Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (9667 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
1STCREATURE:
u too get sense, just manage dis small thing for me
Baba u wan kee me.. whisky naim u dey turn like fanta shocked
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by hotwax: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kingsteve:

Based on your reply, I think it is safe to say that you really don't care about facial beauty anymore.

Strong man!
grin

face beauty are mostly scam...you wonder why men with beautiful wives still date ugly girls out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Kingsteve(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
hotwax:

face beauty are mostly scam...you wonder why men with beautiful wives still date ugly girls out there.

Well, face beauty can only be scam, if she has a horrible attitude!
That's a mood killer right there, no matter how gorgeous.

On the other hand, if she's beautiful, with a beautiful heart to compliment the physical beauty, then that's like hitting a jackpot!

You won't just boast of a beautiful gf/wife/partner, but you'll also boast of beautiful kids.

Apart from a good heart and attitude, what other benefits would an ugly looking woman bring?

Kids will be average at best... that is: if they manage to reach average.

In summary, a beautiful woman...inside-out, is the bomb!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by 1STCREATURE: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kingsteve:

Well, face beauty can only be scam, if she has a horrible attitude!
That's a mood killer right there, no matter how gorgeous.

On the other hand, if she's beautiful, with a beautiful heart to compliment the physical beauty, then that's like hitting a jackpot!

You won't just boast of a beautiful gf/wife/partner, but you'll also boast of beautiful kids.

Apart from a good heart and attitude, what other benefits would an ugly looking woman bring?

Kids will be average at best... that is: if they manage to reach average.

In summary, a beautiful woman...inside-out, is the bomb!
u get sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by SeunDobo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
1STCREATURE:
"Nobody is ugly" but I believe u can understand my message....
Wonder why some hot guys date or marry ugly girls? Am left curious so many times. I may be leaving a fancy restaurant and we see a super hot hunky guy with a super ugly-looking, maybe even hideous girl. Everything about the girl is ugly—her hair, her clothes, even her face. It always leaves me wondering—do these girls have such a great personality that makes these guys want to be with them? Even in school u see all dis super hot guys dating below average girls, What makes these girls so special? They must give really good blow jobs? They must be really good in bed?

it's very surprising my neighbor girlfriend is very urgly no shape at all and the guy is very handsome lite ..dey confusing sometime
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
No body ugly

@topic is pure stereotype
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by LaBebe: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I have a theory. Not that I believe in these generalizations (ugly girls are this..., handsome men are these..., virgin ladies make...).

So, ugly girls get handsome men as you all have observed. Because they have 'good behaviours' - but what if it's just a ploy? Our society put much emphasis on physical beauty. There's a kind of standard, for women to meet. So these women who aren't physically attractive get dropped. (Because) Men see the face first. So, they have to compensate for that 'lack' in other areas. They have to work on other things aside their faces to 'hook' a man. Plus, not having that male attention can be a very big blow to their esteems. They'll settle for anything. Literally any guy that looks at them (once). They feel they don't deserve the best kind of man. If they 'managed' to snag a hot dude, the fact that he can be easily 'snatched' will make them take BS from the guy. They wouldn't want to lose that relationship. ''I mean, look at me, he choose me of all girls.'' Lol

But beautiful women have choices. Both the best and worst. The guys with more money, resources, etc. Being pretty also helps one's esteem. So the beautiful girl is confident, ''screens'' and is just her true, natural self?

THISSS.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by LaBebe: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I have a theory. Not that I believe in these generalizations (ugly girls are this..., handsome men are these..., virgin ladies make...).

So, ugly girls get handsome men as you all have observed. Because they have 'good behaviours' - but what if it's just a ploy? Our society put much emphasis on physical beauty. There's a kind of standard, for women to meet. So these women who aren't physically attractive get dropped. (Because) Men see the face first. So, they have to compensate for that 'lack' in other areas. They have to work on other things aside their faces to 'hook' a man. Plus, not having that male attention can be a very big blow to their esteems. They'll settle for anything. Literally any guy that looks at them (once). They feel they don't deserve the best kind of man. If they 'managed' to snag a hot dude, the fact that he can be easily 'snatched' will make them take BS from the guy. They wouldn't want to lose that relationship. ''I mean, look at me, he choose me of all girls.'' Lol

But beautiful women have choices. Both the best and worst. The guys with more money, resources, etc. Being pretty also helps one's esteem. So the beautiful girl is confident, ''screens'' and is just her true, natural self?

THISSS. I know an obese ugly body female with decent face whose father was a senator, who went and learnt everything about football just so that guys could talk to her. Follows the games, monitors the stats, etc. I tire for the matter o. lol
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by LaBebe: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2022
SeunDobo:

it's very surprising my neighbor girlfriend is very urgly no shape at all and the guy is very handsome lite ..dey confusing sometime

her throat must be like a vacuum pump and everyone knows ugly girls are usually trained for anal in addition to having fewer options and receiving insults everyday.

Any time you see a handsome guy with an ugly babe, the guy is lazy and has low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by LaBebe: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2022
hotwax:

i will...and i will marry my ex if she can come back

Why not go and look for her ?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Sparrk007(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you need peace of mind you will date a ugly girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Adultery Help My Marriage? / How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.