Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,998 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? (8552 Views)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by rex444(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2020
Mr Nairaland owner very soon you should start charging for consultation oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by bigpicture001: 1:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Jeweltz:
I am just meeting this guy. We've gone out two or three dates. And I have slept in his apartment just once. One thing I like about him is he's cool, calm and doesn't really talk much. It is hard for me to figure him out sometimes.

So yesterday he told me to come over to his place and spenk my holidays since we've been told to go on vacation at my work place.

Is it right to yield to his request judging that we're only just meeting

It is wrong...give him flimsy excuse nd don't go...I am not worried abt the sex part,only worried about ur self esteem

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by naija1stpikin: 1:54am On Mar 26, 2020
ur brain is in ur big breast

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by QueenDianaSch: 4:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Join our Love ❤ Hook Up � Sex �� WhatsApp Group strictly for � and above
Courtesy of Pent TV
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e
Note: don't forget to add "chat . whatsapp . com" (join them together) after //

or you can send us a WhatsApp message on 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the Sex Group"

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Ishilove: 4:40am On Mar 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
shocked

Three weeks is too much to go and spread your tentacles in a man's house. What will you be doing all those times you'll be there?

What will you be doing? I can't just imagine. You both will definitely get tired of each other after sometime. You'll be doing the same mundane things daily till you both get bored. He will get lots of easy access to your body without caution, and you can't even complain because you went for it, cook meals you could never cook whilst at your apartment, wash his clothes, and that's if he doesn't even have a "Washing machine" or gives his clothes out for dry-cleaning, clean his house to show him you're a "wife material" one thousand yards.

I'm not even sure the relationship has even been defined yet. It's better you quarantine yourself in your apartment, you won't die.

I bow o. A whole 3 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Adgideon(m): 5:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Just go is obvious u made ur choice already and d lie u would be telling ur psrents if they ask y u ain't at home, had both of u thot especially u, hw ur parents will feel, in short since ur mind is made up enjoy the holiday banging, to cos day just the main reason he ask u to come and make sure u don't terminate the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Allsingles: 5:19am On Mar 26, 2020
Jeweltz:
I am just meeting this guy. We've gone out two or three dates. And I have slept in his apartment just once. One thing I like about him is he's cool, calm and doesn't really talk much. It is hard for me to figure him out sometimes.

So yesterday he told me to come over to his place and spenk my holidays since we've been told to go on vacation at my work place.

Is it right to yield to his request judging that we're only just meeting

How deep and how old is the Relationship today.
In your own understanding, where is the Relationship leading to?
How much do you guys love each other?
Why do you want to go if you can manage in your own place?
Do you think there will be no regression?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2020
kings59:
Remember Fornication is a sin.

It is now official that any girl who go on a vacation to his BF's / lover's place should have in mind that sex is mandatory.

I am still the only guy till date to allow a girl stay in my place for 2 weeks without touching her.

Post UME those days ehh. My female coursemate pleaded with me to allow her stay for 2 days that her room is filled already with post Umites.

Two days turned to 2 weeks. Very fair looking pretty lady with voluptuous physique with a very good height. My lodge mates just dey hail me say I don hammer grin grin.

I treated her as a sister, provided her with the best food,and encouraged her too.

She stayed two more weeks extra since her name came out on the first list. She started her registrations, payment of dues... I later found a good hostel closer to school for her, there she started living alone with her roommate.

Ever since then, I do see her, but she didn't use to see me. She came one day, as I saw her, I quickly locked my gate, told the guy opposite my room to tell her I have relocated.

I just like helping people without getting anything in return from them.

It is really good to be good. I just pray the guy does like me.

Sister, please go home, don't spend the 2 weeks in his place.

No, you're not, actually.
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2020
Jeweltz:

No, but I'll go tomorrow. We've talked it through.

Thanks everyone

Haba, after all the advice you were saying thank you to, you still want to go?
Choi! You don't have self-respect? You don't know what "see-finish" is?
If dude was your boyfriend you've been dating for a while, we'd have minded our business.

Babe, you're not being wise. Honestly. That guy won't respect you. Worse still, a real relationship won't develop out of this. You'll get into a "situationship."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2020
If you must go just spend a night or two then visit again after two weeks. Staying for straight 3weeks is not advisable.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2020
You already want to go you just want go ahead from us
No problem you can go
But after some week/month we gonna be expecting another new baby joining us lobatan grin
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Rawhumper(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Well Said am glad u Are the one giving her brain,3weeks.
I dont allow any Lady to stay with me more than 3days.
Even any NL lady that will visit after The lockdown wont stay More Weekend its my policy.
Its helps to reduce disrespect and tiredness and to an extent overreaction due to too much familiarity.
Yestaday i had a gal i just met on monday telling me she would like to spend 5days in my Place cos seems she is having prob with her aunty before travelling back to her State.I refused i swear why she is well loaded front and bad but my fear is that i dont know her and she May steal from me during those periods...i like sex but i Can never eat shit cos of it...
A word is enough....

quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=87750095] shocked

Three weeks is too much to go and spread your tentacles in a man's house. What will you be doing all those times you'll be there?

What will you be doing? I can't just imagine. You both will definitely get tired of each other after sometime. You'll be doing the same mundane things daily till you both get bored. He will get lots of easy access to your body without caution, and you can't even complain because you went for it, cook meals you could never cook whilst at your apartment, wash his clothes, and that's if he doesn't even have a "Washing machine" or gives his clothes out for dry-cleaning, clean his house to show him you're a "wife material" one thousand yards.

I'm not even sure the relationship has even been defined yet. It's better you quarantine yourself in your apartment, you won't die.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Rawhumper(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
She has already made up her mind,she just fooled herself by asking.
Her kind is The topic of The elders in The Country so if she wants she Can stay there forever and never come back.
I have come to realize The most sexually active type of Girls are really Girls with hips and busts honestly This my long time research...in everything there must be an exception(not generalizing).

quote author=PrimadonnaO post=87771889]

If dude was your boyfriend you've been dating for a while, we'd have minded our business.

Babe, you're not being wise. Honestly. That guy won't respect you. Worse still, a real relationship won't develop out of this. You'll get into a "situationship."[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
i am sure op belong to those group of girls who always mark their terrain.after leaving the guy"s house she will hang her pant for bathroom window to tell the next girl coming that it is her own terrain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Rawhumper:
She has already made up her mind,she just fooled herself by asking.
Her kind is The topic of The elders in The Country so if she wants she Can stay there forever and never come back.
I have come to realize The most sexually active type of Girls are really Girls with hips and busts honestly This my long time research...in everything there must be an exception(not generalizing).

Does the OP have large hips and busts? cheesy I’m just wondering how that came up now.

quote author=PrimadonnaO post=87771889]

Babe, you're not being wise. Honestly. That guy won't respect you. Worse still, a real relationship won't develop out of this. You'll get into a "situationship."
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Freelane33(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Go and receive the big bold blessings that are waiting for you . We are waiting to hear the feedback .. thank you grin
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by AdmissionGetEas: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
What are you looking for? or are you hungry? @OP
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Rawhumper(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Yeah she has hips and busty,actually i didnt notice her till she commented on ma post drawing my Attention....anyways thats her biz

quote author=PrimadonnaO post=88863243][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Rawhumper(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2020
They love doggy alot,d Can give anything to make sure d Guy hits them hard on that their large hips with all u got from behind.
Whereas The slim Girls are insatiable not neccessarily as loose as the hippy chicks.

[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=88863243][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rawhumper:
Yeah she has hips and busty,actually i didnt notice her till she commented on ma post drawing my Attention....anyways thats her biz

Ohh, I see.

quote author=PrimadonnaO post=88863243]
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Rawhumper(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yeah so howdy?
Hope u Are Holding your Side well doing This lockdown cheesy

[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=88876841][/quote]
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rawhumper:

Yeah so howdy?
Hope u Are Holding your Side well doing This lockdown cheesy

Yeah, I’m doing just great. Low-key wishing the lockdown will be lifted.

Trust you’re good, too?

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Rawhumper(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
So which State Are u doing ur low key lockdown cheesy?
Well i have got The time to gym around my neighbourhood Morning and evening sessions...trying to ne More fit.
We Can mail eachother cos i come here once in awhile though i dont log out...i just off my Data.
Tnx

[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=88877215][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? / Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.