Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (11969 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrExpensive:
it's quite foolish of him to say that, ask of the sisters if they are relevant to humanity y.
if he doesn't see his mother as being relevant no need asking of the sisters. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by 400billionman: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
I pity your boyfriend...
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by JONSYN7154: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
How did you know their monikers?? undecided
Good question
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by JONSYN7154: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs and you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truely have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by sonofanarchy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
you come here to rant like a dog on heat because you met those dirty uncultured and broke nairaland sissy boys.no reasonable man will approach an ugly vulture like you,I can't give you out to my dog to satisfy itself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by JONSYN7154: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
I beg una, na hu be dis hippocampus call casalinda? I just dey ask?
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you come here to rant like a dog on heat because you met those dirty uncultured and broke nairaland sissy boys.no reasonable man will approach an ugly vulture like you,I can't give you out to my dog to satisfy itself

You're a man, God bless you.
These sissies be giving bitches mouth to rubbish all men. Real men of valour are gradually departing the face of the earth, what we have left are majority of sissies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by luminouz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
peepydelano:
Since you like attention,you will receive more dick pics from luminouz and his likes today

Can I send you a fresh one darling? tongue
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by 400billionman: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
azimo:
Some one just made a complain and stand a chance so people can take note.all you guys can do is call her names,why is black people from Africa so stupid ? I believe there is something wrong with that part of the brain that makes people reason in a black person mostly blacks from africa.

Why is she saying she is nobody's level here ?

She lacks presentation skills.

And lacks manners. Lacks humility.

Summary, is that she is untrained, and therefore can't relate comfortably with people because she is scared of losing her source of livelihood(Boyfriend).

4 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by pyrex23(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again

post was making sense till you made that statement..

who TF are you?

4 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
400billionman:

Why is she saying she is nobody's level here ?

She lacks presentation skills.

And lacks manners. Lacks humility.

Summary, is that she is untrained, and therefore can't relate comfortably with people because she is scared of losing her source of livelihood(Boyfriend).

I wonder how beautiful women are even easier to relate with than ugly ones.
you must respect freedom of speech.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Kenturkey048(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:
What are u feeling like

U no get courtesy??

No b say u b celebrity u dey proud like dis say guys come hail u
na the foolish guys wey even go hail her be the problem ....

Aunty smell gud high level.....See her bend bend face....

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by MRAKBEE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Eyen eka u no get shame at all?
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by nrexzy: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kenturkey048:
na the foolish guys wey even go hail her be the problem ....

Aunty smell gud high level.....See her bend bend face....

Some kin careless things
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Attamimi: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
You're not in the same level with who and who
Lemme just not not say a thing cus if I do, it's not going to end well with you.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Attamimi: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
pyrex23:

post was making sense till you made that statement..
who TF are you?
She really get some audacity like seriously
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
Reile
Version 2.3
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nissiw:
Hit like if this lady is a nuisance
That's a guy
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by pek(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here.
I was taking you serious until I came to that part. That's mindset of a nobody who sees herself as someone. There are people on this forum you are not fit to tie their shoelace. Come down from your high horse and smell the coffee.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
casalinda you are a public nuisance

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Hybkay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
One word from me.
TRASH!!!

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by ItooWorWor(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
After reading this trash all I have to say is Casalindal must be Casastupid lindalfoolish
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by ItooWorWor(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
azimo:
you must respect freedom of speech.
OK
Mr. Freedom fighter
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs, you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truly have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?
Bro this one too much now grin
Sometimes I don't quote seeing F thread
That's was how I read one saying she's getting married soon but she's still having feelings for her ex Can you imagine embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by themayor4542(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

I was with my fiancé for God sake!!! Everything is wrong coming to start a conversation with someone who is minding their business shopping.. and asking for my contact like seriously ??
It's all shades of wrong.
I apologise on their behalf.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear

Easybela:
undecided its wrong to tag a "boyfriend",I mean,a guy that doesn't even know the road to your father's House a "fiance"
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
She doesn't work.. she's always on nairaland looking for God knows what..
bigpicture001:

Your statement that "your not in same level with anyone here" is very very rude to say...

Do u imagine this forum is for secondary skl guys..? A lot of lecturers are here,lots of doctors, vey well paid tech developers, lots nd lots of naija professional abroad.....

Plz read again next time b4 u finally hit the send button....cuz I don't even believe u earn up to 450k per months. Now thats wot ..... Earns . so shut up
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chai!! Una don finish this person carrier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Privilege indeed.

Privilege gbukwee gi dia.

Attention seeker!

Anuofia. sad
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by anonymuz(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
you were making sense until u reach that stupid line, that no one here is your level? this is a faceless forum so for that you don't know some people status at all. I have a lady friend here,she's has a fashion house with more than 20 workers,still humble. Please just define yourself mumu
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Shugavee(f): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
azimo:
Some one just made a complain and stand a chance so people can take note.all you guys can do is call her names,why is black people from Africa so stupid ? I believe there is something wrong with that part of the brain that makes people reason in a black person mostly blacks from africa.
that level part is rubbish!! I hate proud people. She made a whole lot of points,, but that stupid statement degraded her complain.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by DaddyRochie1642: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
The Make Up on your face is too much, ... Wash it off jare, ... I want to see your Real Face grin grin

She's even feeling Fly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exchanging Saliva During Kissing / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.