Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR (72575 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Let him go and spread it naaa

They have given him clean bill to spread the dxs.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
The best treatment in Nigeria is dont get infected...

5 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by dallyemmy: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
To where now? To spread the disease!
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Holamilekan97(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Who did we offend gan gan for this country? I swear Nigeria is hard cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Justbehave(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
We all know the virus has spread beyond control in Lagos.
A lot of people already have it but are not showing any symptoms yet.

I had serious fever, eye pain, joint pain and dry cough for three days.

I didn't do any test, all I did was isolate myself from others.

I ate plenty fruits and gave my self three doses of Emal antimalarial injection for three consecutive days.

I'm doing fine now even without any cough mix.
There's no cause for alarm guys.

We're strong enough to handle this.

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and priorities themselves and the wealthy.

For now, they are willing to attend to only themselves and ignore the ordinary people.
How many ordinary people have been tested positive for coronavirus? None I guess.

Guys wake up and take charge of your life.

We are on our own oooooo
That's whatsup bro. Happy you ve recovered.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by okeyben10: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Naija!!!
Is it not too early for this??

All those houses/buildings seized by EFCC should be converted to temporary COVID-19 centers.

@access and dangote, no need building afresh

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Justbehave:
That's whatsup bro. Happy you ve recovered.
Thanks so much boss
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Sheriman(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
OMO see danger danger wahaala dey!!
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
thought there was lockdown in UK how did Emma get here?

Emmanuel is angry, he will go on an infection spree in Lagos, with his pounds sterling many girls in Lagos will receive his presents.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
When did LUTH start handling covid cases?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by akilo1: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Only in niaja. Buhari is working ..if corona kill cow we will see the action of babu

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by oyeb15: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
And the Governor and his baba will b praising themselves.

I dont really know d essence of Demoratic government.
No good road
Poor health facilities
No security
Kidnappings
Corruption
Unemployment
Lavish display of wealth by corrupt elites
Poverty
Nepotism and tribalism
Greed for power

The governors are the problem of this country not Buhari .They pile their incompetence on the president.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Fawazzz: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
He should visit infectiious disease hospital Yaba. Not all hospitals are ideal and ready

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by ignis: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is this how we tackled and overcome Ebola?
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by optimistD(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chai
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by BusterG: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
I still wonder how a 3-time sitting president will be so slow to his responsibilities.

When he should have been proactive for a lockdown 4 weeks ago this laggard refused.

By now shouldn’t there be a ministry for Crisis Management in this country with specialized staff?

There is a global pandemic but your senators, house of rep. members and staff are sharing cars and faffing around. After all they will still get paid by month end.

How did Nigeria get here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by JuanDeDios: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

I ate plenty fruits and gave my self three doses of Emal antimalarial injection for three consecutive days.

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and prioritize themselves and the wealthy.

For now, they are willing to attend to only themselves and ignore the ordinary people.
How many ordinary people have been tested positive for coronavirus? None I guess.

We are on our own oooooo
Did you come into contact with any suspicious person/case? Does your work expose you to a large number of people?
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by TheStarsAlign: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
skedman:
Who tested him and where was he tested.it is the responsibility of the Lagos State government to take care of him and that is why the different centres were built including in the national stadium
Sahara reporter you are so irresponsible how can you have this information and you did not take this up rather than reporting after the deed has been done .he might have contact with one of your staff

What are you saying? The work of the press is simply report issues as they happen. It's left for whatever agency or govt to do theirs (or not).

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Openbusiness: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sent away because HE'S NOT RICH AND CONNECTED. Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by ntyce(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
priceaction:
The question is do luth allowed to do convid 19? I think there is a special team responsible for that. I don't think you can work into luth and have your test done. There is a number to call given my the government. The guy should have taken some pics and conversation so that he will solidify his accusation.

It's obviously a fake report.
Where did he do the test?
If Luth, I'm sure the management would have called NCDC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by joepepsy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Blood don finish oo.
Expert17:
angry

God help 9ja.

We are not ready to fight this virus.

I cover my Family with the blood of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by kingjrofficial(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
leke84:
E doon Happpen
Egungun be careful grin grin
Egungun don enter Express grin
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Openbusiness: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Dominatrix(f): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and prioritize themselves and the wealthy.

We are on our own oooooo

Good
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Seun(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
I thought our NCDC was better than this. There must be some mistake.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by wwwihy: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
FAKE NEWS

LUTH is not the right place , but disease hospital Yaba

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by DropsMic(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
E don start...
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Fortissimo502: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
So you people want hospitals to admit asymptomatic people? Does that make any sense? If we admit everyone with covid, what do we do about people that are actually very sick that need immediate care? Turn them away? Hospitals are not isolation centers. They are treatment centers. Most people that have covid are either asymptomatic or present mild to moderate flu like symptoms. What can you do for them? There's no cure. All they can do is go home and self isolate till they get better.

6 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Did you come into contact with any suspicious person/case? Does your work expose you to a large number of people?
Only after I recovered, I continued my normal life
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by DAVE5(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Where are all the billions that have been dolled out?

Buhari has destroyed everywhere and ran away like a thief

He can only run but can't hide

I pray covid 19 s max pro meets him at that Cuba hospital he eloped to

God please have mercy on us

Buhari has eloped?
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by siegfried99(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Casted country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.