Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak (4016 Views)

What I Learned By Going Through The Social Media Posts Of Dead People / Harsh Truths I Know At 47 I Wish Knew At 27: / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak by Freelane33(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
THANK GOD FOR YOU BRO , not to late that you discovered this . That’s life . No one gat you , you gat yourself . So live your life the way you want , live the best of it and don’t let one () tell you that this is the right way to live , this is what to do , there’s no formula on how to live in this world . Just live it the way it cool for you .and always have this at the back of your mind that no one will be responsible for you , you will be responsible for yourself and anything you do even the parents when the tough get going and the going get tough they will come to a conclusion that he’s not my only child shocked . Live it to your best . Good luck
bigpriik:
embarassed since monday i am mostly indoors i pray this whole thing ends.looking in deep into my most sincere mind i have come to realise that in this life you are truly on your own its all about you ,how you use and your brain(common sense) and how you relate with your creator no pastor , imam or the so called spiritualist can help you.

i cant believe that just because of one microscopic organism civilisation is threatened the whole world has shut down angry throughout my 27 years on earth i have never seen such it is so scary no nation was speared even the most powerful men looked like nothing i am even more shocked that the greatest men are even scared.
To my greatest suprise even the great religious monuments have shut down Mecca is empty, Jerusalem is empty, great churches have closed down God forbid what if corona lingers for another ten years will this relgious centers ever function .what of the miracle working pastors ,imams babalawos grin grin why cant they go and lay hands on the sick and heal them as they do and tv cry what is going on! if this lingers further the world will economies will sink into another recession right now we are looking up to just science unbelievable!

i am no athiest but i now believe the true God is not truly represented as we think its all business probably the real christians died during the days of the apostle (paul,timothy , luke and the rest the ones we have now is just scam extorting the gullible.

i rest my case. now it is oyo (on your own)use your head.

cheers
big priik

Re: Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak by drmikeadams(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
I totally disagree with you on that of religious bodies. They are only complying with the fg strict orders to sit at home, which is normal. Cos the Bible says to obey all that are in Authority. So if they flout govt orders, even God will not be happy with them.
On a good day, if given the chance, some men of God will not be moved and will still gather crowd and nothing will happen. I'm telling you.

During Ebola period, one of my pastors gave a testimony of how a man of God dared a scientist to pour an Ebola infested sample in his palm. He did and within seconds, they checked with a microscope and all the virus in that sample were dead. That is the power of God and its still very much potent and active in our midst today if we can be allowed to demonstrate it.
. Una go still find way defend these men of scam
Re: Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
jeswinner:

Please reveal the identity of the man of God
My man! grin

Re: Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak by emmaodet: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
No topic is supposed to be sensitive. Free feel to explore, and ask questions without restrain and to any extent. Either something is true or not; fvck "sensitivities.''

Ok, have never been a fan of religion from day one and that really caused a lot of frictions between my dad and i simply because he is a devoted elder in the church and my mum a deaconess.
Despite our regular prayers, fasting, night vigils, mountains etc we were in abject poverty and first class hunger.
This made me resent religion because i noticed people around us who are doing financially okay are not even religious, drinking, womanising etc
My childhood experience made me hate religion.
Re: Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak by Kenelegend: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
see guy let me tell u one thing u so so so so so wrong because God has his way of doing things this disasters where all said in the bible( ISAIAH 24)go and read the chapter and so u can be healed of your spiritual blindness.everyone on dis earth should recognize that God is the uncreated creator and he remains God whether some blind people likes it or not.Turn back to the Almighty God and be saved of this perilous time.
I rest my case here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Asked A Girl Out By Mistake / Over 30 Women, Who's To Blame? / Dating An Easy Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.