Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (9669 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
People don't go searching for what they have. Only ugly guys are preoccupied with beauty.

Another possibility could be that the so-called ugly girls validate them/boost their ego because perhaps they feel fortunate to be the GF of such eye candy. Just because someone is good-looking, doesn't mean they have high self-esteem. Some need an ugly duckling, to do the praise singing & fawning, to satisfy their need for adoration. It's like in the movies, the villain is always intelligent & calculating, but often surrounds himself with imbeciles to lord over/feel superior than.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Jacqueline22(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Venusman:
This is because fine gals too dey do shakara, and handsome guys got no time for their shit. Most pretty gals end up with old man and become third or forth wife
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Jaqenhghar: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:
People don't go searching for what they have. Only ugly guys are preoccupied with beauty.

Another possibility could be that the so-called ugly girls validate them/boost their ego because perhaps they feel fortunate to be the GF of such eye candy. Just because someone is good-looking, doesn't mean they have high self-esteem. Some need an ugly duckling, to do the praise singing & fawning, to satisfy their need for adoration. It's like in the movies, the villain is always intelligent & calculating, but often surrounds himself with imbeciles to lord over/feel superior than.
Or maybe the hot guy is too taken by the ugly girl's attention and is too lazy to look for a real catch.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
Love is blind grin cheesy
the lower one would have been very beautiful in her youth.u can still see d beauty a little even though she is old
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Budline1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Venusman:
This is because fine gals too dey do shakara, and handsome guys got no time for their shit. Most pretty gals end up with old man and become third or forth wife

Or they marry ugly guy with money.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by AfroKnight: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
whatever

Hope you’re not pressing board. grin

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Or maybe the hot guy is too taken by the ugly girl's attention and is too lazy to look for a real catch.

Precisely!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by youngreezy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
my friend not dis type abeg
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Magnoliaa(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
hotwax:
I have dated a girl most guys considered as ugly before.

We were friends until I saw her boobs and fresh skin one day. I left my pretty face girl sharp sharp.

Plus...she didn't stress me before saying yes, she was humble, took gud care of me...she is the best woman I have ever dated...

We dated for 3 years until we fought and broke up.

I miss her...I can do anything to have her back...even not Kim Kardashian can distract me.

Most of these ugly girls are beautiful inward

Wawu. Is that so? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Magnoliaa(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have a theory. Not that I believe in these generalizations (ugly girls are this..., handsome men are these..., virgin ladies make...).

So, ugly girls get handsome men as you all have observed. Because they have 'good behaviours' - but what if it's just a ploy? Our society put much emphasis on physical beauty. There's a kind of standard, for women to meet. So these women who aren't physically attractive get dropped. (Because) Men see the face first. So, they have to compensate for that 'lack' in other areas. They have to work on other things aside their faces to 'hook' a man. Plus, not having that male attention can be a very big blow to their esteems. They'll settle for anything. Literally any guy that looks at them (once). They feel they don't deserve the best kind of man. If they 'managed' to snag a hot dude, the fact that he can be easily 'snatched' will make them take BS from the guy. They wouldn't want to lose that relationship. ''I mean, look at me, he choose me of all girls.'' Lol

But beautiful women have choices. Both the best and worst. The guys with more money, resources, etc. Being pretty also helps one's esteem. So the beautiful girl is confident, ''screens'' and is just her true, natural self?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by JastSiryin(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Simple... They've got the right attitude
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by khiaa(f): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Skmoda360:
Khiaa, where are you? Are you self isolating.....?just checking undecided
I don't know rather to be thankful that you are concerned about me or to be pissed off because you thought of me when you came to this thread and it's title. undecided

Yes Im isolating, I have been working from home for almost 2 weeks now. I had already stocked up on my food and I purchased a water filter so I don't have to buy water which is hard to find now. I'm ok, how are you, are you isolating?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Skmoda360(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
khiaa:

I don't know rather to be thankful that you are concerned about me or to be pissed off because you thought of me when you came to this thread and it's title. undecided

Yes Im isolating, I have been working from home for almost 2 weeks now. I had already stocked up on my food and I purchased a water filter so I don't have to buy water which is hard to find now. I'm ok, how are you, are you isolating?
nah!!! I don't isolate......I'm super gallant but I have been at home since morning....and get to see the person behind "khiaa" one day....
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by hotwax: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Wawu. Is that so? cheesy

i know whatsapp na
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by hotwax: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

hehe!
This reminds me of one ugly looking girl I saw one time at a kiosk.
My eyes mistakenly dropped to her body, and it was then I realised she had an amazing banging body. (mistakenly in the sense that I wasn't supposed to look at her body grin )

I thought to myself: one correct sharp coded guy go just dey chop the babe well well, while others go still dey call her ugly girl.

But truthfully... that girl face wowo no be small.
grin

I no dey use beautiful face judge a girl again ooo...She taught me that lesson
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Kingsteve(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
hotwax:

I no dey use beautiful face judge a girl again ooo...She taught me that lesson
Talk true, if you had mistakenly knocked her up...the ugly one.
You for marry am?
grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by EasternPrince: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

You for marry am?
grin

Mr. Hunter aka Britboy aka KingSteve

Stop wishing your destiny on another man.

And hey, have you forgotten about your threat to me so fast.
Come and execute it.

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by hotwax: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

You for marry am?
grin

i will...and i will marry my ex if she can come back
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Kingsteve(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
hotwax:

i will...and i will marry my ex if she can come back

Based on your reply, I think it is safe to say that you really don't care about facial beauty anymore.

Strong man!
grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

nah!!! I don't isolate......I'm super gallant but I have been at home since morning....and get to see the person behind "khiaa" one day....

You should isolate yourself especially when it comes to socializing. Stay away from crowds, when going to the market try to keep a distance from others at least 6 feet, use gloves and despose them when finished and for Goodness sake don't listen to Donald Duck, he's an idiot.

Also stay away from that medicine for malaria that the mo.ron put out there as a cure for the virus, he's a liar BIG TIME. Be safe and aware of your surroundings.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
i have seen an ugly girl dating an equally very ugly dude though..when u see a preety lady when an ugly guy then the guy must be loaded.if ugly and u broke and u putting hope dat since u ugly then its a must that a preety girl will fall for u then oyo is ur case

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
khiaa:

You should isolate yourself especially when it comes to socializing. Stay away from crowds, when going to the market try to keep a distance from others at least 6 feet, use gloves and despose them when finished and for Goodness sake don't listen to Donald Duck, he's an idiot.

Also stay away from that medicine for malaria that the mo.ron put out there as a cure for the virus, he's a liar BIG TIME. Be safe and aware of your surroundings.
too late for this advice.many nigerians right now are in the hospital for chloroquine overdose cos donald trump said choloroquine cures corona virus grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by khiaa(f): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
too late for this advice.many nigerians right now are in the hospital for chloroquine overdose cos donald trump said choloroquine cures corona virus grin grin grin
Its not too late to heed the warning to those who haven't heard.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Soleye24(m): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Money makes love blind grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
i have seen an ugly girl dating an equally very ugly dude though..when u see a preety lady when an ugly guy then the guy must be loaded.if ugly and u broke and u putting hope dat since u ugly then its a must that a preety girl will fall for u then oyo is ur case
Funny enough na ugly girls dey form pass because they feel u can't be real to come for them and there must be something else u are on to like u want to take advantage of them. Most pretty girls are more flexible. It all depends though on the individual girl, ugly or pretty. Except na those super ugly ones when no dey even see hi from any male admirer those ones might just agree to date anyone because of konji matters cheesy me i prefer pretty girls 1m times... unpretty girls matter too dey hard abeg undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2020
dairykidd:

Funny enough na ugly girls dey form pass because they feel u can't be real to come for them and there must be something else u are on to like u want to take advantage of them. Most pretty girls are more flexible. It all depends though on the individual girl, ugly or pretty. Except na those super ugly ones when no dey even see hi from any male admirer those ones might just agree to date anyone because of konji matters cheesy me i prefer pretty girls 1m times... unpretty girls matter too dey hard abeg undecided
the preety ones are even ther easiest to get around with.i wonder why some guys go dey kill demselves over a girl wey wowor.anyway beauty is in the eye of the beerholder grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
the preety ones are even ther easiest to get around with.i wonder why some guys go dey kill demselves over a girl wey wowor.anyway beauty is in the eye of the beerholder grin
The most annoying thing na when worwor babe dey give u attitude ontop say u want just clear agro... nothing pain me pass that ehhn grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2020
dairykidd:

The most annoying thing na when worwor babe dey give u attitude ontop say u want just clear agro... nothing pain me pass that ehhn grin
thats why io no get time for ugly girls.guys dat chase them have themselves to blame.who get that time to dey fall im hand and besides i want beautiful kids grin.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by EasternPrince: 4:29am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:

Based on your reply, I think it is safe to say that you really don't care about facial beauty anymore.

Strong man!
grin
[/s]

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Skmoda360(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2020
khiaa:

Na, I can't even remember when last I had malaria so I won't go near it and thanks for the advice .....I'll keep to that...I'm aware of all you said but still on still it's nice someone cares.....once again thanks.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Phenomenal16(f): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
AfroKnight:

Hope you’re not pressing board. grin
..thank u
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by 1STCREATURE: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
dairykidd:

dairykidd:

u too get sense, just manage dis small thing for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) / Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.