Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? (1457 Views)

Corona Virus Is Real we need another lock down / Alright See Why Corona Virus Is Dangerous / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by adetunji996(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
What would u do??
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by lordizak(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'll remain humble for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Ginaz(f): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Give thanks to God that finally it’s over !

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmm.

Definitely, this world will not remain the same again. It's gonna be like being given a second chance.

First, Travel to like 4 places I never been! Eating the best and freshest vegetables the world has to offer!

Really commit to being better!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by duro4chang(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Many pastors will make money at the end of coronavirus because you must do special thanksgiving for escaping coronavirus.

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Abfinest007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
travel to my work place
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Benzgang: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Definitely travel and oversee my business personally.
Have really been disappointed by since this shit started...
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Kingsteve(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Firstly...thank God for keeping me safe.
Secondly...I finally leave this sh!thole!

The pandemic has kept plans on hold, but everything happpens for a reason.
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Thank God and apply for Netherlands visa grin
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Kingsteve(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I hear say China dey give free Visa.
You for try there na.
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Give thanks to God.
Serve him more by His grace
Visit all the visitables and gist for Africa about every every.

Then take myself out for a nice treat.
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by sugarbae12(f): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
I will take my Christian life very serious.
And I will be more committed to the things God and also watch my spiritual growth.

And travel more, make more friends and eat more too grin

Because, it's like the world will soon come to an end cry
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by zexy2030(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
sugarbae12:
I will take my Christian life very serious.
And I will be more committed to the things God and also watch my spiritual growth.

Because, it's like the world will soon come to an end cry
mtchwww na today u know, if u like stay at home again. Hantavirus dey wait make dem finish with corona
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kingsteve:

You for try there na.
Na Netherlands I want shocked
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Soleye24(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

We dey dia together o grin
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Soleye24(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kingsteve:

You for try there na.

How real is this?
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by IamPlato(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
I Will Make Money From Coronavirus because I Know A Lot Now
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by uchman(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
lordizak:
I'll remain humble for the rest of my life.

I wish everybody remaining in this world will,
both Trump, Puttin,UK PM, Prince harry, North Korea president, Iran president, China president,ABBA Kyari, Bubu, lie Muhammed,Davido and wife, everybody...

I will do this!
I will do that!
ends in the mouth,
Show the world what you can do now because the world is attentive...

God has really on television to people of the world...

No one!
not even one FOR NOW!
Can bring a solution to OGA RONA...

The presidents are running, health workers running, dignitaries, richest men, most prominents, Reverends, Pastors, deacons, Imams, Scholars, motivational speakers, Efiwes and Efikos,even me are all running helter skelter because of Covid_19.

WE ARE JUST PENCILS IN THE HAND OF THE CREATOR...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by SuperGro98: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
I will remember Almighty God more, in everything I do

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by JiffyLou(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Picking up from where we left off, back to life as usual.
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by GuyWise101(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have already set apart 16 cups of VASELINE to celebrate the end of Convik 1.9...

1mX Cum.
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'LL TRAVEL TO ANY ADVANCE COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE AND VIE FOR SOME VACANT POSITIONS LEFT BY THEIR DEAD LEADERS!
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by jekks(m): 1:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Get married.... Although I'm still single and searching for a good woman to marry but if you know you are the right lady for me just send me a pm I'll reply you. Thanks
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Gofwane(m): 3:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Covid-19 made me truly realise that anyone can just die anyhow and at anytime. So I will look for one cute damsel and load her womb. I need an heir to carry on with my name.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by DoubleEngine007: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Na to become pastor sure pass o.. Quick way to refill my aza grin

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Happyfela(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Back to hustle with Turbo charge, Live the rest of my life with purpose. E get why
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by 24kmagic: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=sugarbae12 post=87853482]I will take my Christian life very serious.

Because, it's like the world will soon come to an end
And stop fucking around too grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? by Starboytwo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
I go first go carry my TV for Alaba...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Can't Wait To Carry Belle As She Practices. PHOTOS / Nairalanders, Kindly Help This Friend Of Mine Who Got Scammed Yesterday / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.