Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (126348 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by StreetFight: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
People should watch Abba Kyari and Bauchi governor well ooo

If all the curses of IPOB miscreants and nincompoops couldn't kill Abba Kyari, then Corona can't either.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by sprints1: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
orisa37:
What an Atheist?
not an atheist if you what they are going through ya would know it ain't easy trying to help people with virus knowing that you are infected is a death trap. Besides I think the virus is stronger in Italy Spain because the genetic makeup of the western allows the virus to work its wonders.. I wish them all quick recovery.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Timijo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Many of you asking why she committed suicide did not read or read the story carefully. It was stated that she feared that she was spreading the virus while taking care of patients.
This means that she must have felt bad that she infested others ignorantly as a nurse and felt guilty about it. The only way she could appease herself was to take her life but it was a wrong decision.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Riduane: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Empiree:
Me dey joke ni o. But I'm against face mask. That's useless because virus is not airborne. So what's the point of wearing masks?. It is only airborne 6 to 10 from sneeze person and becomes droplet. Matter of fact masks could make it worse. Hands are the most essentials. However, if you must be around sick person then mask is necessary. But wearing mask on the streets, cars, trains is unnecessary.

How about the prospect of it not surviving under heat compared to cold weather?

You seen picture of Buhari and the other fellow shaking hands but wore mask. That's rather silly. They would use the same hands to remove masks which means they transfer the virus from hands to face.Our hands carry lots of bacteria but they are not harmful for at long as we don't touch our face, mouth nose etc. That's why it is highly recommended to wash hands often.

Yeah.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by sprints1: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ray360:
This is extreme. at 34, she stands a chance of surviving the disease.
surviving a disease in the midst of infected people how is that possible and she is a nurse again ya all should be practical here
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by olatade(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
This woman was over worked and her mental state declined.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Julietlove95(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chai killing yourself will not solve the problem RIP to her
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by alizma: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Realadey:
Why killing yourself?
Do you know how many people she had watched dying the painful death?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by LordAdam16: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chekwube1989:
mumu educator so the best way is to kill herself pls life is too sweet to die like chicken, corona virus survivor is 50/50 use ur head

Two months ago life was sweet for her too.

A sexagenarian Italian priest insisted on giving up his ventilator for a younger patient. That's suicide as well. I've heard accounts from carer friends in affected areas of aged nursing home residents thankful they rather than children are more susceptible. People make decisions every day to go out into the night, whether it's a father refusing chemo or a soldier pleading with a comrade to end the suffering.

The interesting part is that it's folks like yourself who are divorced from reality that fall apart on the first sign of upheaval in their personal lives.

Be grateful you've not had a compelling reason to tap out as she and other suicide victims have. You're not Superman. Brood more and yap less.

-Lord

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thank you for reading.
Thank you.
I dunno what to say to others
Offpoint:

She didn't killed herself because of the virus, but because she thinks she was infecting others.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Read and understand.
Don’t assume...it’s the lowest form of knowledge
musicwriter:

If you research, you'll discover she was a good Christian and would've had high faith that Jesus would protect her. She must have been devastated after reality hit her that Jesus couldn't protect her, while working to save others.

So, she didn't commit suicide because she contracted corona virus but because of over-zealousness in her faith.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Empiree: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Riduane:

How about the prospect of it not surviving under heat compared to cold weather? .
looks like heat works in your favor. You don't have high cases compared to us. Ours is quite high. If you guys understand and live up to Islamic standards of purification you could really ward it off.

But unfortunately iya alata, baba eleran and bunch of iya oloja don't wash their hands.

So your cases are low may be due to heat. Your seen how long it took before your cases reached 46 (i think). I don't wanna believe audios that went viral claiming cases might be higher than official disclosure. Again, the reason is I follow cases here and I see how they multiply in seconds because the virus loves cool places.. But looks like it slows down lately here bcuz folks begin to realize importance of social distancing.

In my area just last Thursday was 900 infected people. As at today which is less than a week it is about 5000 cases. See the jump shocked

However, you did not have the virus locally. It was govt that brought in the virus. Why did they keep the damn borders open despite warnings from afar?. They delibrately kept borders open so that their people could come in from overseas. You could see Atiku's son brought the virus and other officials.

But God is so good. Had the virus started in Nigeria your politicians would have escaped to the Western world for treatment while they abandoned you guys. Now this is time of reflection for them to do the right thing by building ultra-modern hospitals across the country. They have no choice now but to use what they have bcuz Western countries are overwhelmed by cases of coronavirus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....

What if (God forbid) u r terminally ill and u r in unbearable pain 24/ 7
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
That Dog go turn zombie coro
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....

Suicide is not an African disease cheesy
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why commit Suicide Sister!

You shouldn't have done that!

No one has a Right to take the life in him/her!

It's not yours

Suicide is not an Option.. it's a One Way Express ticket to Hell

Such supreme sanctimoniousness!
Who died and made you God?
SMH.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Riduane: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Empiree:
looks like heat works in your favor. You don't have high cases compared to us. Ours is quite high. If you guys understand and live up to Islamic standards of purification you could really ward it off.

But unfortunately iya alata, baba eleran and bunch of iya oloja don't wash their hands.

So your cases are low may be due to heat. Your seen how long it took before your cases reached 46 (i think). I don't wanna believe audios that went viral claiming cases might be higher than official disclosure. Again, the reason is I follow cases here and I see how they multiply in seconds because the virus loves cool places.. But looks like it slows down lately here bcuz folks begin to realize importance of social distancing.

In my area just last Thursday was 900 infected people. At of today which is less than a week it is about 5000 cases. See the jump shocked

Wow, that's scary. How have you been coping? I was really concerned. I sent you a mail earlier on.

However, you did not have the virus locally. It was govt that brought in the virus. Why did they keep the damn borders open despite warnings from afar?. They delibrately kept borders open so that their people could come in from overseas. You could see Atiku's son brought the virus and other officials.

But God is so good. Had the virus started in Nigeria your politicians would have escaped to the Western world for treatment while they abandoned you guys. Now this is time of reflection for them to do the right thing by building ultra-modern hospitals across the country. They have no choice now but to use what they have bcuz Western countries are overwhelmed by cases of coronavirus.

I was actually comparing the weather of Nigeria with that of countries where the thing is most hit, turns out our weather is really hot compared to these countries, then I'm a bit relieved we are a bit safe albeit adhering to the precautions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by perdollar(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
she didn't kill herself she committed suicide. so she's a martyr
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Origin(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please who has seen a covid test result...

Has anyone shared their physical test results?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Realfrankie(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
What a pity lipsrsealed
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Wettoid123: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Why take ur life it is not a death sentence maybe she might have overcome it,
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Toks2008(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not yours

Suicide is not an Option.. it's a One Way Express ticket to Hell!!

Nope

Suicide is not a ticket to hell cos most people who commit suicide first drift into mental disorder b4 carrying out the act.

And a mad person can't be judged the way we think.

Let GOD be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by femmoy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Onebottle:
She knows the kind of suffering the patients go through.
Now am starting to get scared of this shit
*just hit like if you claim coro aint for your family

@ur signature ; does dick destroy labia? please educate me.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
femmoy:

@ur signature ; does dick destroy labia? please educate me.
Please swerve wink
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by fortune1968: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
This people and their love for humanity ! Here , the leaders and the lead think only about themselves .
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by toluwa1(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is sad .. ... Another colleague gone!
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by toluwa1(f): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is sad..another colleague gone
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Chrysz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

you will eventually die na
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Empiree: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Riduane:

Wow, that's scary. How have you been coping? I was really concerned. I sent you a mail earlier on.
oh I will check now. I didn't receive alert. I'm trying. I must go to work as health worker. We have no choice. Shout Out To The Health Workers In This Difficult Time

I was actually comparing the weather of Nigeria with that of countries where the thing is most hit, turns out our weather is really hot compared to these countries, then I'm a bit relieved we are a bit safe albeit adhering to the precautions.
New York City morgues are almost consumed by dead bodies.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/25/dhs-briefing-nyc-morgues-near-capacity-148259

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Toks2008:

Nope

Suicide is not a ticket to hell cos most people who commit suicide first drift into mental disorder b4 carrying out the act.

And a mad person can't be judged the way we think.

Let GOD be the judge.
You are Concious enough to drift into mental disorder!
Don't Deceive yourself bro..
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not yours

Suicide is not an Option.. it's a One Way Express ticket to Hell!!

True talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.