Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (32648 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by error4040: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Coronavirus84:

If course like taxation show you shege, what do you say about Ecometrics? You be Olodo for school
Well I have never done Ecometrics before same as you haven’t Done Taxation before, Let’s leave it that way.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Switch07(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Agric Econs... cry

Same
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by galantjoe(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
PastorBK:
Yes. I applied same course both choices in jamb and got it on first trial.
I studied Agricultural Engineering but didn't get a job in the field. I had learnt after school different handworks.
From barbing to furnishing to tailoring to baking to nylon production.
In all these, I still enjoy Agriculture which was my first love.

Na self employed course

Open a local agric tool fabricating workshop.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by SEEDORF441(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
jerrybakermillz:

Same here 2rd class upper ...which of the universities u study ur own ?
unilorin
You nko
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by error4040: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
JoshTrillions:

Lol..Lwkm..I've been rolling on the floor..
Dude!! Is it just me or does this nigga@ the attached image look like a rumpled p*ssy?
It sure looked like a Rumpled Pusssay

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by YaksonFCA(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
BSc Accounting, MBA Finance...Have put in years of cognate work experience in about 3 different industries.

It has been a fascinating experience so far.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by guru90: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
I love forever loves computer science..... You will never beg for food for life....

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by mankan2k7(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes I am happy to studied Medical laboratory science. Clinical testing and diseases evaluation has always been my desire. Getting a job after service was so easy for me.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Rhaspody(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes. Economics taught me the principles of microeconomics. And I have been applying it to my daily life.

Especially marginal utility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by jokolo282(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wanted to study law, now finally ended up studying political science. It hurts

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Tosinmile232: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Register with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post ,click sponsored posts and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
Click the link below /2348140007050
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Mexyz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
mtinfx:

A robot can do their job self
How you guys think those that studied BFN can only work in a Bank baffles me...

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Equity15(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
micxwell:
You're wrong!
bro, I know myself oh...I can't even draw a straight line comfortably.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Mexyz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
omotowo2:

Go to a bank nearest to you and carry out a survey.. Ask how many of the staff studied BFN.. You will even see a Yoruba education graduates at the counter
Oga don't speak out of ignorance, BFN graduates were not thought to work in Banks only, a BFN graduate should be able to fit into an Accounting, finance and even an administrative role... You think the Banking there in the name simply means you can only work in a Bank.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Equity15(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Orestino:

Brother man, I almost opted for computer science because of this same reason but something kept me going. and this was how the trend went when I started engineering drawing

100level intro to TD.. i had 46 D
200level engineering drawing I.. I had 53 C
200level engineering drawing II.. I had 62 B

now I dont have anything to do with drawing again

thank God I didn't chicken out
bro I admire your courage but I know myself..I can't even draw a straight line..besides I was privy to know two seniors back then in sec school who gained admission before me in the same school. very brilliant and intelligent chaps that were very good in T.D then. the first one passed engineer drawing i with D and engine drawing ii with C. the other one carried over engine drawing i. the thing fear me.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by demoBaba: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Electrical / Electronic Engineering best course so far, I'm into Electrical and Mechanical drawings and industrial and dometic installations. I'm during well now.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Mexyz(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
earthsync:

hmm
Don't just listen to those two who don't know anything concerning BFN... If you're currently studying it, please go ahead with it.
You can even go ahead and get an M.S.C in finance..
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by DRPAIT123(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
humnsikan:
Yesso! I am in my late 20's and studied pharmacy. By the grace of God, I got a job immediately after NYSC in two Federal establishments simultaneously. I had to go for one. Three of my closest friends and coursemates are in Australia, Germany and the Uk doing research. We are all from humble backgrounds, and I used to hawk doughnuts and purewater as a child. I do not regret studying pharmacy in anyway and I thank God for it.
Which sch did you attend sir?
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by LivingSage: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
So do I wink
micxwell:

Personal text: * Don't take me too serious *, we're here to get informed and also CATCH SOME FUN. Once life shows her reality, sarcasm is bae..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by omolola12345(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
I read barbing salon from one of the renowned University in Nigeria and I am not regretting it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by micxwell(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Equity15:
bro, I know myself oh...I can't even draw a straight line comfortably.
There were worst pple than you during my undergraduate days.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Someone should pls run a check on this course for me...Education & Integrated science.
My sis was offered admission into the course and i find it hard knowing what is all about.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by FelcoCom: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
In all I thank God even though it's humbled me but I still had to count it all joy..
To study pharmacy in ife...hmmmm..if you know,you know...
Now,I love the course!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Jeboy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Computer science for life. The good thing is you have options to major in hardware infrastructure, security, cloud, programming, design, project mgt, sales, data science, etc.

Computer Science is bae.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Slimdaddy2: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abomey calavi University Republic of Benin quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=87965217]

which varsity?[/quote]
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by galoz: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Electrical engineering, i am happy, and i don't regret.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Bobotic(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Marlians this is why i gives out injuries o

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slimdaddy2:
Abomey calavi University Republic of Benin quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=87965217]

which varsity?

alright
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by lasmile(f): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you don't. Check my signature
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by cappucino925(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

That's how it's supposed to be but nowadays it's not even an automatic ticket for you to work in banks.... Biologists, Engineers, Botanists, name them all work in banks....
What the essence of studying the course then in school when anyone can actually work in a bank grin

Worse of it all as a BKF graduate, my PPA was to teach in a primary school.... Can you imagine? Instead of carrying out my service in a bank as per what I studied grin

My dear, the course is so useless and I won't encourage any of my children to study it. Accountancy is far far better
Mr man your destiny might not be in banking and finance....Go and help your life and stop discouraging others
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by jonadaft: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
sunshineV:

Because u no go school
Lol
U don finish dis noticeme boy grin crobo robo grin
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
Yes, mass communication it my confidant so I can speak and know what to say and what not to say in the public. Am communicator

Shame on you.
You can't compose a good sentence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

441 First Class Graduates Take Oyo Teaching Service Test / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / Pictures Of Public Primary School In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.