Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (32634 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by dangoteinlaw: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
NobleAngell:
how're you happy?
he said he studied islamic religion and he's happy, how can a goat rapist not be happy lmao

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by adams123: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
StepTwo:
I applied for Environmental engineering but was offered Agric and environmental engineering. Take note, the environmental here is as silent as the p in pneumonia. I hated and hate that course even after school. God help me.

Modified.
I own a poultry farm now, I learnt it from my father, no knowledge acquired from school was applied. My Father.

Pls big Bros, help me with your contact...I want to go into poultry business, your advice would be needed sir.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
wanted to study economics...but had to settle for business administration
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by LivingSage: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nairaland is where someone will read comments and laugh, while people around will be suspecting wether one is insane.
I almost choked with what I'm eating due to your comment grin
CoronaVirusPro:

Make I keep quite. No be my case worst. I still got a pass out of the university.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nigeriapen(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Orestino(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
Nairaland is where someone will read comments and laugh, while people around will be suspecting wether one is insane.
I almost choked with what I'm eating due to your comment grin

I swear no be lie. sometimes, when i have whole lotta things on my mind..they seem to disappear the moment I read some comments.. especially when it comes from mannabbqrills and his people
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
NO
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
NO.

It was a total waste of my 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by LivingSage: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nurse befits you beautiful
Ursulaa:
Currently studying Nursing sciences nd am soo in love with it.. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by HOMEBASE1NIGER: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Computer science, No regret �
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by EddyRx: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
humnsikan:
Yesso! I am in my late 20's and studied pharmacy. By the grace of God, I got a job immediately after NYSC in two Federal establishments simultaneously. I had to go for one. Three of my closest friends and coursemates are in Australia, Germany and the Uk doing research. We are all from humble backgrounds, and I used to hawk doughnuts and purewater as a child. I do not regret studying pharmacy in anyway and I thank God for it.
. I am colleague, how do we talk privately
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Slimdaddy2: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
International relations and diplomacy very interesting course.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by meekyusuf: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
It feel disgusting when, I was given to study it but, as at present, I have developed a full interest in it because, as we go further, it gets more interesting.

My prayer is that may my inputs gives me the expected maximum outputs.

Studying
Animal Production & Health
in LAUTECH

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I really do.
Civil Engineering 1st degree
Subsea Engineering 2nd degree

I wish I could add Electrical Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by shevy878: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
timocruzcmbb:
Business and money management
which kind course bdis

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by LivingSage: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Exactly. Nairaland is fun filled especially for introverts cheesy cheesy
Orestino:

I swear no be lie. sometimes, when i have whole lotta things on my mind..they seem to disappear the moment I read some comments.. especially when it comes from mannabbqrills and his people
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by alasane: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Promxy94 post=87961112]Law and am happy with it... [
Liars causing confusion all over
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by adams123: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
akinjojo1234:
Geology - no regrets. Made me who I am today. If I was to come back again I will still read Geology cool

Sir, i studied civil engineering I would like to have your contact please. I want to learn from you.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by perryy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Not at all
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by dammywapes(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Naxo we see am o

If I had studied medicine, would have spent 20years in medical school.
o ga o
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by maestroferddi: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
I studied Islamic Engineering and I love it
Hokay...

Please may we have a glimpse at your course content?
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by kogi2010: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
physical and health education very sweet course i love it
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why I no go like my course #Architecture rules#

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by aliucity1: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
I applied for medicine and was offered Zoology at University of Benin.I took the offer with the inclination that I will transfer to Medicine in 200L.

I did everything humanly possible to make the best out of the course in my first year so that moving to medicine would be seamless.Mysteriously,I had a missing script in GST and that got me stuck in the department.

Initially when it was obvious that I was going no where,I felt depressed because Zoology was never an option for me at all.I was always ashamed to tell friends the department I was in the university.I remembered couple of times I had to lie in different foral about the true status of my discipline in the university.

When it became Dawn on me that I was in the department to stay,I had to dust myself and configure my mind to make the best out of the department.I eventually graduated with second class upper division and this in no doubt spurred my chances in the labour market.

Today,I work in one of the federal agencies occupying an enviable position that even engineers and other professionals take directives from me.I am indeed grateful to God that I studied zoology at the end.

I took my time to write this in order to encourage someone who might be in this same shoe I was years back.I advise you to make the best out of that situation you are in now and focus on God at all time.The best is yet to come,trust me.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ignis: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
zealz4u:
Sometimes I feel I wasted money, time and effort in the university studying the course I studied. It's one of my greatest regret but life goes on.

Which course is that please.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ehmmy11(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
deltateam:

But it can help our younger brothers and sisters to rethink.
rethink very well after writing jamb for years .. Then jamb sends you souvenir shirt and cap ...

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by DexterousOne(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
freedomest:
I liked my own course, it wasn't the main course I applied for, but it was a nice course, and I never regretted it till today.

Some students don't like the course they are studying or the one they studied..

I liked mine
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by osaskywire: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
they no gimme my preferred course but i still accept am like that i no one stay for house ...
i know i can't use it to work...Thank God 4 Street
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Mypeople2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
freedomest:
I liked my own course, it wasn't the main course I applied for, but it was a nice course, and I never regretted it till today.

Some students don't like the course they are studying or the one they studied..

Well I won't say I like it because I have not even used it to eat groundnut and garri

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by OJEEMAH(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
One of my greatest regrets especially the fact that it has limited opportunities. Though, I intend to travel abroad for a fresh start as soon as I can raise enough funds to get da hell outta this shithole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which English Words Do You Find Difficult Spelling Or Pronouncing? / Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University / COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.