Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (126330 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Empiree: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Riduane:

Most of our people here still don't believe the thing is real. Some are saying it's only affecting the rich an can't get to the poor. They'll not heed to government directives.. Yesterday the chief imam declared that we comply with the government directives on not to observe Jumat where we are over 30, but our people defy and went ahead to pray in an overstuffed mosque. I'm afraid our uneducated population will make it escalate in Nigeria beyond repair.

Government are not helping matters too. No palliatives for people staying off work. People are lamenting and ignoring everything. I'm sure Italy started this way.. Same as US. Allah have mercy on us.
It is very important to heed instructions right now. I am not saying not to go out at all unless there are law enforcement outside enforcing lockdown. If anyone must go outside at all it should never crowd Stay away from crowd right now. Trump thought it was a joke and now he is overwhelmed and paying the price. Even after lockdown was enforced teenagers didnt take it serious and the case was only less than 100 then. These kids kept hanging out together and playing basketball. In Florida people go to the beach after lockdown. All that time it was fewer cases and now in thousands. Sun is still helping you now but guys need to understand sun goes down at night and the virus may survive before next day

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by femmoy(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2020
luxs:

Lol: BRO DAT Signature spelz the low IQ of the owner

exactly my thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.