Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle (3471 Views)

A Used Condom Nylon Inside A 17:59 Bottle / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by slan87(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
I posted yesterday about seen a used condom nylon inside the bottle but some people believed while some didn't which I think is normal for Nigerians. Here are some pictures for prove
Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by OdefaGirl(f): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sh*t!!!
Let the company say something about that ASAP....
Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by tofolo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sue..... and hammer plenty bros na Guinness OOOO grin
Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by Wisebird22(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Guy you don hammer,get a good lawyer and sue them...watch how the will come begging .....
Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by dawnomike(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Smile... Do not sue! I repeat abort the suing mission ASAP!!!.
This is Nigeria not U.S and you'll end up loosing the case or get counter sued by the company for presenting adulterated drink as evidence to blacklist the company.

NB: Law of power says; "Never fight a battle against one stronger than you in money and power".

5 Likes

Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by CrudeSon: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
dawnomike:
This is Nigeria not U.S and you'll end up loosing the case or get counter sued by the company for presenting adulterated drink as evidence to blacklist the company.

NB: Law of power says; "Never fight a battle against one stronger than you in money and power".

Lies
Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by solonubinho(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
dawnomike:

Fam, you're painfully ignorant. *sigh. lol don't worry he will leave it for God.
Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by dawnomike(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
solonubinho:

Fam, you're painfully ignorant. *sigh. lol don't worry he will leave it for God.
Smile... Even though calling me ignorant is insultive all for sharing my view, i refuse to pick an offense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by Unserious: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Where are the pictures, are you serious at all?
Re: Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle by slan87(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Unserious:
Where are the pictures, are you serious at all?

Deleted for some reasons, I will keep you posted about the outcome. Stay connected

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf / 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 / Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.