Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (27585 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Covid-19 What Is Madagascar Doing Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by KrystosCJ(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
No matter where you go
Remember the road that will lead you home.

That's one of the things this pandemic has shown me.

7 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by DModeCntStopMe: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
shocked

It taught me that nothing dey this life.

Just be at peace with all men and your God

Never envy or wish to be like others

Lastly, that this world is very short and temporary place and sooner or later all men SHALL die

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Btruth: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
To be closer to God and to think less about the things of this world. Imagine the high numbers of people that died in Italy and around the world.

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Coquinoqui: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
I learnt that bioweapons is very dangerous and "god" don't interfere in the affairs of men.

Because men choose to rule themselves from the beginning of things whereas they cannot even direct their steps without stumbling Indeed man has dominated man to his own injury. God will act in his due time for now we should suffer the consequences of our action.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by okpalaAnambra: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
Homers123:
We need to invest more in our Health sector, spend less on religion and frivolities.

That 98% of naija pastors are fake and are only interested in money making, the naija government doesn't really care about us and our top.business people are selfish and the common man on the street will take advantage of every chance to.exploit his brother man.
100% what I have in mind

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by foreshore(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
naija1stpikin:

Now add yours. What have you learnt

Nairalanders come and tell us the lessons you've learnt grin

Safety is in no other place but in Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by tatatar: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
That Igbos are fools
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Martinez39s(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
I learnt that bioweapons is very dangerous and "god" don't interfere in the affairs of men.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
It taught me that buhari is a dummy for sneaking out of the country to Dubai with assistant president Abba kyari
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by AbigailONebechi: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87788696:
It taught us that Nothing is impossible and in an instant of a blink of an eye, the whole world can change simultaneously.
And many other things we come up with in our time of soliloquies.

Overall, It brought us much more closer to God

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
A whole lot has been discovered..THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY.
World leaders are not as strong as they claimed to be...
The Nigerian government is very weak, porous n callous..
The world has been humbled by the creator of the universe. #ALMIGHTY GOD

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigeria has horrible health care. angry

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by dejavubobo1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
That most of what we run after are inconsequential... the only thing that matters is being alive

7 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
embarassed

it has taught me that....

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by AfroKnight: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
That people who are quick to believe conspiracy theories are usually slow to accept the truth.

Some people actually think Covid-19 is a hoax.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by omoseth(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
That we nothing but pencil(s) in the hand of the creator.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Roon9(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Homers123:
We need to invest more in our Health sector, spend less on religion and frivolities.

That 98% of naija pastors are fake and are only interested in money making, the naija government doesn't really care about us and our top.business people are selfish and the common man on the street will take advantage of every chance to.exploit his brother man.

Wetin concern pandemic concern pastors? Wtf
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by bmdmixer: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
humans will b humans, watch as things return to normal when(hopefully) this epidemic is over

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by BuhariNaWah: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Oluwaseyi00:
I think this lesson is important.
Who stole this picture from who?
You or the meat griller?
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Joefat: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
It taught me how to fight for my head before thinking about others.. Just like how bubu left the border open until we got crewed
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Lighthammer(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
1 That we humans are nothing... 2:we are powerless
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Niggmatic: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

A. Rich also cry. B. Our leaders need to have a rethink.

Based on these factors -

1. God forbid Buhari and Kyari die.... they budgeted billions for State House Clinic, someone swallowed it thinking they could always run abroad. Unfortunately Nigeria is a better destination now.

2. Kyari refused to self isolate feeling above the law... Buhari was rumoured to have waited to close the borders only when his daughter came in... we are all getting the blowback of their stupid decisions.

3. The same Nigerian facilities our leaders left decrepit are now their ONLY options now.

4. The same Buhari who's always itchy to travel abroad for trips that NEVER benefit Nigeria had to "manage" Argungu Festival in Kebbi State. Home is now very sweet for him.

5. Europe and North America used to send us Africans back. For the first time in our lives... we are the ones closing our borders.

Number 5 doesn't even sound logical. You closed your border against who? The West? Did you hear that the white people are rushing to Nigeria or any other African countries for any reason? Please don't decieve yourself. Border closure only affects our people that traveled outside the continent for one reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Fidelismaria: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
That nuclear weapon is useless when a virus can wipe off the entire human population

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by fatymore(f): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
I can work at home

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by papagiddy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
taught me science is Limited only God is unlimited.... That our govt is not organized at all
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Afritop(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
That karma is a bitch angry
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Johncuba(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I saw practically, how seemingly little things can humble the supposed 'great and mighty'

How the world's biggest market, China (that cannot as much as shut down for new year holidays or a weekly day of religious worship) has been closed for weeks(if not months), and they are totally okay with it.

How an invisible virus has held the world at an economic standstill, and even world powers with their nuclear weaponry can do nothing about it.

How faith healers and religious leaders are overrated.

How our acclaimed control and dominance over the earth (as humans) via technological discoveries is not as proficient as hyped.

Finally, how the things that happen and are seen, are controlled by the things which are invisible.
you shared my thoughts word for word.

I just got to understand that humans are overhyped and are not really that "special".

We have been humbled, with all of the intelligence we have got, money, power, fame, ideas and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Esji80(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
That health is wealth
When God brings down a calamity
that calamity does not consider
the rich or the poor.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Sunxhub: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Weed is man best friend
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Kennydoc(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

Zombie shut up!
So Buhari and Abba Kyari run leave Nigeria last night?
So who is our president?

Run leave Nigeria to where?
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Dpundict: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me that God can shut the earth down in seconds. Also I learned that the love we claim to have for each other is just lip-deep as friends cannot even shake hands or even share anything with anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by boom99(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
In life race, we often find urself out of pace the end seem out of trace and we are tempted to stand and gaze but nomatter d case, cheer up, the lord has equipt u with grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc / Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.