).

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by selemempe: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2020
nengibo:

if an Ikwere person says ikwere is Igbo, you will say he is just one and doesn't represent the views of the whole.

If 10 ikwere people come in randomly and say ikwere is Igbo, you will still say the same thing. You see why we can't take you seriously for our own good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d4VwLVVXpA
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2020
nengibo:
By far and large, they've excluded themselves as a population. So the conversation is more so about whether or not it is worth it for Igbo to pester them into including themselves again, despite the population's sentiment and anti-Igbo rhetoric.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by selemempe: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

As I stated, biri ka m biri. I won't tell you how to live. That is between you and your eke. But I also believe it is within my right to speak up and point things out to other Igbo when such appropriate times present themselves. You and I seek the same things, though in vastly different ways (apparently).
I'm not sure we seek the same thing.
Bye. cool
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

I don’t answer to you or your eke. So face your front. I’ll face mine. Ga ra whne owhnoghowhno gh' na.

You don't need to answer me. The powers that has to be has dictated how the society should be run.

So you have no option tham to accept that. The highest you can do is to write Epistles which ends there.. nothingelse.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
You don't need to answer me. The powers that has to be has dictated how the society should be run.

So you have no option tham to accept that. The highest you can do is to write Epistles which ends there.. nothingelse.
Ị gala dị la ịgbara m whne la ṅṅa? Lia to.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SlayerForever: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nwannem, there is nothing Igbo in Ogoni language. It is good to know you "Felt like there is Igbo somehow mixed in their language" while you stayed Eleme. I guess people whose names are Nkechi, Nwosu, Odungwere, Nwogu, Okparaji etc cannot be identified as Ogoni.

I know an Eleme lady who bears Chisom. But I didn't think much of it, I thought it's only due to close proximity with Igbo groups.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SlayerForever: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2020
selemempe:
you may well be right in all you have said...but you are damn wrong in the bolded

Nations are not created by weak-minded people who do the bolded.

Do what you want and leave us who are interested in building an igbo nation to do what we want.

There is something I want to tell pazienza....at first I wanted to take his advice and forget ikwere until I had a reawakening (story for another day). While you are sitting on your computer (probably in Lagos or outside igboland) asking Igbos to forget ikwere, some ikwere people and some igbos are on ground attending unity meetings and releasing works of art that put Igbo on the map.

In China, many people are of the opinion that China should forget Taiwan, but the very intelligent people who have been running china since the 70s know that that would be a grave error.
Notice how it's igbos such as yourself and pazienza who carry the 'ikwerre are not igbo' matter on head in this thread? Have you seen the post of an Ikwere yet? You think some of them haven't seen this thread?

Again do what you want...we will do what we want

Very good comment bro. Very good. I won't say more than this.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

This is not about hugs. That is a presumptuous simplification. This is about the anti-Igbo sentiment and anti-Igbo rhetoric that forestalls any hope of long term plans of viability with respect to a joint Igbo/Ikwerre complex. You want people who hate you to treat you like brothers or like equals, because you think it will make your Igbo [ethnic-]nation whole. Focusing on creating sustainability and wholeness with what we have now. That’s my point.

You my friend, have a very myopic outlook on the world.

There are no permanent enemies, or even friends.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Ị gala dị la ịgbara m whne la ṅṅa? Lia to.

Google don suffer! See hyper punctuations!

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SlayerForever: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Blood will always be thicker than water.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by selemempe: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:

he doesn't know that. I think an Ikwere person badly hurt him a few years ago grin

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:

Exactly. That is why one should always focus on one's own sustainability first, especially when they cannot justly rely on the contribution of others. Making friends and enemies along the way is going to inevitably happen, but you need to put yourself in a viable position to either receive those friends or handle those enemies. You can't be seeking friends when you're not stable and on top of that, you want to make friends with people that don't like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Mr Google, I hail oooo
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:
Mr Google, I hail oooo
This is twice now that you've mentioned Google and I still don't follow. What are you mean?

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Exactly. That is why one should always one's own sustainability first, especially when they cannot justly rely on the contribution of others. Making friends and enemies along the way is going to happen, but you need to put yourself in a viable position to either receive those friends or handle those enemies. You can't be seeking friends when you're not stable and on top of that, you want to make friends with people that don't like you.

We have been making friends with those who don't like us in Zanziba, Zambia, Zamunda and Zungeru since 1920 and heavens hasn't fallen since.

How much more blood relatives. We are not looking for likes when we went back after the war and if my parents who returned to Mile 1 and built a house in 1978 , and my elder brothers who are buying up estates in the greater PH area are still alive and making money, then to hell with your advice of selectivity which is a strategy of the weak and timid like the place you came out from.

We are balling guy, just stand aside and watch.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

This is twice now that you've mentioned Google and I still don't follow. What are you mean?

I mean that you should at least remove some of the heavy punctuation which you download from Google translate, so that it will seem like you know what you are writing and those who don't know you are a fulani man can believe you a little.

Thank me later.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:
We are balling guy, just stand aside and watch.
As course, I've stated multiple times that you all should feel free to pursue your ends. Your success is between you and your respective eke. I will watch to see how it unfolds. Until then, good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:
I mean that you should at least remove some of the heavy punctuation which you download from Google translate, so that it will seem like you know what you are writing and those who don't know you are a fulani man can believe you a little.

Thank me later.
You think I use Google translate to write Ngwa? Sigh. I won't be entertaining this conversation.

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2020
selemempe:
he doesn't know that. I think an Ikwere person badly hurt him a few years ago grin

No, not like that.

These people's stock in trade is to open Igbo sounding monikers and be trolling Igbo unity posts everywhere they see it on cyberspace. They create an imaginary enmity with every a word they speak and paint Igbo people as divided and at war with their neighbours. They have more than 100 monikers on this forum alone and their aim is to isolate Igbo speaking areas.

Divide and conquer course 102.

But they are so far failing like a pack of cards. The tribe they are trying to divide are so dynamic, so fast and efficient. That's the pain you see them showing on this thread.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Amarabae(f): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
All these stubborn Igbos here.
Ikwerre is not and will never accept to be part of Igbo nation.
Don't stay in owerri, aba etc and be hallucinating, flow with reality

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by selemempe: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:

No, not like that.

These people's stock in trade is to open Igbo sounding monikers and be trolling Igbo unity posts everywhere they see it on cyberspace. They create an imaginary enmity with every a word they speak and paint Igbo people as divided and at war with their neighbours. They have more than 100 monikers on this forum alone and their aim is to isolate Igbo speaking areas.

But they are so far failing like a pack of cards. The tribe they are trying to divide are so dynamic, so fast and efficient. That's the pain you see them showing on this thread.
you mean chinenyen may not be igbo? That would be surprising though...
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Amarabae(f): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:

No, not like that.

the earlier you wake up to the bitter truth, the better for you.
That's my only advice for you.
Continue dreaming
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2020
ChinenyeN:

As course, I've stated multiple times that you all should feel free to pursue your ends. Your success is between you and your respective eke. I will watch to see how it unfolds. Until then, good luck.

You have been watching since 1970, and in that short space of time, we have made enough fortune from both friendly and non friendly climes to feed well, travel well, educate all our children and even excel in manufacturing and innovative ideas.

As you can see from your watch tower, if Nigeria gets worse, we will survive, if it gets better, we will still soar, because we have both the human and material potential.

So I think you lack the knowledge or foresight to issue any advice on the foregoing because of your obvious limitations. You simply won't understand, you are just a pedestrian on the topic.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Amarabae(f): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:

You have been watching since 1970, and in that short space of time, we have made enough fortune from both friendly and non friendly climes to feed well, travel well, educate all our children and even excel in manufacturing and innovative ideas.

As you can see from your watch tower, if Nigeria gets worse, we will survive, if it gets better, we will still soar, because we have both the human and material potential.

So I think you lack the knowledge or foresight to issue any advice on the foregoing because of your obvious limitations. You simply won't understand, you are just a pedestrian on the topic.
If you know them Igbos can survive if Nigeria breaks, why disturbing ikwerre people up and down.
Go to ikwerre facebook groups and see Igbos disgracing themselves there.
What sort of nonsense is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Amarabae:
All these stubborn Igbos here.
Ikwerre is not and will never accept to be part of Igbo nation.
Don't stay in owerri, aba etc and be hallucinating, flow with reality

They hate reality.

Especially the Enugu folks like selemempe and slap44......They love to dream alot.

Let them continue dreaming coz soon we are going to float Omambala ethnic nationality worldwide...grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims / Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.