Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,733 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (27864 Views)

I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Covid 19-What Has Kogi And Cross River States Done Differently? / Covid-19 What Is Madagascar Doing Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by 2sexycom(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
naija1stpikin:

Now add yours. What have you learnt

Nairalanders come and tell us the lessons you've learnt grin
You had to steal someone's topic lol.. well done sir...
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Zenithpeak(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
I have learnt that, all of our actions have consequences and we can determine the degree and magnitude of the consequences of our actions.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
sprints1:
bullshit*t.. U think is funny being useless

YOU believe you are useless while you should instead look at the bright side, because guess what?! no matter how bitter we may be about this coronaBS, there is nothing else we can do about it but WAIT....so i dont know about you, but i'd rather wait while being POSITIVE about this situation rather than negative.

brighter days are coming....
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by UPANDAN: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
It has taught me that God is the owner of the world. So all those who thinks that there is no God, should have a deep rethink oo... heaven is real and hell is real too. He is the Omniscience God.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by wolebest: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
When heaven fall no one is spared.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Rick9(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
In the end God matters most.

That there's more to life than wealth.

That we have absolutely no control over the forces of nature

Sone activities we once reveled in, don't matter so much in times of crisis.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Homers123(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Roon9:

Wetin concern pandemic concern pastors? Wtf
I'm not sorry that I hurt your feelings bro.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by michealdeco: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
That people can actually help each other

Infact yesterday a stranger gave me 20k

The first time am getting a gift on the internet
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by scoundrel(f): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
I learned nothing, nothing — nothing whatsoever.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Samietbig: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
I've learnt that las las nobody wants to die
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
heaven and Earth will pass away, but my word remaineth forever.. JESUS is coming soon!!
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by victorychapel: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
God is right there with His people

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by IghravweIG(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
michealdeco:
That people can actually help each other

Infact yesterday a stranger gave me 20k

The first time am getting a gift on the internet
Bro kindly help a stranger with 5k na. cry
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by michealdeco: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
IghravweIG:

Bro kindly help a stranger with 5k na. cry
eyaah

I would've but I still need more
Infact the 20k has been used for buying groceries

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by therajah: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
ednut1:
if he comes he will be sent to the cross again
Hes not coming as a man this time, He is coming as the King who He really is..
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Eagleword14(f): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
That there is only one God....The Supreme God. In Him all things were made and we are all at His mercy.

RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION BUT SIN IS A REPROACH
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Fash20: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
No matter the advancement humanity experienced, we will still be faced with the problem of the unknown...

We were happy celebrating 2020 but we never knew what 2020 had for us.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by riches4me(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
That be careful of doing evil, it backfires. In the case of America, wanted to bring China down.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Mofpearl: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Most people's lives revolve around work. You take that away and they have no idea what to do. Also learnt that life is really not about the bags and shoes and all other materialistic things. Lastly, I learnt to do things when you can. I was planning how I save and go for massive shopping in April but now everything is on lockdown. All the malls are closed and can't buy nothing. Was telling a friend how I want to spend money but there is no where to spend it.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by JoffreyBeroth(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
All humans on earth are connected one way or the other. we are just humans, nothing else. Be humble
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Godwin2am(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:
I've learnt that shii can happen anytime and having money is the best way to be prepared
Bro Relax, think and say that again
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by airliner(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
That we're nothing but pencil in d hand of the creator.. WAP
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by maryalloy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
It thought me that all lives are equal before the Almighty God
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by GenghisAlexa1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
naija1stpikin:

Now add yours. What have you learnt

Nairalanders come and tell us the lessons you've learnt grin

That we really should be paying our tithes to Doctors and Scientists.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Czartega(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pinkyhubb:

So you mean that it is God that brought Corona virus?
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Fulcrum15: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hi all,

As we all know what is going on around the world - global pandemic has got everyone in panic; hoping for the best but expecting the worst. What have you been able to learn from this.

I have learnt that when God strikes, He doesnt spare the rich. who you are does not matter, your money and riches can not safe you.
Proverbs 11:4
Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, but righteousness delivers from death

I have also learnt that the world is not ready for such disaster. Nations were busy making atomic bombs and numerous nuclear weapons but never interested in building things that could safe humanity in case of some thing like what we are experiencing happens.

Nigerian Politicians keep building riches without caring to build infrastructures and health schemes (Hospitals, etc), now, we are all locked in nigeria to face the pandemic. No up to standard hospitals, no medical facilities, no equipment, only two ventilators in Abuja. Not even 1 in the Aso Rock Medical center (Even with the billions budgeted yearly for this center. we are now all running helter skelter. Its downed on us that we all gonna die.
Luke 16:19-31
“There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. ..

Luke 12:16-21
16 He then told them a parable: “The land of a certain rich man produced an abundant crop, 17 so he thought to himself, ‘What should I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?’ 18 Then he said, ‘I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19 And I will say to myself, “You have plenty of goods stored up for many years; relax, eat, drink, celebrate!”’ [b]20 But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded back from you, but who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’ [/b]21 So it is with the one who stores up riches for himself, but is not rich toward God.”
It has taught me that religion is a total scam.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by selfwife(f): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2020
You can't plan life.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by 12inchess: 5:01am On Mar 27, 2020
It has taught me that we need more doctors, nurses, Healthcare professionals and advancement in medicine and less bombs. Also more prayers.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Truthbites: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2020
Nothing I beg
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by back2sender: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Homers123:
We need to invest more in our Health sector, spend less on religion and frivolities.

That 98% of naija pastors are fake and are only interested in money making, the naija government doesn't really care about us and our top.business people are selfish and the common man on the street will take advantage of every chance to.exploit his brother man.
NIGERIA PASTORS DON'T WANT THINGS TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE WHEN THINGS WORK WELL, THERE IS NO MESSAGE/FEAR MESSAGES FOR THEM TO CAJOLE PEOPLE .

WHAT WE CALL GOD FOR DAILY TO DO FOR US HERE IS WHAT COMMON MEN DO DAILY IN DEVELOPED NATIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by PHijo(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2020
I knew Nigeria is unprepared. Never knew it would be this bad. Sadly, governors like Sanowo-Olu and Wike are making Buhari look like an apprentice. They expose his gross incompetence in no small way. Despite their flaws, they look like stars in comparison with Nigeria's absentee president.
Re: Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? by Oteikwu1(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2020
If life is what money cud buy d riches go live d poor go die money is not everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit / 5 Top Weight Loss Nigerian Foods! / 138 New COVID-19 Cases,199 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 30 - (1277 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.