Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (126315 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Awww cry
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Chekwube1989(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
What a useless way to die why not wait for the virus to kill u that to kill urself

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by picoba(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
No politician in Nigeria can try that nonsense.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by OtemAtum: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why commit Suicide Sister!

You shouldn't have done that!

Suicide is not an Option.. it's a One Way Express ticket to Hell!!
Who created that hell? Hell no, there's no hell for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Sheunma: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
KKKWHITE:
The question now is where will her soul go to
heaven of course.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by dkdmy: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Eeya! She must have see firsthand the effects of the virus. RIP
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....
When it comes to saying the tongue sounds so sonorous and sweet but in fulfilment the reverse is the case.
If you were in her shoes, you may do worst than suicide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by sylve11: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
cool
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Some vasline crew bois won't get it..

Its Italy
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Suicide is not the answer.

RIP nurse
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Blackpearlous(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Being in the front line can make you paranoid.

She won't have killed her self if she didn't see that much of pain around.

Rip nurse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Alexun(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
cry
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Pascal181: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abba kyari should do thesame to save his liveless boss. Simple advice they will not take!

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by sylve11: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Niwdog:
with all these you think, there is still life in you

I nor understand that person sef. cool

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Offpoint: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ray360:
This is extreme. at 34, she stands a chance of surviving the disease.
She didn't killed herself because of the virus, but because she thinks she was infecting others.

4 Likes

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by etibaba(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
The truth is that she has seen people suffer and still die of the virus and she wasn't ready to go through the suffering.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Chronicle222: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by naijaman2225(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
HEALTH WORKERS ARE UNDERGOING A LOT OF STRESS CURRENTLY. WE SHOULD NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE THEM IN OUR PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS TO JAH.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
RIP damsel
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by AnanseK(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mama Peace was right:

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Kubernetes: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
orisa37:
What an Atheist?

Yes,truly a sign of Atheism
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by DropsMic(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
RIP
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Elvis2kay: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why commit Suicide Sister!

You shouldn't have done that!

You don reach hell before??
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by maruzia: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is very sad.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by DropsMic(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

And you believe this because the white man's religion *said so?

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Fikayoige(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
God bless the dead!

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by RuddyFusion(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by GabinoMarket(f): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
The mental health of those workers must be taking a serious hit

5 Likes

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by TruthSpeaker: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
UNFORTUNATELY SHE JUST WASTED HER LIFE. EVEN IF SHE INFECTED OTHER PEOPLE, IT WASN’T INTENTIONAL. THE LAST THING THAT WILL EVER OCCUR TO ME IS SUICIDE. AT 34 YEARS OLD, SHE WAS VERY LIKELY TO GET OVER THE DISEASE IF SHE NO OTHER AILMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Fadman4real(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....

I swear they should just kill and burn your body to dust and send the dust to the sun to be completely consumed cause if those viruses do cocktail in your body it would be something else entirely.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sigh... Yet Kyari not only lives on, but they are even about to deprive average Nigerians Ventilators to keep his dumb ass alive... What a life!!! Rest Well Brave Nurse! Your fight is over!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by urchcoded(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
She a nurse. She doesn't want to keep on spreading it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.