Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR (72581 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Hassan88(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Cursed Country

Cursed people
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Dave233: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
skedman:
Who tested him and where was he tested.it is the responsibility of the Lagos State government to take care of him and that is why the different centres were built including in the national stadium
Sahara reporter you are so irresponsible how can you have this information and you did not take this up rather than reporting after the deed has been done .he might have contact with one of your staff
God bless you Brother!
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Dani93(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
God have Mercy
This is seriously serious
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Isoduwa(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any News coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them. Sowore' paid reporters.

Nigerian have so many bad living things
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by bonnyhope: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any news coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them because they are sowore' paid reporters.
But it were news from Aso rock you would believe. Confused people everywhere
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
skedman:
Who tested him and where was he tested.it is the responsibility of the Lagos State government to take care of him and that is why the different centres were built including in the national stadium
Sahara reporter you are so irresponsible how can you have this information and you did not take this up rather than reporting after the deed has been done .he might have contact with one of your staff

By reporting d story, saharareporters is taking up d issue. Maybe u have forgotten, sahara is a media outfit and their job is to report happenings in d society. It means, they tell news except maybe u don't no what that means
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by skedman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=lexy2014 post=87825256]

By reporting d story, saharareporters is taking up d issue. Maybe u have forgotten, sahara is a media outfit and their job is to report happenings in d society. It means, they tell news except maybe u don't no what that means[/quot
It is good to think otherwise however it is best to sound intelligent and act like a professional
Sahara reporters is an international media outfit with lots of information.
Tvc won't do without educating the public on this same virus.
The best practice to be save in public and the numbers to call in case you have it and also the centres where named .
Someone went to luth and was rejected and they could not inform him where to go or who to call .
The sooner you realise the better for you we are all in this game together a reporter is not a spirit .if they feel non concern and allow the virus to spread another media will report thier own death too.
Virus that is capable of wiping the entiring country off.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by sleemomymy: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
This news is nothing but a very big lie.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by maasoap(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
skedman:

Pure rubbish from you. Did you know the time SR came across this news? Taking what up exactly? Reporting is their job and they have exactly that. It's now up to the government to either follow up or ignore as usual
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
How does this tally? How does LUTH make diagnosis ?How is it possible for a doctor not to refer a Suspected case to appropriate channel?LUTH has never been mentioned or designated as admission centre for the pandemic.Acivated centre is different as isolation centre.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Spainze007(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
We all know the virus has spread beyond control in Lagos.
A lot of people already have it but are not showing any symptoms yet.

I had serious fever, eye pain, joint pain and dry cough for three days.

I didn't do any test, all I did was isolate myself from others.

I ate plenty fruits and gave my self three doses of Emal antimalarial injection for three consecutive days.

I'm doing fine now even without any cough mix.
There's no cause for alarm guys.

We're strong enough to handle this.

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and prioritize themselves and the wealthy.

For now, they are willing to attend to only themselves and ignore the ordinary people.
How many ordinary people have been tested positive for coronavirus? None I guess.

Guys wake up and take charge of your life.

We are on our own oooooo

Had same symptoms last week i took drip and injection all tru this week since Sunday ill finish my injection and drip dose today and i am getting better day by day I feel little or no symptoms gentlemen...

Make use of your brain gentlemen

God will help us

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by tiwiex(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
skedman:
They have done their job. They are news agency not Corona rehabilitation center. It's left for the right people to take charge. Also to let us know we need to be careful.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by divineappo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any news coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them because they are sowore' paid reporters.
u are infected, and ur symptoms is unique, its reacting in your brain

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
you were there and you saw him breathing well. You also forgot the part where he refused to snitch on some very obvious shít thay goes on in those hospitals. Make in8a continue. Una never see anything. Shey he is still mingling with people. Tsk

If he is still mingling with people, this is based off his own stubbornness and wickedness and has nothing to do with the government.

Someone who can't breathe fine, will not be able to transport himself to a hospital and back, I've had asthma attacks, I know what poor breathing is like.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Allsingles: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Those that refused to help the commoners will be helped by CoronaVirus, amen
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Julietlove95(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
What is wrong with Nigerian hospitals why send him away when he is positive? Is it to continue spreading the virus or what? They better know that after spreading the virus to other people out there they and their families will not be spared.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Bornfool(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
We all know the virus has spread beyond control in Lagos.
A lot of people already have it but are not showing any symptoms yet.

I had serious fever, eye pain, joint pain and dry cough for three days.

I didn't do any test, all I did was isolate myself from others.

I ate plenty fruits and gave my self three doses of Emal antimalarial injection for three consecutive days.

I'm doing fine now even without any cough mix.
There's no cause for alarm guys.

We're strong enough to handle this.

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and prioritize themselves and the wealthy.

For now, they are willing to attend to only themselves and ignore the ordinary people.
How many ordinary people have been tested positive for coronavirus? None I guess.

Guys wake up and take charge of your life.

We are on our own oooooo
Sincerely bro Me too I dey feel some sort of fever, my mouth and throat is peppering me without eating any pepper but I no get cough I dey fear right now may be I don contact this thing.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bornfool:

Sincerely bro Me too I dey feel some sort of fever, my mouth and throat is peppering me without eating any pepper but I no get cough I dey fear right now may be I don contact this thing.
bro, it is well o
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Spainze007:

Had same symptoms last week i took drip and injection all tru this week since Sunday ill finish my injection and drip dose today and i am getting better day by day I feel little or no symptoms gentlemen...

Make use of your brain gentlemen

God will help us
tell them o
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

What did you do about it..
Any remedy ?
I aggreviated mine with a hot tea..
Yesterday I couldn't sleep.... I'm getting better though
that your own ehhhh
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin
Vatod:
please stay on isolation, don't come here oh, I repeat don't come on Nairaland oh
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Jaqenhghar: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
safarigirl:

If he is still mingling with people, this is based off his own stubbornness and wickedness and has nothing to do with the government.

Someone who can't breathe fine, will not be able to transport himself to a hospital and back, I've had asthma attacks, I know what poor breathing is like.

Thats why I asked if you were there abd actually saw him breathing fine. You are giving me your medical history
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Yemi7up: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sahara thinks everything is about politics or game. No one should believe this people.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by lexy2014: 12:15am On Mar 28, 2020
skedman:
[/quote]

It is good to think otherwise however it is best to sound intelligent and act like a professional
Sahara reporters is an international media outfit with lots of information.
Tvc won't do without educating the public on this same virus.
The best practice to be save in public and the numbers to call in case you have it and also the centres where named .
Someone went to luth and was rejected and they could not inform him where to go or who to call .
The sooner you realise the better for you we are all in this game together a reporter is not a spirit .if they feel non concern and allow the virus to spread another media will report thier own death too.
Virus that is capable of wiping the entiring country off.

I think d problem u have is that u don't no what news or news reporting is. Or u do, but u seem to have a bias toward sahara that u are expecting them to perform a role for society which they weren't created to perform because I don't see how what u have said concerns sahara. But for d record, avail urself of d following definitions:

News is information about current events. Is d story reported by sahara a current event or not?

News reports are found in newspapers and other news media. their purpose is to inform readers of what is happening in the world around them.

The news media or news industry are forms of mass media that focus on delivering news to the general public or a target public.

News reporting involves discovering all relevant facts, selecting and presenting the important facts and weaving a comprehensive story.

Based on d above, can u pls tell me what wasn't "intelligent and professional" in d news reported by sahara?
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by PropertyBuying(f): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Expert17:
angry

God help 9ja.

We are not ready to fight this virus.

I cover my Family with the blood of Jesus.

The whole world is shaken by this pandemic.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Insectkiller: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2020

.....Till date, less than 200 persons have been tested for the virus in Nigeria despite Lagos alone having a population of over 20 million persons...

Pls stay at home; wash ur hands with water and soap often and keep social distance as d case maybe..

I care

shocked cool

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by AFONJACOW(m): 1:34am On Mar 28, 2020
wrose:

Nahhh, Antibiotics works only for bacterial infections. This is viral
yeah even as that, convid19 is not that life threatening if ur immune system is strong, it will pass as if u have malaria

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by dr4dre: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Where is Lie Muhammed that said Nigeria Government has prepared for Covid 19.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by toyinakomolafe(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Go through this news headlines and read all the comments there. We still have a long way to go. I did not expect this kind of fake news fro Sahara reporters, however, I'm not surprised. Our Nigerians are still ignorant of what Covid-19 is about, how it's being transmitted l, testing and where it's being managed. As at that time, LUTH had not been mentioned as one of the centres where Covid-19 patients are managed. We have been hearing of Idh, Yaba, Gwagwalada, etc.
The infection is transmitted by air droplet, and lately, airborne as well as by contact.
LUTH is a designated centre for Covid-19 testing and when there is a confirmed positive case, such patient is sent to Idh for treatment while negative ones are isolated.
Does this ignorant Sahara reporters want LUTH to admit Covid-19 patients with other patients having other conditions currently on admission or are Nigerians commenting oblivious of the designated treatment centre in Yaba.

How can LUTH send a confirmed positive patient home to go and die.

Let us use our brains now
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Goiviannegilber(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
[we all should stay safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.