Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (11941 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Keketu(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'm sorry lady undecided
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by drezzyx(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Really you are not on anyone's level, you must be d wife of the president or aliko dangote..

Aunty small small abeg pride goes before a downfall.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by OlawaleBammie: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Easybela:
undecided its wrong to tag a "boyfriend",I mean,a guy that doesn't even know the road to your father's House a "fiance"

Ahaa, back to back?

She colet ur bf
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
She deserved whatever bashing she received here grin grin
ZINIBANKS:

Bro this one too much now grin
Sometimes I don't quote seeing F thread
That's was how I read one saying she's getting married soon but she's still having feelings for her ex Can you imagine embarassed
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Came4amod: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nissiw:
Hit like if this lady is a nuisance

If this girl commit suicide na u oooo grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by zexy2030(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Easybela:
undecided you should be happy you were even recognized by your pics, many ladies are very different from what they post online.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Attention seeker.
this is exactly how casalnda looks like, u garr it
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Humanoid01(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
Lol. Make I just chill!
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by holicupp(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
klenton:

you and your HIV infested fiancee, yet ur talking about level....ewu gambia

with this epidemic in the country, yet your here forming imaginary celebrity with your cooked up bullshit

you be correct Ezi bida....abeg park one side, the world have a lot of issues on its hand now

CHAI SEE FINISHING

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again

Do you know you just insulted 5 million people on Nairaland madam
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Humanoid01(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
azimo:
you must respect freedom of speech.
Who be this one sef?

You seem to be acting all nice because she's a lady. I bet you wouldn't say a word or hesitate to attack if that statement was made by a male.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by nasoeb: 12:14am On Mar 26, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs, you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truly have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?
Kai see close line.
Bros you bad.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by skylane: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Easybela:
undecided you should be happy you were even recognized by your pics, many ladies are very different from what they post online.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Attention seeker.
haba its ok,by the way,howdy
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by clow(m): 2:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:

With this your taiwanese english. Smh
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by olaniyilukman(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:
The statement "this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable" should be withdrawn and you need to apologise to them, even if they were wrong in their manner of approach to you, the manner at which you described them is too bad....
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Who be this one sef?

You seem to be acting all nice because she's a lady. I bet you wouldn't say a word or hesitate to attack if that statement was made by a male.
justice system have no gender
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Truthsoldier(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2023
Casalindal:

Your mumu don't enter Qwii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Getting A YES After A NO. / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.