Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? (2096 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
1.Fatness
2.Big breast
3.flat nyansh
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Big b.reast i meant not bossom.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? by badguy3: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2010
For me its k-yam leg, plus big bum-bum, fatness and bigbelle accompanied with big bossom undecided an then wen look at the hands and tighs u see stretch marks like they have been attach by tiger befor angry angry
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? by badguy3: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2010
any more?
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? by Onchedu(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2010
Pot belly. No matter how beautiful and endowed a lady is, she cannot appeal to me if her tummy is protruding abnormally. No mater how ugly a lady is, a flat tummy will always make her attractive to me.

Not a fan of big breats or any other extremes either.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? by pharuk: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2010
tattered hair, The hair of a woman is her glory, some girls no send.
I dont care if its long or short as long as its neat and pls,,,, am yet to see a black lady with a blonde (weavon/attachment dont know whats its called these days) that fits her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? / Once A Week - Can You Date Such? / Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.