Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! (2570 Views)

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] / IndecentStar Kingtblackhoc Who Allegedly Smoked With A Bible Now Living Wretched / 95 Year Old Indian Man Who Hasn't Cut His Hair In Nearly A Century (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! by XhosaNostra(f): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsteve:

lol... grin
If at all he finds any hair in his Bible, then I believe something mystical is happening.
Something alien to mankind.
Something yet to be unravelled by science.

Maybe...
the end of days.

That didn't give me the hysterical kick I was expecting, but ok lol.
Re: Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! by Kingsteve(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That didn't give me the hysterical kick I was expecting, but ok lol.
I have a lot going on in my head.
Couldn't really be bothered to task it beyond this realm.

Let's wait for the OP to confirm if he actually saw any strand of hair in his Bible.
Re: Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! by feaz(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

I have a lot going on in my head.
Couldn't really be bothered to task it beyond this realm.

Let's wait for the OP to confirm if he actually saw any strand of hair in his Bible.
I did.... On Genesis 19. Didn't go too far to find it.
Re: Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! by Kingsteve(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2020
feaz:
I did.... On Genesis 19. Didn't go too far to find it.
hmmm...
so what did you make of the whole thing?
Weren't you spooked?
Re: Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! by UKkev: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
I saw same thing. Book of Psalm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her / How To Wear a Condom When It’s Dark. / This Green Light Is It Green Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.