Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Serious Relationship With View To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship With View To Marriage (597 Views)

My Relationship With Girls / Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship With View To Marriage by bluecircle470: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2020
I am Tolu and i reside in ibeju lekki. I need a serious relationship with a well behaved lady.
I am easy going and i love deeply when in a relationship. I will like a lady who won't be a full liability. Any interested lady can kindly email me for my number on:

seyiadenek@gmail.com
Re: Serious Relationship With View To Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Which country are you from
Re: Serious Relationship With View To Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
bluecircle470:
I am Tolu and i reside in ibeju lekki. I need a serious relationship with a well behaved lady.
I am easy going and i love deeply when in a relationship. I will like a lady who won't be a full liability. Any interested lady can kindly email me for my number on:

seyiadenek@gmail.com

if you think that a serious woman would answer your post then you are out your mind... only scammers and goldiggers (undercover oloshos) would. think about it:
- you say nothing about yourself physically. (you expect women to just be attracted to any man, abi?)
- you say nothing about your character (you expect women to just be attracted to a lazy man, abi?)
- you say nothing about what you do, what you like (so you want women to even go for a possible jobless junky, abi?)
- you say nothing about the type of woman, physically/character, you seek (you are so desperate that you will settle with ANYONE, abi?)

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship With View To Marriage by tunize(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Its gotten to the time those seeking for serious relationship to start uploading their picture be it Male or Female....who wan buy somtn go see waitn e dey buy. All this blank profile put picture let the girl or boy see ur real face not with filter oooh.
Re: Serious Relationship With View To Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Seriously, it pisses me off when i see things like this. You are a man for crying out loud. Go out and mingle, Don't appear desperate. Be open-minded and chase your dreams like tomorrow is gonna be ur last. It is when we are not searching for LOVE that is when it finds us.

Peace out.
Re: Serious Relationship With View To Marriage by Brunicekid(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Seriously, it pisses me off when i see things like this. You are a man for crying out loud. Go out and mingle, Don't appear desperate. Be open-minded and chase your dreams like tomorrow is gonna be ur last. It is when we are not searching for LOVE that is when it finds us.

Peace out.
Very true... Please OP, i will advice you to listen to this honest advice here.
Re: Serious Relationship With View To Marriage by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
its wasted ladies dat will send you mail oh, ladies dah married men have nacked all the holes on their body. u beta start visiting public places like the novare mall or circle mall or mega chicken on sundays u could meet a good lady.. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

clp / Nairaland Gurus Pls Help Me Explain Paradise, Heaven And Kingdom Of God / Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.