Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR (72576 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by CptCharlesVane: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
There!
Nbote:
Lagos should jus brace itself... D incompetence of dis useless govt would has help dis virus spread... One would now begin to wonder why d govt were only audio prepared earlier

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by AureliusWolf: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seun:
I thought our NCDC was more competent than this.

Na wa o. Even you!! A lot of things not adding up that raises more questions and doubts in that report, So you also can't spot fake news when you read it, you're probably the one that moved this nonsense to front page.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Where are all the billions that have been dolled out?

Buhari has destroyed everywhere and ran away like a thief

He can only run but can't hide

I pray covid 19 s max pro meets him at that Cuba hospital he eloped to

God please have mercy on us

anyone wey trusts Nigerian government must have a PhD in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Jabioro: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
I knew we are lying to each other..the truth be we soon busted the whole matter
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Kylekent59: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
etokhana:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/26/exclusive-lagos-university-teaching-hospital-sends-away-man-who-tested-positive

One of these two men is Benson. He refused to identify himself for fear of stigmatisation

By the picture, I already know the one that is Benson.

If you have brain, use it.

One is wearing hand beads, the other is wearing a wrist watch and looks fresh also. grin grin grin
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Kendroid: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any news coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them because they are sowore' paid reporters.
Shey it was the same Sowore Reporters who told us one of the two ventilators in Abuja was whisked away and it later turned out to be true?

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Ochuksbaba(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
emperorblog21:
Dear corona virus,odogwu 1 of China,afu dimkpa afu agbagba oria,he that gives the whole world emergency public holidays,omechiri airport uwa nile,the only sickness that made politicians to remain in Nigeria,he that storms the whole world without any permission,he that commands all the kukere husbands to stay at home,we Nigerians are pleading you to leave our country,��biko nwokeoma,you've been tested and trusted,pls have pity on us and go back to your coven.
Anyi afugo na anya ma kweta,biko buru ngwogwo gi puo na aha
Amen����

Hahahaha my womb oo
we play too much in this country

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by BreconHills(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
blowjohn:

How many corona virus positive people do we have so far?
Les than 80.
Ur saying we cant accommodate 80 yet?
Like seriously?
The minister of health needs to be arrested and then sacked.

Bros we have less than 80 confirmed. The key word being confirmedThe tipping point for Nigeria based on current infrastructure is way lower than western benchmarks. Do not forget that Luth has just been stressed by a lassa fever outbreak and is already reeling from emergency ( non covid 19) pressures.

The problem is that the three tiered system of health care is stretched at the top with first and second line care largely empty. LUTH will be irresponsible to accept covid infections with low to moderate symptoms.

This does not mean that I feel that LUTH or the health ministry are doing great guns. I lost my sister in law there a few months ago to elective surgery. The place is a mad house. But that is precisely the point, we need to address things as they are not as we want them to be. What we need now is to ensure that covid infections do not overwhelm an already decrepit system
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by JuanDeDios: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

Only after I recovered, I continued my normal life
So you have no faint idea how you may have come into contact with then, assuming you had it.
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
JuanDeDios:

So you have no faint idea how you may have come into contact with then, assuming you had it.
Not at all

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

I wish you speedy recovery
Thank you very much
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
What if you had ordinary malaria? grin grin grin
I guess that's what i had
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by AFONJACOW(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Corona is not that bad if u take precautions measures you can manage it without any help from medical practitioner... Isolate urself, eat alot of veges and fruits , don't get hydrated... If u can afford antibiotics go for it, u will be fine, it will just do u like normal 5days malaria and go away...
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
showafrica:

Follow up with hotwater lamon and garlic
I will get that immediately. thanks
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Kylekent59: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
eni4real:
You should be tested after 11days of isolation!
I am totally fine now. Up and running
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Roon9:

Lols! I know its not funny but bros those 3 days must have been hell for you
Boss, i could not sleep. I had several nightmares.
I thought it was over and the whole world was against me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

I am totally fine now. Up and running
Good to hear!!
Stay safe bro
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You didn't have any sore throat?
I did on the third day but it's gone now
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Roon9(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

Boss, i could not sleep. I had several nightmares.
I thought it was over and the whole world was against me.

God is your strength nothing. I just feel with what an average Nigerian faces on a daily that kind virus no fit do us jack las las
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by skedman(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheStarsAlign:

What are you saying? The work of the press is simply report issues as they happen. It's left for whatever agency or govt to do theirs (or not).

The sooner you realize the better for you.
We all are into it, This disease does not no your profession nor your status. the government can only try his best
it can wipe up the whole country if we are not careful and decide to shy away from the truth
We have to be conscious of our society and be responsible to our selves and families.
We are not better than America or other countries that are witnessing this disease nor even more religious than Saudi Arabian or ISRAEL

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by sLentlover7778(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmm very deep.. May God help us ooo

haaaaaaaaa:
We all know the virus has spread beyond control in Lagos.
A lot of people already have it but are not showing any symptoms yet.

I had serious fever, eye pain, joint pain and dry cough for three days.

I didn't do any test, all I did was isolate myself from others.

I ate plenty fruits and gave my self three doses of Emal antimalarial injection for three consecutive days.

I'm doing fine now even without any cough mix.
There's no cause for alarm guys.

We're strong enough to handle this.

Government will continue to lie and decieve us. They make decisions behind closed doors and prioritize themselves and the wealthy.

For now, they are willing to attend to only themselves and ignore the ordinary people.
How many ordinary people have been tested positive for coronavirus? None I guess.

Guys wake up and take charge of your life.

We are on our own oooooo
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by KingMD: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is too bad. how can they allowed him to go back home, is only God that knows how many people this guy has come in contact with, what is really going to on in my nation.. the funniest thing about this story the guy that is involved don't really care about his life or even the ones he call his friends that is just too bad..
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Rikidony(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
then we are fvcckkkk. we have nothing more than 2000 undetected cases right now
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by blowjohn(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
BreconHills:

Bros we have less than 80 confirmed. The key word being confirmedThe tipping point for Nigeria based on current infrastructure is way lower than western benchmarks. Do not forget that Luth has just been stressed by a lassa fever outbreak and is already reeling from emergency ( non covid 19) pressures.

The problem is that the three tiered system of health care is stretched at the top with first and second line care largely empty. LUTH will be irresponsible to accept covid infections with low to moderate symptoms.

This does not mean that I feel that LUTH or the health ministry are doing great guns. I lost my sister in law there a few months ago to elective surgery. The place is a mad house. But that is precisely the point, we need to address things as they are not as we want them to be. What we need now is to ensure that covid infections do not overwhelm an already decrepit system

Chai nawa.
This our government eh. Equip hospitals they wont.
Sorry about ur loss bro.
Thos country is in a huge mess

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by UcheJenifaFB: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Expert17:
angry

God help 9ja.

We are not ready to fight this virus.

I cover my Family with the blood of Jesus.

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:
I don't believe any news coming from Sahara reporters l ignore them because they are sowore' paid reporters.
I believe them 100% all the information shared so far are genuine, from aba kyari to his aides and the governor of bauchi. The same SR blew a whistle that a ventilator was moved from UATH to the vila under an emergency and was confirmed. They say Buhari tested negative but we have not seen him on the telly to address Nigerians as he did a few days yo elections, like his counterparts do across the globe. This is the same man who had met with kyari severally since the latter's return from his trips. Remember some of those who had contact with him turned positive too, including his aides. Yesterday, we were told by the presidency that a close aide to president Buhari tested positive but they refused to tell us tlhis name. They claimed it's purely private but bauchi governor, Atiku's son, edo speaker all came out to share their test result...hmmm. I dont know why our politicians are fond of hiding secrets what would still be open. Boris johnson, UK PM has confirmed today that he's positive to covid-19. It's a matter if time, truth shall prevail.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
He isn't entitled to hospital treatment just because he tested positive for the virus.

Only 15% of those who tested positive for the virus actually get admitted into hospitals while the rest are treated at home, especially where you are asymptomatic.

He should have sat down in his house, hydrated and taken lots of fruits. Idris Elba and his wife, Tom Hanks and his wife, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Mikel Arteta all tested positive and none of them were admitted in any hospitals. Even the British PM that is positive, is at home receiving treatment.

Forget LUTH, the man himself was being very careless and endangering lives. He also owed a responsibility to society that he has failed to uphold. Except the symptoms are serious, he isn't entitled to a bed at LUTH
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by gbagyiza: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
oyebanji44:

The 1st people that carried Abba Kyari case n it turned out to be true. Now you r here saying u don't believe their news. It's ok.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by able20(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Expert17:
angry

God help 9ja.

We are not ready to fight this virus.

I cover my Family with the blood of Jesus.

God knew say we no fit fight Oga Coro, that's why Coro plenty for developed countries with the capacity
Re: LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR by McTested(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dear God, any man that said we the poor will not survive, knack am something.

Convikk 1-9 is for the rich and repeat, convikk 1-9 is for the rich

IJN, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.