Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures (9038 Views)

What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2020
bigcee:

It's very natural and sexy for a man to have body hair ok.

Women just like trouble. They don't say what they mean and they hardly mean what they say.

No matter what a woman wants in a man, a man still determines the proposal and who he will marry. A woman can only fantasize, but can't finalize — except the man/boy is a simp.

A lot of women I know who hated smokers are married to smokers and they are even smoking too. Some innocent girls I used to know back then who hated bad boys and men who smoke are now dating bad boys who smoke weed and they smoke along with them.

A lot of women who like dark skinned guys are married to light skinned guys and those who like light skinned are married to dark skinned.

Most of the ones that fantasized and masturbate with pictures of chiseled men are married to potbellied men. The ones that love beards are married to men who may never have the pleasure of having beards, etc.

So, that's how they do. If I post another picture in the future with shaven chest, you'll see lots of girls will say they hate men without chest hair.

In fact, it has already happened this year. I posted a picture with my chest hair shaven and a certain girl said my chest has no hair and how she loves hairy chest and all that.

In summary, just do your thing as a man because women's talk is just opinion and fantasy — a man still holds the final card and final d!ck.

1 Like

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2020

Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by OnyeOgboni: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
See pubic hair..chai bros shave small na
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
OnyeOgboni:
See pubic hair..chai bros shave small na

Okay.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
ghettochild4u:
Mumu.. Corona kee you there

You're welcome.
Re: NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Based on the comments I got yesterday and today, I have resumed exercise today. Getting back in shape in 1 week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.